[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started a new job today in Seattle >coworkers coming to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1466790000824.jpg (201KB, 609x867px) Image search: [Google]
1466790000824.jpg
201KB, 609x867px
>started a new job today in Seattle
>coworkers coming to my desk and introducing themselves to me
>a few coworkers later and one comes up to me and proudly announces to me that he is gay
>"just so you know, I'm gay and proud of it!"
I responded in kind
>"thats cool, I jerk off to Japanese cartoons myself. I really enjoy age difference, lactation, and plump genres"
>the faggot just stands there with a shocked expression on his face and then walks away
>later that day HR asks me to stop by
>"Anon, today we got a complaint that you were being overly sexual in the workplace and it was creating and uncomfortable working environment for one of your coworkers"
>"He came up to me and started talking about how he enjoys masturbating to men having sexual incounters with barn yard animals, beings that this is a progressive and accepting work environment I thought he wanted to discuss sexual fetishes with me?"

Am I gonna be fired lads? I find out tomorrow.
>>
>>38447411
Nice one anon, fuck that faggot snitch. Go kick his ass after work
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.