[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>older sister asks me if I've thought of what college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: anguish.png (27KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
anguish.png
27KB, 691x653px
>older sister asks me if I've thought of what college I plan on going to after community college
>tell her that I'll just go wherever my friends go (I actually have one friend, known the guy since kindergarten, never really made other friends)
>she tells me I can't just hang around the same friends my whole life
>I shrug
>she tells me I should just get a gf already, as that would give me the motivation to work towards a career
>"just get a gf?"
>she replied, "yeah anon, just get a gf. I don't know why you still haven't ever had one"
>I didn't say anything, didn't know what to say
>she continued, "don't any of your friends have gfs?"
>"...yes"
>"then why don't you get one?"
>I didn't reply, just walked back into my room
I can't tell if she's just trying to make fun of me or genuinely oblivious as to why I don't have a gf. Half of me wants to ask her if she'll help me get a gf, and the other half suspects that she wants me to ask for help just so that she can laugh in my face.
>>
>>38441682
it's really way easier to get a gf than you or most of the faggots, myself included, on this board think.
what's stopping you is literally all in your head. I've met many fat reddit annoying socially awkward motherfuckers with girlfriends.

anyway if it were my sister she'd help me but I'd never do that. if she laughs in your face then she's obviously not being sincere and you can retroactively stop caring about this exchange you've just greentexted
>>
>>38441682
god youre such a baby. If anyone asks you why you don't have a gf, consider that a compliment. They must think youre actually decent enough to get on.

Trust me if youre really undesirable noone would ask they would already know
>>
If she isn't making fun of you, she must be severly retarded
>she tells me I should just get a gf already, as that would give me the motivation to work towards a career
yeah, right

But then again your whole thread seems like a giant troll. She can't be THAT stupid.
>>
>>38441759
>She can't be THAT stupid.
for thinking that OP can get a girlfriend? You don't even know what he looks like or how he behaves socially. Chances are the question was perfectly legitimate.
>>
>>38441682
Golden opportunity, OP

Just tell her that you can't get a GF because you don't have confidence with women, and if she gave you some confidence by sucking you off so you know you can do it in the presence of a 'regular' girl, then you'd be able to go improve yourself. Tell her if she's a good sister she'll take a shot in the mouth to help her sibling.
>>
is your older sister hot? how old are you and how old is she?
i need more info before i can help you OP
>>
>>38441753
This is the vibe I get from the story also. I always feel flattered when someone asks me why I don't have a gf. It's like, ha ha, the fucking normies think I'm actually capable.

Anyway she's your fucking sister, dawg. And I assume she's over 20 years old. Chances are she's actually trying to help you.
>>
>>38441737
>what's stopping you is literally all in your head
Then please teach me how to beat this mental roadblock.

>>38441753
It's hard to take it as a compliment, I think she's highly biased because we grew up together.

>>38441759
Her words, not mine. She is pretty stupid if you ask me, but that she gets away with it because she's a girl.

>>38441797
>>38441826
>fuck your sister
No thanks, I'm genuinely not attracted to her.
>>
>>38441919
I didn't say fuck your sister I said get a blowjob

If you can get your sister to let you cum in her mouth you can get a gf
>>
>>38441919
>Then please teach me how to beat this mental roadblock.
Just get /fit/. You don't seem super autistic so that's all you need. If you're fat you don't even need to train, just diet nigga. And yeah, I know it's not a magic pill, you still have to actually try with girls but it's like playing on very easy, dawg.
>>
>>38441919
this isn't for you fagget, I need to know if your sister is hot. if we were friends would I sneak into her room and steal her panties? describe her body
>>
>>38441793
>for thinking that OP can get a girlfriend?
No, for thinking a gf will helps you set up a goal, that you can't have the same friends your whole life, and that because all your friends have girlfriends, you should get one too.
Maybe OP can get a girl, or not, i just can't tell, but i suppose since he's here, he probably isn't on the right track of doing so.
>>
>>38442057
This. Your sister is fucking retarded, dawg.
>>
>>38441682

She senses there is something wrong with you and she was trying to ask you questions to get you to open up. She is worried about the path that you are on and she is trying to help you figure this out together.
But like the immature child that you are you withdrew from the situation.
>>
>>38442202
This. Please go talk to your sister anon
>>
>>38441682
Well, why haven't you found a gf OP?

you should've given your sister the red pill when you had your chance
>>
File: 857ea649bb656eb429631a20b549c347.jpg (130KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
857ea649bb656eb429631a20b549c347.jpg
130KB, 2048x1024px
drop the blackpill on her
unleash the fire
>>
>>38441965
>/fit/
I actually went from skelly (5'9" 115 lbs) to decently lean (130 lbs, visible abs) this year. Not sure if I can gain more than that, I'm already eating about 3k calories a day just to maintain this weight.

>>38441953
My sister has a bf and she's pretty religious, I don't think she'd be down for anything like that.

>>38441980
I don't feel like derailing my own thread, sorry m8.

>>38442057
What can I say, normies (including my sister) are stupid. Friendships are merely symbiotic relationships to them.

>>38442202
Probably true but I guess I'm scared. What am I supposed to do, bear myself as depressed and with no plan for the future and hope she knows better? I don't think that she would be a good mentor, she herself is aimless, but does a better job of hiding it. She's getting a degree to be a schoolteacher but she hates children, and she's dating a guy who works at a call center and dropped out of law school.
>>
>>38441753
>If anyone asks you why you don't have a gf, consider that a compliment.

are you serious right now? people know why other people don't have gf's. they are just wanting you to rationalize an answer
>>
ive gotta ask. will i ever get a gf if im 5 ft 5. I think its just insecurity but women defo prefer a taller man
>>
>>38442284

The point of talking with her is not because she has all the answers, she doesn't, it's about bonding and manifesting your problem through speech.
Think about the conversation with her as a giant projector screen where the both of you are given the opportunity to contemplate your problems from an outside perspective.

She can't magically fix your life but always lying and concealing your true self is just going to extend your problems indefinitely.

However you don't seem mature enough to honestly engage in this kind of thing since you are the type going around categorizing people as "normies" and calling them stupid. You are suffering because that's what you deserve. Your sister is a saintl for even trying.
>>
How do you even talk to a girl long enough to discern whether or not she has a boyfriend?

Small talk is the bane of the autist, but is it also the key to obtaining a gf?
>>
File: 1490923444488.jpg (32KB, 660x624px) Image search: [Google]
1490923444488.jpg
32KB, 660x624px
>>38442327
That is literally the worst height, too tall to be cute, too short to be a man. I am sorry for you anon.
>>
>>38442383
>How do you even talk to a girl long enough to discern whether or not she has a boyfriend?

It's literally one of the very first things they mention, they will find a way to drop it into the conversation almost immediately.
>>
>>38442384
thanks anon, going to jump off a bridge tomorrow
>>
>>38442284
>Not sure if I can gain more than that, I'm already eating about 3k calories a day just to maintain this weight.
Yes, you can. Michael Phelps has a video on youtube eating like 15k callories just for breakfast. You can train that shit. Also milk is the secret of bodybuilding if you want to gain. Rich in protein, fats and carbs. Cheap and you can flavor it any way you want. Just drink it all day instead of soda/water. A tip from me: start small with like 1L per day and gradually increase or you'll get the shits.
>>
>>38442369
I see what you mean, but I think you're being hasty to say that my sister isn't stupid or that normies aren't a real thing. Regardless, I'll keep your advice in mind next time she wants to have a serious discussion with me, but she's out right now. You are correct, I do hide things from her, for I am scared of appearing weak. I suppose I have to brush that aside and hope that our sibling bond keeps her from talking to other people about this.

>>38442383
Depends on the girl. Some will advertise it (one girl told me "I have a boyfriend" when I asked her where the campus library was), others will hide it. If you invite them somewhere, usually the truth will out.

>>38442678
I was including milk, I use that to cap off the last calories. I don't know if I want to get bulky desu, I like being slim for myself.
>>
>>38442828

You're placing an unreasonable valuation on "intelligence."
Has it ever occurred to you that you perhaps might be stupid too?
At the very least you are too stupid to order your life in the way you wish it to be.

The conversation is about you being a sadboy. She doesn't have to be Einstein to comprehend it. You aren't that special dude.

Also there are no normies there are individuals. Start treating people like actual human beings or else don't expect to be treated as anything more than "weird creepy guy."
>>
>>38441682
You should ask your sister to teach you how to deal with girls like a man, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>38442910

Yeah the thread has already covered the stupid incest fantasy thing, try going outside tomorrow.
>>
>>38442284
Aww that's cute. I may be shorter than you but I can lift you up and craddle you in my arms.

You should just become a gay trap desu.
>>
>>38442828
I always thought it funny that so many robots consider normies stupid when they're clearly functioning at a lower level than the normies they're disparaging. If you're so much smarter, why can't you figure life out.

Has your sister ever done anything to you that makes you believe that she wants you to ask her for help so she can laugh in your face? If not, then why would you think that? Doesn't it make more sense that she just genuinely wants to help you? She may not be intelligent, and she may not be able to help you, but it sounds like she cares, probably understands social dynamics better than you do, and she doesn't think you're a lost cause. Is her judgement that worthless?
>>
>>38441682
never trust your older sister anon. She is never here to help
>>
>>38442997

It's all resentment.
Intelligence is one of those nebulous concepts that's difficult to disprove especially if the person is not willing to engage in any sort of contact.

Calling normies stupid when they are clearly doing much better in life is just a form of escapism. Robots content themselves with a magical omnipotence that is never disproven because never tested.
>>
>>38441682
stop acting like you're being treated like shit because you don't have a gf. i get you're extremely insecure but you need to realize that having a gf won't fix you or make you whole and, honestly, a lot of girls are trash that you wouldn't want if you had the slightest bit of self respect. there are worse things in life than being single and you have bigger problems. the way you are now, even if a girl landed in your lap you'd probably fuck it up.

as for your future, if you have any aptitude for it, take some computer science classes and look into getting a job in tech.

>>38442828
>I am scared of appearing weak

people are transparent. you are weak and people sense it. you literally ran away from a conversation because you were scared to admit the truth. stop worrying about whether or not they can see it because they do. instead of spending effort lying and avoiding correcting your behavior, humble yourself and start fixing your shit.

>>38442997
>Has your sister ever done anything to you that makes you believe that she wants you to ask her for help so she can laugh in your face? If not, then why would you think that?

it's easier to believe someone trying to help is going to hurt you because that way you don't have to face the truth of who you are or change. an adult would have to be a massive loser to waste their time trying to pretend to offer to help someone just to fuck them over.
>>
>>38441737
Only thing stopping me from getting a gf is my reluctance to putting myself in social situations.
>>
>>38442886
I never mentioned intelligence. Normies may be a joke to you, but I have a very hard time with social interactions. I unironically am autustic, or at least I was before. Haven't seen a shrink in a long time, I've gotten better, but still feel a disconnect from most people.

>>38442997
>Has your sister ever done anything to you that makes you believe that she wants you to ask her for help so she can laugh in your face?
Yes, she bullied me horribly until I was about thirteen.

>>38443162
>as for your future, if you have any aptitude for it, take some computer science classes and look into getting a job in tech
I think I might just get a minimum wage job and a cheap apartment. Money brings me no happiness.
>>
>>38443399
>I never mentioned intelligence.

Don't be a dense faggot.
You literally called her stupid.
>>
>>38443452
Don't be a dumbass fuckface. When he called her stupid he probably meant that she was too stupid to figure out the OP is incapable of obtaining a gf.
>>
>>38443513

>stupidity has no relation with intelligence

Wow so this is the power of autism
>>
>>38443399
>Yes, she bullied me horribly until I was about thirteen.

More than the usual sibling bullying? Do you think your sister's bullying is why you have difficulty speaking to women? Has she bullied you since she's grown into an adult?
>>
>>38443537
>he's the kind of borderline retard that finds the stupid joke teachers make when you ask "can I go to the bathroom?" in the middle of class and they respond by asking "I don't know, can you?" Even though the fucking dictionary definition of the word "can" states that it can be used to request permission
wow so this is the power of responding to bait
>>
>>38441737
>just get a gf it's so easy
>it's all in your head
>if someone in your family mocks you, you can just stop caring lol
i found the delusional normie
>>
>>38443367
As someone who puts himself into social situations, I can say that even this doesn't necessarily net a gf.

>>38443452
Huge difference between offhandedly calling someone stupid and implying someone is mentally deficient.

>>38443645
>More than the usual sibling bullying?
I'd say so. Didn't beat me up obviously, but tricked me into doing things that got me hurt or made a fool out of me. Wasn't until I was a teenager that I wised up and stopped listening to her, but after high school she seemed to mature and stopped doing that stuff.

>Do you think your sister's bullying is why you have difficulty speaking to women?
Well, it sure doesn't help. I think I blame that more on my father though. He was very distant during my childhood and truth be told he's awful with women. Only got married because he made good money and my mom wanted a stable income.

>Has she bullied you since she's grown into an adult?
Compared to what she used to do, not at all, not in the slightest. Thinking of it that way, it seems quite likely that she does want to help me now, even if she doesn't quite understand my viewpoint, and doesn't seem to be offering it in the most friendly manner.
>>
>>38444488
>Thinking of it that way, it seems quite likely that she does want to help me now

So try it. Take her help. Maybe it won't work out, but if you keep trying you quickly learn that that's normal. People will let you down, and you will let others down, but it's worth it to keep trying because the risks of rejection, humiliation, and betrayal are well worth the shot at love, triumph, and loyalty. Your comfort zone is your tomb.
>>
>>38441682
>Half of me wants to ask her if she'll help me get a gf
Try it, OP. What are sister for anyway?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.