[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do reddit users try so hard to be "punny"? Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Reddit_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png (41KB, 1280x427px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png
41KB, 1280x427px
Why do reddit users try so hard to be "punny"? Every fucking thread is a bunch of these faggots trying out wit each other with sheldon-tier jokes.
>>
>>38442493

Also why do they constantly write stuff like "My dick can only get so erect" and making references to orgasms when talking about black athletes in literally every single sports thread?
>>
>>38442535
To be progressive
I remember a while ago in a fallout 4 thread someone posted some gay fanart of Danse, and someone posted "As a straight man, HHHHHNNNGGGG". It still sort of pisses me off
>>
>>38442493
They do it for le upvotes xD
>>
>>38442493
They are liberal faggots. Just look at their love of R&M and Bernie sanders.
>>
>>38442781
>They are liberal faggots

But NeoGAF literally hates them because they are too conservative
>>
File: 1471298010019.png (1MB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1471298010019.png
1MB, 1122x1122px
>>38442493
LOL NAILED IT XD
>>
>>38442806
NeoGaf is an outlier.
>>
>>38442885

>outlier
>one of the most active forums online
>>
>>38442928
Is it? That's just sad.

Anyway, NeoGAF is "far-left," so they have to pretend to hate liberals like the ones on Reddit.
>>
>>38442928
Still a small outlier. There aren't too many "forums" left. I also doubt they have more than 100k members total.
>>
>>38443032

With the rate at which they ban members it's incredible that they maintain the level of activity they have.
For them to have 100K members while also banning like 100 members a day for not keeping up fast enough with the ideology means it's something a little more than a one-off outlier.
>>
reddit is pure cancer and you should've known better. Nobody's forcing you to go there though unless you like being mad
>>
>>38442493
Reddit cunts don't actually know to be funny. They watch too much capeshit and Doctor Who so they just assume quips and bad puns are the same thing as genuine humor.
>>
But what communities are you talking about? There are many of these filled with different people. It can sometimes be ok.
>>
>>38442493
because redditors are faggots and normal faggots and gay nigger kike cunt slime.
>>
>>38443189
DOn't forget rick and morty.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.