[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at the gym >just ran for half an hour >start feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>at the gym
>just ran for half an hour
>start feeling like I'm going to pass out but not before throwing up all over myself
>mash the stop button
>stumble over to the restroom
>stares into the toilet, feel barf inching up my throat
>FUCK NO, bunch of Chads just outside the stall changing and shit
>decide that I need to shit instead
>it takes a while, but some of the most foulest shits I've ever taken excretes
>takes a sneaky peek, looks pretty normal
>it's been 15 minutes now and I'm just sitting here, still feeling a little faint
>>
have you never run before?
do you hydrate enough?
>>
>>38444129
Forgive me, anon, for I have sinned. It's been a while since my last gym session...
>>
>>38444189
Go run outside desu I don't know how inclines on treadmills even fucking do anything, you're not doing work by moving yourself out of earth's gravity well you're at the same potential the whole time.

Also fresh air. Aka headwind.
You'll get more gains and it'll be more pleasant.

Running up a 5% grade for ten minutes is like going 30-40% faster on a flat in terms of effort expenditure.
>>
>>38444391
>I don't know how inclines on treadmills even fucking do anything, you're not doing work by moving yourself out of earth's gravity well you're at the same potential the whole time.
Did you just learn that W=Fxd?
Treadmills work because the surface is moving backwards and in order to stay in the same physical space you need to push yourself forwards just like normal walking. The change in potential doesn't mean shit unless you're climbing a mountain as the difference in elevation would be relatively small. ...and regarding your point about running up a 5% grade -- you do know that they make inclined treadmills, right?
>>
>>38444189
i started with 1 mile and it took me probably a month before i could even do that without walking.
8 months later we were running 5 miles.
>>
>>38444391
I did use to run outside before my mom got me a gym pass; I didn't want her to waste money on me so I took to the gym. I think you're right about the fresh air. The treadmills here have this fan option, blows out recycled gym air I guess. Gross, maybe, but I leave it at the lightest setting.
>>
>>38444686
Good job, anon! Most I've ever done was 3 miles with several walking breaks. I'm not really gym motivated right now but I figure I'll just force myself to the gym and I'll find my motivation somewhere along the way. I'm tired of feeling sorry and miserable for myself.
>>
>>38444519
Reread my post and reread your post and try again.

Sloped treadmills are juju. Where's the additional work being performed by your legs? Does it just magically occur because the floor is angled?

Should we all wear shoes with raised toes so we can work out while we go about our day?

What if we angle all cars nose down? Do they become more efficient?
>>
>>38444772
You should do what I do and go down to the local highschool at 5:00am and use the track there. So far no one has called the cops on me
>>
>>38444519
you don't have to propel yourself forward you are just moving your legs
>>
>>38444928
You have to lift your legs higher and use your heels less, retard.
>>
>>38445053
That's stupid they might as well give you a high knees button that yells HIGH KNEES.... AND BACK at you.

I'll stick to going outside.
>>
>>38445124

I personally like treadmills because I live in a polluted area, running up hills in smog is fucking terrible. At least the gyms I go to have filtered air.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.