[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does having a sister automatically turn you into Chad or at least

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: index1.jpg (6KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
index1.jpg
6KB, 180x240px
Does having a sister automatically turn you into Chad or at least a normie?

Think about it. Most of us are losers, because we put girls on a pedestal. In early child hood we even played with girls but with age 11,12,13 etc.. when girls started feeling like girls and found out that their social status is automatically a lot higher than that of us losers, we became intimidated and stopped talking or even looking at them.

However guys with sisters aren't that autistic around girls. They know that girls are faulty individuals just like you and me and not goddesses. They experienced the stupidity of girls first-hand and see them the correct way: like children. Guys without sisters never experience that stupid side of women and think they are born perfect.
>>
bump

originaljnk4kdfkij4i
>>
Not in my experience no. My sister is 9 years younger than me so I learned nothing from her. However I can see your point of ones sister is older/in your age range because you know how women of different ages act.
>>
>>38442234
I can talk to girls but I can't interact with them romantically.
>>
>>38442234
You'd be really surprised how much you can not learn about women and interacting with them despite having a sister.
>>
>>38442234
No. From what my normie friends tell me, my problem is the exact opposite. I treat girls like they're guys and don't take any shit from them so I seem like a dick.
>>
>>38442676
If that is really the case you would be drowning in pussy too. Girls will rather fuck an asshole than a pushover. How come they aren't attracted to you?
>>
File: IMG_5714.jpg (333KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5714.jpg
333KB, 2151x2603px
>>38442234
>In early child hood we even played with girls

Speak for yourself. Even back in elementary school I was uncomfortable around girls. They were these alien beings you got teased for associating with. Besides, none of them were interested in Pokemon or Star Wars or anything cool like that. I only had one female cousin around my age growing up, and I didn't talk to her because I would rather play with her brother who didn't get along with her.

At 24 years old I don't think I've ever had a face-to-face conversation with a girl my age beyond retail transactions. With the exception of nice old ladies, I'm scared to say anything to girls in case they'll think I'm hitting on them. I can barely stand to be alone in a room with one.
>>
>>38442705
Maybe because he has all the 'not taking shit from women' without any of the personal charisma.
>>
>>38442705
Oh, well I also spill my spaghetti all the time.
>>
>>38442748
Yeah, that's more or less it.
>>
>>38442746
Man your dad really fucked up. I don't blame you. So did my.

Our dads come from a simpler time where raising a kid was basically just tossing him out of the house into the street and only letting him inside for homework, food and sleep and beating the shit out of him if he didn't do good in school or didn't behave.

I believe a lot of /r9k/s problems is that our parents allowed us to spend our entire childhood inside. If we were forced to go outside we would have no choice but to develop social skills and a personality.
>>
>>38442608
For me it's the other way around. As long as I wash my face and wear clean clothes, girls are generally attracted to me. It's just that I don't have anything to talk to them about. I generally find them uninteresting, but they all act as If I am the one with a hollow inside. Then they get embarrassed for having mistaken me for whatever they thought I was.
>>
>>38442705
It's not enough to be a dick to them. If you don't have any looks or charisma you're just a regular asshole.
>>
>>38442746
You need to loose your virginity any means possible. It will be like night and day after that.
>>
>>38442234
Being aware of how faulty women are doesn't really help anything, just look at this board. Having sisters has actually made me aware that women are petty, incredibly status obsessed, and lack empathy to a huge degree.
>>
>>38442234
i have a sister who's 5 years older than me
i learnt that she's a bitch and she will tell my parents that i smoke
still keep spilling spaghetti around girls
>>
you see women as people but instead of using planning reason and logic, they use passive agression, gossip, social dynamics to 'achieve' their goals.
If you don't have a strong male figure you learn to do that because you spend most of your time with your mom and sisters.
When you start meeting girls they note how you're a little feminine in the way you interact like a bitch.
Then you undergo reforms in college because in STEM there are no girls and even if everyone is a weenie, everyone is too much of an autist to care about subtleties that women use.

PS when you go home your mom thanks god you became a man, your sisters think you're a republican and use it like an insult, your dad who should have been actively engaged enough to intervene on this is still checked out of family life.
>>
>>38443932
The worst part about not having a strong male figure isn't even that you pick up feminine behaviors.

The worst part is that nobody notices your masculine behaviors. The girls you meet you mentioned don't even know that you have "hidden" masculine behaviors. And you don't know it. As a kid I was always pretty emotionless. I always thought that was a weakness but it is actually a strength. Without a dad you don't even know what strengths and weaknesses are. It's growing up on hard mode.
>>
>>38442234
Nope. I had a friend in highschool who had a sister. His sister was about a year or two younger than him. She wasn't that hot, but you could tell she was gonna turn out to be a massive slut. I think the guy is gonna turn out to be successful tier though. He's just too talented to become a failure. He's kinda robot-ish(most likely mildly autistic, very skinny, nerdy, not popular), but he also was very studious(read good work ethic) and smart.
He's a good guy. I really hope he does well.

Point is, having a little sister won't turn you into a chad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.