[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw no qt jojo gf what's the point of working out for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

>mfw no qt jojo gf
what's the point of working out for that jojo tier body if there isn't a girl there to enjoy it.
>>
File: Jojo_ca8fd8_6230783.jpg (76KB, 720x740px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo_ca8fd8_6230783.jpg
76KB, 720x740px
>>38445441
>mfw some normie girl tries to talk me up but she says she doesn't watch JoJo
>>
>>38445441
Hey buddy here's some spoilers
The boss is called diavolo. His stand can cause timeskips, the effects of which he can choose to ignore.
Whitesnake belongs to the prison priest, a man named pucci. He is a former friend of dios and is looking for the way to create the perfect stand.
He succeeds and causes time to speed up so that the universe resets.
Part seven is the time reboot of parts one, two and three. Zeppeli dies again. Valentine uses dirty deeds done dirt cheap to find the parallel world version of Dio who has The World as a stand again.
Lucy defeats The World Dio by forcing him to annihilate with this world's Dio.
>>
>>38445441
I could never tell the girls apart from the guys in JoJo, everyone just looks like a tranny monster.
>>
>>38445601
>tfw no JoJo's gf who read the manga
>>
File: 1400454658722.jpg (17KB, 164x308px) Image search: [Google]
1400454658722.jpg
17KB, 164x308px
>working out for a jojo tier body
i wanted to do this until i realized that it isn't for 5'6 manlets
>>
>>38445601
I'm caught up with the manga you tard
>>
>haha is this a j-jojo reference?
>>
File: stands in two places.jpg (158KB, 786x800px) Image search: [Google]
stands in two places.jpg
158KB, 786x800px
>>38446078
>446078>haha is this a j-jojo reference?
no, it's a fist of the north star reference
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.