[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Date oneitis >We break up >We start texting again and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: shrug.jpg (23KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23KB, 500x310px
>Date oneitis
>We break up
>We start texting again and get closer
>I drop acid
>Text her that I want to eat her flesh, gnaw on her soul, and sniff her brain
>She doesn't text back
>I text her today apologizing
>She still doesn't text back

There has to be some kind of strategy I can use to make this situation better. The right combination of words can achieve any result. You guys are pathetic but you are smart. Help me and I'll pay the best reply $200 if we actually end up talking again
>>
Seems like you are currently on drugs OP.
>>
>>38440929
play it off, depends on hwo you guys usually talk but I'd go with something like "yo lmao I'm so sorry but I was drunk/high/trippin (pick one that she would be fine with) *:P with a wink emoji* anyway I want to talk to you about something / how about we meet up?
then proceed to choose a place (ideally something chill like a pub or a cafe with an outdoors area) a date and a time
act casual and don't bring your autism up again, if she asks about it just laugh and make some shit up like you were too fucked up to reply something sensible.

t. cyborg
>>
>>38440996
I am always on drugs, that's not the fucking point you dipshit
>>
>>38441109
Wow you seem like a genuinely shitty person to associate with. And no your autistic ass message to your ex isn't salvageable
>>
>>38441095
She already knows i was drunk
The problem is that she will not reply
I need something that will get her to rEPLY not advice on a conversation. That implies that she would REPLY
>>
>>38441136
You're just mad because I called you a dipshit get lost you stinky loser, I can smell you from here you fat lard I bet your parents are proud of you, Anon "end of his bloodline" ymous
>>
>>38441161
>this anger and projection
Lol you've clearly got some problems, time to get off them drugs
>>
>>38441176
I told you to get out of my thread you fucking faggot or I will personally bribe the lord your god to toss your mother into hell
>>
>>38441138
call her if you desperately want a reply but if she isn't texting back maybe she has shit to do besides getting high as fuck all the time

anyways nobody in this thread can help you. you know your girl more than any anon could so if your brain isn't completely fried think about the whole thing, and think of something you guys did like a connection invite her out or something jesus fuck don't ask about it on r9k
>>
>>38441311
You're fucking right, wht's your paypal you piece of shit i want to pay you some money
>>
>>38440929
Why would you feel the need to say that when on acid?
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>38441875
i will end your miserable life
>>
Serves you right. She doesn't need a piece of shit druggie like you in her life
>>
>>38440929
You're a retard op, you could have just said it was someone else on your phone trolling
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.