[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /cant swim/? >family's having a pool party >they've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: my soul.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
my soul.png
229KB, 1200x807px
who here /cant swim/?
>family's having a pool party
>they've got all the sodas in a cooler outside
>i leave my room to get one from the cooler
>uncles see me and think it'd be funny to pull me into the pool
>i land in the deep end
>start flailing my arms around and jumping up every time my feet hit the ground
>manage to squeeze a word out each time my head pops out of the water
>"i.....can't....swim..."
>uncles pull me out
>everyone looks at me
>i run back inside the house
>>
>>38441688
>born in a seaside town
>never learned how to swim

Feelsbadman
>>
>>38441688
I'm probably the only person in this water surrounded city that doesn't know how to swim. I don't really give a shit though. The few times I ever found myself in pools, someone had knowingly pissed or shit in it. Touching and breathing some stranger's nasty water that I might get some infection off of is not my idea of fun. I can enjoy the beach without being in the water.
>>
File: sendit.jpg (6KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
sendit.jpg
6KB, 250x202px
Learn to swim dude. So many fun activities you just can't attempt because you'll drown.
>>
How is it possible to not instinctively keep yourself afloat in water? Like push down into the water and kick your legs. Are you black OP?
>>
You think that's bad. I don't even know how to drive and my little sister already has her license.
>>
>>38442258
Not OP but I took swimming lessons for months and was never able to keep myself afloat, let alone tread water. At one point the instructor got impatient and told me to jump off the deep end, promising I'd float.

I sank like a rock, froze up out of shock, and had to be dragged out.

I'm white.
>>
>>38442325
Anon OP almost drowned you insensitive cunt
>>
>>38442325
I'm still learning to drive at 24, can't swim, and can't ride a bike.
>>
> have autistic little sibling/son/nephew
> don't make an effort to teach him any skills or interests or get to know him
> throw him in a pool anyway

no wonder you turned out as you are op. What a shame
>>
If you can't swim you're genetically inferior and should kill yourself. Simple as.
>>
>>38441688
>tfw one of my talents is swimming

I was a pool lifeguard at one point and considered trying out for beach lifeguard.

I wear contacts though.
>>
>>38441688
stop posting here, black people can't be robots
>>
I'm not great at breaststroke, but decent at backstroke and driving. It's easy as fuck to keep yourself afloat in general if you don't panic like a retard.
>>
>>38442258

Because you'll probably sink if you panic and flail around like a retard.
>>
>>38441688
This happened to me once when I was a kid. The worst part was that I was right in front of a life guard and he didn't do anything. Eventually I managed to bounce over to the side of the pool and pull myself out doing the same thing you were stuck doing. I'm not afraid of the water, thankfully, but I still have no idea how to swim. Do they give adult swimming lessons? It looks like the consensus is that if you didn't learn as a kid you won't be able to as an adult desu.
>>
>>38441688
Swimming is one of the few physical things I'm good at and enjoy. I didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 16 if that makes you feel better though.
>>
>>38442258

Swimming is easy, but not that easy. It's like riding the bicycle.
>>
>>38441688
when I went on vacation with my dad and his friend to a coastal city, I thought I knew how to swim but I didn't and embarrassed myself trying to go in deeper water, only to frantically return to shallow water.
>>
You can literally stay afloat by lying on your back and occasionally kicking water.
>>
>>38441688
just see videos of dogs swimming and do what they do. its not that hard, is just observation and motivation. eventually you will be able to swim like a normal human being when you get the hang of it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.