[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening to this board? It's like the "quality"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1498890537081.jpg (10KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
1498890537081.jpg
10KB, 192x245px
What is happening to this board? It's like the "quality" is in complete free fall over the past several weeks.

I-it's just because of summerfags, r-r-right?
>>
It's been in complete freefall well before that. Not even memeing, but you could see it when a substantial number of posters started to use the word "fembot" seriously.
>>
File: reallymakesyouthink.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthink.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>38442975
So you're telling me that women are again ruining the pleasures and conversation of men?
>>
>>38442923

4chan has been in perpetual freefall for years. I can't even pinpoint when it started, but it is noticeably shittier as time passes
>>
>>38442923
this place has been overrun with normalfags and roasties since about 6 months ago. traps/gays were shitting this board up well before that too. the fact the word "fembot" has even become normal usage says enough about this board. robots are now the minority.
>>
File: readytodie.jpg (43KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
readytodie.jpg
43KB, 576x521px
>>38443123
>robots are now the minority

I think that really sums it up.
>>
>>38443123
Since about 3 years ago
>>38442923
for the past several weeks itve been the same
>>
>>38442923
robots are the minority.
t. robot
literally a robot i have a computer chip for a brain.
also gay nigger faggot tendies.
roooo boop beep bop
>>
Most robots have moved on to other boards
>>
>>38442923
The day moot left was the day the chans died.
>>
>>38443761
who the fuck is moot? no one cares about your dumb tripfag culture
>>
File: maximumbait.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
maximumbait.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>38443772
Lurk some moar before posting such terrible bait.
>>
>>38443761
Yeah, that's probably the cause. Moot was at least involved sometimes in running 4chan, like interacting with the admins and mods.

Hiro is a cool dude but he seems so hands off that the admins and mods have run amok in the absence of his presence. The inmates are running the asylum and Nurse Ratchet is AWOL.
>>
>>38443362
I don't understand this string of characters
>>
4chan boards have great ability to bounce back.

in real life everyone conforms to whats normal
in 4chan you get told to fuck off if you force people to conform
it has its upsides
>>
>>38443966
The mods here look the other way with materially that obviously breaks rule #3. But since we see threads still get pruned, like with the recent anti-gay thread push, we know they are present.

Maybe there's just one kind of moody nineteen year-old running /r9k/. Please Hiro, save us.
>>
File: 1487103440388.jpg (38KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487103440388.jpg
38KB, 422x600px
>>38444012
Hrm. I don't know how I linked to another thread. Meant for. Wait, shit. I'm retarded.
>>
>>38442975
This. r9k is pretty shit right now but not any different from the last year or two as far as I can see.
Things started going to shit in early 2015 or 2016 (I can't remember which) when Pepe started getting huge and attracting a fuckton of normies. Look on google statistics and the spike is insane.
>>
>people still /soc/post even though it's now actually against da rules
>the gays are still doing their thing
>people keep feeding shills
It'll calm down around August, but then October-january it's robot suicide season.
>>
>Weeks
Try years, every single day my desire for suicide rises.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.