[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get a job. Seriously get a job. As a cashier or anything. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Get a job. Seriously get a job. As a cashier or anything. You are forced to interact with people on a normal basis and you'll find out that people aren't that bad.

>but I have had X experience in my past, therefore people are all bad.
If you think about it, the only reason this person in your past hurt you was because you gave them the ability to hurt you whether by (overly) trusting them or just not doing anything about it.

If you just want social interactions and the skills to be able to develop friendship, working a part time job is a great way to get rid of anxiety.
>>
File: 1500227380993.jpg (205KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1500227380993.jpg
205KB, 1080x1536px
>>38443930
It's as easy as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you want the job. Can't get any easier or simpler than that, Champ.
>>
File: 1404803078633.jpg (21KB, 296x288px) Image search: [Google]
1404803078633.jpg
21KB, 296x288px
bullshit

t. sad and lonely wagey
>>
>>38443930
>by (overly) trusting them or just not doing anything about it.

So people aren't bad but you should never trust them too much and you have to "do something about it" to make them good? I don't understand
>>
>>38443975
It is. I had zero experience and now work as a cashier. Pretty comfy.
>>
File: 1491609170174.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1491609170174.png
257KB, 600x579px
>>38443930
fuck off normalfagit,
many of us here CHOSE Neetdom after years of wageslavery because it's just horrible.

If you naturally are introverse there's no way being forced to spend time socially is pleasurable.

It's just gonna lead you to hate yourself even more.
>>
>>38443930
Working made me want to kill myself. I can't stand making money for someone else. I can't stand supporting the politics of businesses. None of it is worth it. My time is worth infinitely more than the "money" id be making. I'm trying to leave my material possessions behind in an effort to maintain my lifestyle but it is hard, to be honest.
>>
>>38444008
>People aren't bad
Wrong. It isn't black and white. People can be bad. But people can be good too. Overly trusting people leads you into scenarios where you can get hurt. And its not even that most people who hurt you are sadistically trying to torment you. People are mostly self-interested and if their interests are contrary to what you want, then you run the risk of being hurt. Unless you stop overly trusting people so that doesn't happen.
>>
>>38444024
Leave them.
Without wagies there is no neetbux.
>>
>>38443930
Wrong because being a cashier always made me want to kill myself. Worst job possible desu
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.