[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that you come off like a potential school/workplace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

When did you realize that you come off like a potential school/workplace shooter to people?

For me, it was Sophomore year of high school when this kid asked me "jokingly" if I was going to shoot up the school. I mumbled "Yeah, totally" or something and walked away. I knew I was weird but it was depressing to realize that's what people thought of me
>>
"he's not gonna kill us, right? we can let him have his late father's guns"
-my sister to my mum
>>
freshman highschool year 2005. When I actually threatened to do it and got arrested. Good times. Got some heavy meds for awhile and grew out of it. Turns out I hated my family and once I escaped them and became a normal fag.
>>
>>38442873
>became a normalfag
>posts on r9gag
>>
>>38442815
I never did. I was always acquainted with people and had a decent enough relationship with them to be the easygoing quiet guy. Basically had a positive impression as a quiet person. I could walk into any circle of friends and be a part of the group fine, but at the end of the day I was still acquaintances and not good friends.
>>
>>38442941
appearances anon, appearances. When you are late 20s you can't let everyone know you fap pregnant hentai and post on a pokemon turquoise-brown artistry discussion bulletin board.
>>
>>38442993

Friends are overrated. Just be aqaintances and become successful. Most successful people just use their "friends" to get ahead
>>
in middle school a chad joked to my crush that he was only nice to me so i'd spare him if i shot up the school and both of them laughed

one day in high school i realized that my "save the school from a school shooter" daydreams had instead become simulations of how i'd shoot up the school and how i could maximize the body count
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.