[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit...I can't believe this never occurred to me. Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Cane.jpg (85KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cane.jpg
85KB, 375x500px
Holy shit...I can't believe this never occurred to me. Why aren't you robots dating blind girls?? They're probably eager for attention and obvious they don't care what you look like. It's win-win!
>>
>>38442222
Depends on what they look like. Also seems a hassle and a pretty big negative to have a relationship with someone who cannot see anything. You won't be able to do anything with her that requires sight.

Only replied because quads
>>
>>38442222
they can still smell you
>>
Maybe what's holding us back is on the inside :^)
>>
>>38442222
It doesn't matter if they can't see you, blind people adapt other senses to be even greater, this includes their ability to read social situations just by the sound of your voice. Her hearing you interact with other people around her will tell her everything she needs to know.

A blind stacy is still a stacy.
>>
>and obvious they don't care what you look like
They still fucking care retard, because she doesn't want ugly children. It doesn't matter that she can't see them. Women are biologically hardwired to want healthy and beautiful children.
>>
>>38443413
How would she know if they're ugly?

Think before you speak.
>>
>>38442222
Nice quads

It's a shame I haven't screenshotted it, but about 3 months ago or so an anon posted a thread where he moved back to his childhood place where he had a blind girl friend, he hoped to get together with her after all those years of gflessness, and it all culminated with him being downstairs on the couch sobbing at her birthday party while she and some unknown Chad from a charity organisation were upstairs fucking like dogs in heat, and he even listened to the entire spectacle. What a poor dude.
>>
>>38443438
Ask her friends idiot? Why would her best friend lie to her?
>>
>>38443483
Is this what you are talking about? https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/37171991/
>>
>>38443837
Yes, this is it. Thank you very much anon.
>>
>>38443483
>>38443837
This story is such horseshit. What was she supposed to do, save herself for some beta bitch she knew as a kid?
>>
>>38443837
They asked him to buy condoms and he did it...holy fuck shit on a stick
>>
>>38442386
This. Chad even naturally smells better than a beta.
>>
>>38444934
Don't forget the voice! Robots have either a shrill, nasal voice or a low, monotone one, devoid of emotion.
>>
>>38442222
They can feel the ugly
>>
>>38444982
>low, monotone one, devoid of emotion.
Literally me.
>>
I distinctly remember a thread like this happening before with some youtube video about some blind girl and her bf being posted. Basically she asked her friends if the guy's she talked to were tall/good looking.
>>
>>38442222

>dem quads

I got turned down by a blind girl for being too short.
>>
>>38443438
They feel faces to find out if they're ugly. It's in all the movies and shit.
>>
>>38442222
My voice is fucking horrendous to the point I regularly get shit on for it in public
>>
File: Lilly_in_formal_wear.png (828KB, 791x591px) Image search: [Google]
Lilly_in_formal_wear.png
828KB, 791x591px
but I already have a blind waifu
>>
File: 1474771601701s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1474771601701s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>38442222
>Implying anyone here has a remotely interesting personality.

To the blind personality is EVERYTHING. You'd need to be a genuinely nice and interesting person.
>>
>>38444934
>tfw I will never emit alpha pheromones to seduce a blind chick
>>
I am uglier inside than I am outside

It's not like blind girls are everywhere and in low demand either, some women would be lower maintenance if they *were* blind
>>
File: IMG_0384.png (109KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.png
109KB, 800x500px
OP doesn't know how to choose his women. Truly a robot amongst robots.
>>
>>38442386
Then take daily showers and improve your eating habits. No wonder you fags are single
>>
>>38443438
They use echolocation, ofc
>>
>>38447713
why was this post deleted?
>>
>>38446263
Never considered deaf gf. Now that its been brought up, deaf gf is best gf.
>>
>>38442336
>Depends on what they look like
Shame you aren't blind too. Then it could be perfect.
>>
>>38442222
nice queds
the truth is women's "number" really is all about their looks, so even them being blind doesn't really give you any better chances.
any little thing lowers your "number" as a guy, poor, bad social skills, overweight, not enough fiends, weird hobbies
Put it this way:
a hot guy with a missing leg goes from a 10/10 to a 5/10
A hot girl with a missing leg is still a 10/10
>>
>>38442222
You think she doesn't care what you look like, but you're wrong. If you're not a top tier man your only hope is a desperate hoe at some bar who has had a few too many drinks.
This is your life.
>>
File: 5aa.png (34KB, 912x482px) Image search: [Google]
5aa.png
34KB, 912x482px
I've never found one
one that was real anyway
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.