[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a newfag who is NEET-bound. Any advice to stop my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: squidward.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
I'm a newfag who is NEET-bound. Any advice to stop my life from turning to complete shit?
>>
just spend your free time here :)
>>
>>38445009
We'll need more info to give proper advice.
>>
>>38445009
i saw a japanese doco about hikis. they said the parents have two weeks to help their kid. past two weeks at they are fcked

i would guess it's the same in the west. if i have had help early on i wouldn't be here right now.

t. neet 5 years strong
>>
>>38445133
>i saw a japanese doco about hikis.
can you tell me the name of the documentary?
>>
File: 1469360077047.jpg (113KB, 960x617px) Image search: [Google]
1469360077047.jpg
113KB, 960x617px
Let the hard times roll and pray they get better
>>
Yeah fucking normalfaggot, stop taking memes so seriously.
>>
How old are you? Try getting /fit
>>
>>38445148
just look it up on youtube. if i remind correctly it was by that british woman that tried to ban lolis in japan. she's a weabo that has made many stories on japan
>>
>>38445237
I'm gonna try this, as an ugly manlet its my only way to become more attractive

>>38445153
thanks for the pic, im gonna save this
>>
>>38445009
socialize and don't get into conspiracy theories, this advice will prevent u from going insane, thank me later.
>>
>>38445009
Ask /r9k/ for advice!
>>
If you don't feel up for getting a job, which is the best thing you can do, I'd suggest going to school just to get out of your house.

Go to church, join a group/club, leave your house as much as you can.

My favorite place to go is the gym because besides saying Hi to the receptionist I can keep my headphone in and workout without having to talk to anyone, but still get the benefit of being around people

Grocery shopping is good for that too
>>
>>38445009
If we had such advice dont you think we would have taken it and gotten out of this shithole by now?
>>
>>38445009
Yeah. Get off of this board.
>>
>>38445009
Anyone who admits to being a new fag is someone who admits to being only capable of posting shitty fucking posts. Leave the god damned Chan.
>>
>>38445164
>t. newfag

blocked for 16 seconds or whatever
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.