[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you are even socially more inept than some fellow diagnosed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493430465065.png (116KB, 1572x1849px) Image search: [Google]
1493430465065.png
116KB, 1572x1849px
>tfw you are even socially more inept than some fellow diagnosed autist

I am going to a psychiatry, and fuck, all those diagnosed high functioning autists are actually normies according to my standard and the general consensus of r9k.
They have jobs, they even fucking chat with each other, even though they claim they hate small talk, fucking hypocrites.
Well, many of them also have friends and even had gfs, also a job/career pretty much.

Wtf seriously, it's uncanny that I feel nowhere at home.
These so called HF-autists are really getting on my nerves, the same as normies.

I better shut up my mouth when talking to the psychiatrists there.
If I were to unfold my real me and let everything out, they'd start an Involuntary commitment to put me forever into a looney bin.

FYI, ICD is gonna introduce autism as a spectrum, so more and more people can easily get diagnosed with it.
>>
>>38441925
I'm autistic and a non-functional human being, if that's any consolation.
>>
Just take some benzos man

Or Phenibut
>>
>>38441925
Yeah makes one wonder how fucked one has to be to function even less than them.
>>
>>38441925
I met a guy with aspergers in high school and he was the most annoying motherfucker I had ever met, he wouldn't stop talking about Pokemon and always complained about his "bitch" sister.
I got a job with him and watched him interact with customers, it was the cringiest shit I had ever witnessed every fucking day with this guy. His interactions were noticeably off but he seemed oblivious to it all and kept going, he even got several gfs.
I thought he was a fucking retard for years, but the joke was on me because all signs point to me being on the autistic spectrum as well.
My social skills are atrocious, I go about daily not engaging in small talk, niceties, or even greeting people. I only speak when spoken to, or if I need something or if it is a transaction with a salesperson.
The worst part is being held by normie standards and then feeling like an awful person because I don't play by the rules. I don't wanna hurt random co-worker 35's feefees because I didn't smile and enthusiastically say "Hello!".
>>
God fucking hell, have to go back to the psychiatry tomorrow.
I hate it there already.

Actually I hate it everywhere and only feel free on the internet.

Don't know for how much longer I can endure these forced human interaction.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.