[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is holding you back from having a normal life? The one thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: 1499624337108.png (161KB, 635x349px) Image search: [Google]
1499624337108.png
161KB, 635x349px
What is holding you back from having a normal life? The one thing that makes you immobilized and unable to progress yourself as a person. Think hard and long.

"Tfw no gf" doesn't count you idiot.
>>
For me it's my fear of phone calls and appointments. I can't manage to accept incoming phone calls unless it's from my mom. I don't have an issue in person, but I'm sure you guys can understand the difficulty and stress of trying to get a job or go to the post office/DMV.
>>
>>38442410
i dont believe in myself. everything i do and everything i wish for seems impossible to me. i dont feel attractive enough, i dont feel confident enough, i dont feel smart enough, etc etc.

its funny because most times i just go for it i prove myself wrong, but i just cant shake it.
>>
Only money and women being not what I hoped them to be like
>>
>>38442410
>progress yourself as a person

Define what your idea of "progress" is. Your DNA's version of progress, for example, is to deteriorate until you end up in a pine box.
>>
>>38442490
Reading the first sentence might be a little easier.
>>
>Tfw 21 yo KV who's never had a GF
How about that OP?
>>
>>38442410
BPD. originalo
>>
>>38442520
You can do better in an original way.
>>
File: 1895.jpg (57KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1895.jpg
57KB, 1024x1024px
>>38442410
1. Don't want to
now gtfo failed normie.
>>
>>38442517
Yeah, what's your idea of a normal life? Weigh 200 lbs and watch NASCAR on the weekend?
>>
Aspergers

It doesn't matter how hard I try to be normal, it won't happen, so a life of sitting in front of the computer and playing video games for me!
>>
>>38442410
My addiction to weebshit.

It's so good that I don't want to improve.
>>
>>38442561
Being able to act like an adult, integrate into your local society and maintain adult responsibilities. I didn't ask what you do in your free time.
>>
I'm going back to skool
>>
The meme 'tfw no gf' is a fairy tale that robots believe as their redemption.

I was once a robot. Actually, for one year, 2014, I was a wizard (below robot, scoring fucking 24 in The Robot Test). Now I am just 'slighty strange' (according to TRT, 83)..

But when a robot, I believed that I had no real problems with me, I just had bad luck and a bad past, and everything will be fine, so I waited in my room, hard NEETing, for the 'revolution day', when everything will change and I will have social life, friends and gf.
>This happened.
Even as a fucking strange, a normie girl get in love with me. She gave me first kiss, first sex, and I moved to her house, and started college again (i pull out to NEET).
EVERYTHING FAILED.
I realize that even if the perfect girl engage in love with you, you will still be a sad pepe, regreting of the past and with depressive thoughts. You will still to have the same bad habits and act with autism, leting her with shame in be your gf.
I don't need to say that she kicked my ass. But gave me a valuable lesson.

You are a loser because it's your fault and your choice to be.
There is no thing as bad luck to a true mature man. Robots are immature and childish. Robots are the worst type of person
>>
File: 1499914396296.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1499914396296.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>38442667
You were never a robot, just a failed normie that was so awful at life that thought he was a robot
>>
>>38442410

I can never seem to make real friendships or connect properly with people.

I'm alright looking, 6'1", get on with most people and have lots of acquaintances and I've been invited out a few times (only to make numbers up), but theres no one I could call up to ask to go on a walk and a few drinks or anything like that, no one I could just message for a chit chat or whatever
>>
>>38442667
why are you here if life is good to you? just fucking leave man, this is only for sad cunts wanting to get out
>>
>>38442762
I don't know what a robot is for you, but yes, I was almost a wizard once. Crippling depression, 5 months locked in house doing meaningless things on internet without even see the sunlight anymore. Virgin, KV, with fucking no one, real or virtual, to talk. Extremely freaking underweight body, beta cuck attitudes and social anxiety.
The recipe for failure.

Just because I am not more this shit doesn't mean that I never was. Robot or Normie are states, not permanent modifiers in life.
>>
>>38442866
Life is not good for me.
I am way far from be a normie.
Still a loser.

IN LOVE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YVF1Zn1Dg
>>
>>38442916
No faggot, you were a failed normie, you craved for a normal life style, you say shit like 5 months of isolation will give you a perspective of someone who was been in isolation for more than 5 years.
>>
I wasn't born under good circumstances and I feel cheated and that my life was predetermined. I have no courage or willpower and I feel like I have nothing in common with anybody. I am also pessimistic and depressed. Nobody has ever loved me and I have a void within that doesn't go away.
>>
>>38442410
Quiet, fucked up skin. Mainly the skin. Cystic acne, bad scarring. I don't pick at it but they just explode anyways and leave massive scars.
>>
>>38442410
Depression and anxiety, mate.
>>
File: 12d.png (443KB, 907x475px) Image search: [Google]
12d.png
443KB, 907x475px
>>38442988
5 months in the bottom of the well. But I always had a miserable life.. My tfw yes gf was a exclusive exception.

And I was pride in be a NEET for a lot of years. Pride in say that I spent 18 hours a day in vydia and 'pride' in be a virgin (because u know, robots love to say that they are virgins).

Tell me more about how different you are so, anon.
>>
Depression over my body
>I'm a weak fragile skelly from years of the sedentary/drug life
>My shoulders are messed up, not sure if I will be able to recover
>I wish I were shorter because I like tall girls
Im not fixing any of it either, I'm a wasteman
>>
>>38442410
LAZYNESS ALL THE FUCKING WAY TO THE GRAVE !
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
Well, if we're being honest about it, indulge me.
I had an overprotective mother and father, whenever as a child (~10yrs) I was invited out with friends, to play, go to the cinema or McDonald's, my parents always refused. I should clarify that we weren't poor, not poor poor anyway, so money wasn't the issue. This pattern continued untill I was about 15 or 16 years old, I was allowed to leave the house for school and work, but never for anything personal. The end result of course, was that by my last highschool most of my friends had simply left me, and I had become somewhat of a recluse.
Having not really had a childhood, friends, first kiss, etc. I missed out on a large portion of both my childhood and my teenage years.
What this did psychologically was essentially stunt some emotional growth from childhood. To finish my degree would require me to leave home, this would symbolise leaving behind any chance of living out my childhood.

Essentially moving out of my parents house would mean swallowing the bitter pill that my youth has been well and truly wasted. I am aware of the "why" of it, but this doesn't stop the fears from manifesting.
>>
>>38443738
If what made you miserable was your craving for a normal life style instead of genuine hatred and disdain for normalfags and society then you are a failed normie fucking retard.
>>
I still live at home even though I work, can't afford to move out. I am bad socially. I drive a piece of shit car. I have no friends.
>>
File: 1500212664794.png (274KB, 572x504px) Image search: [Google]
1500212664794.png
274KB, 572x504px
>>38442410
being unable to communicate like a normal functioning human being, i'm about 90% sure i have pretty bad ADHD because i don't think like most people, i can't talk without fidgeting with a cup or my phone or a pencil etc. can't talk to people without reciting everything i say in my head. I also grew up in a pretty isolated area so by the time i had regular contact with other kids in school i ended up with no music taste (i never listened to music of any kind until i was 14) no good taste in clothing, did absolutely nothing with my hair until i was 13 and got a fucking stupid normie gelled upwards haircut, during my early childhood i had nothing to relate myself to others my age so nobody ever spoke to me, this carried on until secondary school where i wasn't as bad for this kind of thing and made a few friends as most people do, but i was still a complete autist and would react weird as fuck to people when they spoke to me (because nobody ever wanted to talk to me in primary school so i wasn't used to it) causing me to only ever get one girlfriend in the entire time in secondary school (age 11 - 16) who was this tumblr bitch who most likely felt sorry for me for 2 days then dumped me, and during my second half of secondary school i was memed to shit and called a school shooter for most of it, started posting on /b/ and /r9k/ underage when i was 16 which in hindsight probably didn't do me any good, then came college where i failed in my media production course completely because i can't work with other people for shit, let alone make fucking music videos (something we had to do in the course) with me doing... whatever the fuck it is people do in music videos, became an awkward neet throughout collage, got fired from my retail job for not showing up and being generally disorganised, couldn't even afford to buy weed anymore and here I am, at the age of 19 with a life story that took 5 minutes to type. up and now i want to an hero more than ever.
FIX ME
>>
>>38442410
Laziness laziness laziness
>>
>>38444525
and before you call me a manchild faggot for smoking weed, fuck off, along with vidya and anime it's all i've had for the past 3 years.
>>
I'm working on a certificate to get into a better career, I work out frequently and I'm content with myself for the most part. I've never had a friend, don't socialize and have never had a gf, mainly because I genuinely don't understand the functions of appeals of these things. This makes me unhappy because I feel like I'm missing out on an enjoyable life experience that most people are able to have without difficulty.

I've been to a couple parties. Last one I was at, people were just drinking, smoking weed, talking about tv shows/movies I'm not interested in and laughing at nothing at all. I left after half an hour because I couldn't relate to anyone.

I feel like a foreigner in a strange country, like theres this huge divide between me and other people my age. I just don't connect with them at all.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.