[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever wonder if there's another Elliot Rodger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

Do you ever wonder if there's another Elliot Rodger brewing out there?
>>
Uh yeah. Basically everyone on this board is a ticking time bomb
>>
Let's see:
>A bad time for Manlets
>A bad time for shy guys
>A bad time to be an orbiter
>A bad time for young job seekers
>A bad time to be autistic
>A bad time to be weird
>>
Not trying to tip FBI or anything but I get sometimes really angry :)
>>
If he didnt act like a dick all the time I would have dated him if i was a female.
>>
>>38444044
he would've gotten laid if he wasnt a chuuni
he also was rich
i dont see how he was in any way /r9k/
>>
>>38444044
Fuck yes. And they will probably mention this board in their manifesto or suicide note. I jest of course. The real ticking time bombs have no where to turn for solace or comfort in the knowledge that they aren't alone.
>>
>>38444044
I am absolutely sure that the good shit will continue unabated until at least 2025
>>
Yes and it will be an Asian male. They have it the worst.
>>
>>38444680
im surprised japan hasnt had anything like that happen before
even if it was just with a knife
>>
>>38444632
>have no where to turn for solace or comfort in the knowledge that they aren't alone.

Didn't Elliot post on a few forums though?
>>
>>38444808
nevada-tan dude
>>
>>38444840
What ever happened to her? Do you think she's still in jail?
>>
>>38444808
google otaku murders
>>
>>38444562
He didn't want to get laid, he wanted a gf.
>>
>>38444811
Yeah, he surfed some PUA website forum and thought they were mostly idiots except for a few.
(Not sure if he actually thought that or whether it was just inferiority complex talking)

I'd argue surfing chins is probably healthier than pua websites.
>>
>>38444870
Was arrested, been out for a few years
>>
>>38444808
Me too. As much as I think gun control is illiberal, I am secretly kind of happy we don't have widespread access to guns in the U.K. We would probably have as many shootings per capita as the U.S
>>
File: IMG_1588.png (5KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1588.png
5KB, 266x200px
>>38445052
>During the trial, facts surrounding his parentage emerged, revealing that he was the result of his father's incestuous relationship with one of his sisters

First sentence in and I'm intrigued.
>>
>>38444044
elliot was just the beginning
>>
>>38444057
I know I am. Except I love other people too much? I'm just going to kill myself and in a way where no one will discover my dead body.
>>
>>38445534
dont say that dude thats one of my biggest fears is that i will not be remembered or cared about after death
to me thats the saddest way to die
>>
>>38444044

>Elliot thought being alone was bad.

lol. What a fucking pussy.
>>
>>38444057
>Basically everyone on this board is a ticking time bomb
Basically everyone on this PLANET is a ticking time bomb. But most have longer fuses.

Don't believe me? Then why are self-pitying and resentful thoughts taboo among normies? It's because we can all slide off that cliff.
>>
>>38445623
I could not kill myself if I knew that someone cared about me so I personally think that not being remembered or cared about after death is the only way to kill myself. Of course I don't want to kill myself, anon, but I'm so tired.
>>
>>38444044
>"The most beautiful environment is the darkest hell... If you have to experience it alone..."
What did he mean by this? Was he just being some pretentious edgy fag when he said this?
>>
>>38446351
A different take on
>happiness only real when shared
And I believe in that sentiment completely
>>
>>38444044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IhrdnABpic

Yes
>>
Elliot had a decent Idea he just executed it very poorly
>>
>>38445118
>I'd argue surfing chins is probably healthier than pua websites
Agreed.
On 4chan boards there's always a main narrative followed by the majority of people, but since it's an anonymous site people with a dissenting/highly controversial opinion are less afraid of expressing it and entering in conflict with the rest. This tiny hint of balance and debate brings sanity to 4chan, even on /pol/.
People who browse PUA or MGTOW forums are like lemmings, all running in the same direction which always happens to be a spiral of depression and doom.
>>
>>38446351
He lived in California. In a few of his videos he's driving around the coast with a beautiful sunset.
>>
>>38444808
Back in the 70s Japan had a fembot lead a Maoist cell which hid out in the mountains during which the chick killed 6 or so of the men in the group by having other beta males beat them and tie them up outside on the freezing cold
Hilarious all around honestly
>>
File: 1330025398184.jpg (14KB, 264x262px) Image search: [Google]
1330025398184.jpg
14KB, 264x262px
Yes, all the time. The internet means that there are entire communities of people dedicated to egging people on to shoot or attack others. The man who would have normally grown into an insensitive, bitter, ass is now being self-radicalized on the internet by reading texts about how immigrants and/or women are the reason for everything bad that has ever happened to him and the only way to fix it is to shoot them.
>>
>>38446572
what the fuck

im stunned by the levels of autism
>>
>>38444044
>Elliot Rodgers
>s

Do people spell his name wrong just to be funny?
>>
File: thebigjp.jpg (80KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
thebigjp.jpg
80KB, 1024x683px
Elliott Rodger was a narcissistic shill who couldn't understand that he had to love another human being before they would love him.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.