[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Robot for the entirety of my life >2 years ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Feel.png (57KB, 924x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.png
57KB, 924x1015px
>Be me
>Robot for the entirety of my life
>2 years ago
>reconnect with a girl from high school that I always liked
>Start getting closer
>Relationship forms, no longer robot
>work out
>In love
>Say I love you but no official title because neither of us feel it necessary
>Amazing time with each other
>Can't stress this enough, so deeply in love
>She has family issues
>Help her work through them, they still suck
>Closer to her than anyone I've ever known in my life.
>be 2 days ago
>laying in bed together after spending the day trying restaurants
>"Hey, should have the house to ourselves in september wanna stay over for a few nights?" I ask
>"If I'm here" she responds
>What
>Parents now forcing her to go off to college 6 hours away
>Knew this would happen but now that it's actually happening
>Fuck
>Parents forcing her off to college
>Neither of us want it to happen
>Feel the numbness creep back
>Feel the old feeling I was so accustomed to
>Feel empty again
>We only have a little over a month left together unless something drastic changes

Why did I fall for the love meme. Why did this have to be ripped away from me...
>>
File: 1496778399903.png (107KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
1496778399903.png
107KB, 841x797px
rape her and make out like a bandit anon
>>
>>38446772
I couldn't stand any hurt coming to her. And I don't have to rape her when I can just ask
>>
File: 1500172192466.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1500172192466.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>38446810
better you do it to her before some Tyrone does the deed
>>
if she loves you, talk to her parents. Present yourself as a strong, bright, self-sufficient, and up-and-coming man. Ask them not to, and have her stay to be with you as you work on your carear
>>
>>38446630
then go with her if it is really that serious to you.
>>
At least it ended before you had a chance to ruin everything
>>
>>38446630
Why can't she go to a college that is close to home?

Btw i know the feel of loosing something like that.
It's fucking brutal.
>>
>>38446960
I don't have any idea why not. We're going to have a more in-depth conversation soon.

I'm glad you understand the feel. Brutal is almost too light of a word.
>>
>>38446858
She hates nignogs as much as me so I'm not worried
>>
>>38446988
maybe

but girls have options. youre basically option 6E to a 6/10 girl.. thats why shes not really fighting it.
>>
>>38447051
Yeah I definitely get that. But here's the thing, and I know this is going to sound ridiculous and like fucking bullshit especially on a chink carpet weaving forum but I have no problem landing girls to fuck. I'm the one with even more options. But i don't want them, I want her and our connection. She's just as broken up as I am because neither of us have ever had someone like each other that we truly care about and can really be ourselves. I know I'll be ok at the end of it all, tomorrow will always come whether I like it or not. I just never want this ride to end
>>
>>38446988
>Brutal is almost too light of a word.
indeed it is.
I haven't recovered yet.

Do you know if her parents have any reason to want her to move out of the house??
>>
>>38447150
why can't you move to where she's going
>>
>>38447174
They're just insanely neurotic. Her Dad is a money obsessed man with no friends and no future. He's just been setting the whole thing up even though she has no major and isn't even wanting to go to college. Her parents fight a lot and I think it's created such a rift that they are trying to force her to do life the way they see fit. With no care for how she feels

>>38447182
I can, in fact my uncle offered to set me up with a machinist job 10 minutes away from the college. But back her I have a job, friends, my whole family, everything. I don't know if I can give that up. And I know she wouldn't want me to drop my life for her, she told me.
>>
>>38447304
>And I know she wouldn't want me to drop my life for her, she told me.
If that's the case you really shouldn't imo.
It's likely that her college social life will eventually get in the way of your relationship.
And if she is willing to let go that easily or doesn't wanna feel responsible for any major changes in your life than it's likely that she wont put in the effort to make sure you too stick through it.
>>
>>38447478
I've had a thought for a while, her degree is almost done maybe 2 years left max. If she came back to me after she's done I would take her back in a heartbeat. What do you think?
>>
>>38447535
I heard of some cases where this sort of thing happened and it worked out well.
But for me i don't think it would. If i date a girl i really like, then we split, she dates other people, i don't think i could start over with her. I would find difficult to have the same kind of connection we had, after she dated other guys.

So i don't know.
Depends on the person i guess.
>>
>>38447641
I've been thinking about it and I don't think it would really bother me. As long as she's happy ya know? I'm glad to hear that it's worked for some people.

And just a side note, thank you for talking to me. It feels nice to be able to off load these thoughts and have someone to talk to. Whoever you are anon, you're a really good person.
>>
>>38447811
Thanks man, i appreciate that.
I know how hard this is, i really hope it works out for you.
>>
>>38447535
You don't have to stop dating her just because she's off to college. There's internet now and you can always talk through the screen. And the college is only 6 hours away, so you can go visit her or the other way around whenever there's a long weekend or vacation.
>>
>>38448005
Thank you anon, I do too. You deserve the best life can give. Enjoy it.
>>
>>38448056
Yeah that might end up being the case. It's just the shock of everything, and the uncertainty of it all.
>>
>>38447011
Until she keeps hearing from other roasties how amazing BBC is. Again and again and again. Peer pressure and social conditioning are helluva drugs anon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.