[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find qt girl on youtube or some forum who I'm attracted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1495407742460.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495407742460.png
9KB, 645x773px
>find qt girl on youtube or some forum who I'm attracted to
>consume all the content they put online, develop feelings for them
>temporarily lose depression, become motivated to do something with my life, start being productive and trying to better myself
>2-3 days later tfwnogf becomes unbearable, develop negative thoughts, realize I will never have a kind loving gf like that
>they go back to being normal women that I feel nothing for
>lose all motivation and become more depressed than ever
>repeat
This sucks lads. If only I had a gf, not only would I not be lonely, I would also be productive and have a sense of accomplishment in life, enough to keep me from feeling useless and getting depressed. Any normie on here who tells you that having a gf does not magically fix your life is lying to you.

What I really need is an online practice gf to give me constant attention and keep me hooked, so I can be in permanent productive mode, but I'm a big loser who's too socially inexperienced to start and maintain an online relationship like that. And I'm too demotivated to have hobbies, make friends and become social enough to get an online gf who likes me and wants to stay in contact with me. How do I break this vicious cycle, /r9k/? Is it even possible for people like us to get out of this?
>>
Sure you can get out of this. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38441050
I don't want to die anon, I want a gf
>>
>>38441291

Why? Do you hate yourself that much, that you can't live with yourself?
>>
>>38441291
>I don't want to die anon
fucking normie
>>
Get a haircut. Buy better clothes. Excercise.
>>
I am a cock sucking faggot.
>>
>>38441441
lad I can't even be bothered to brush my teeth or shower daily. I didn't even leave the house once this year
>>
>>38441489
How the fuck can you live your life without wanting to kill yourself?

You are pathetic....
>>
File: 54d.jpg (17KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
54d.jpg
17KB, 600x341px
Just go 2D, my dude.
>>
>>38441505
I'm too afraid of non-existence. I'd take a thousand years of solitary confinement if it meant I got to stay alive
>>
>>38441569
You call "that" life? Oh, you poor boy....
>>
>>38441489
A lot of people do that. Just try to better yourself and everything else (the urge to start brushing your teeth) will come.
>>
>>38440832
Fuck women dude.
Look how the idea of you not having a gf is crippling your life!
Find a hobby, a passion, a sport, do anything, but do it for you!
There is more to life then getting gf
You are choosing to be depressed by the idea of not having a gf!
fucking stop it! Live your life!!!!!!
>>
File: carry-that-feel.jpg (278KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
carry-that-feel.jpg
278KB, 1383x1600px
>>38441386
>20 y/o KHV never been loved
>never gonna be loved
>swallow theses feels like tears

How can someone be this desperate ?
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 370x136px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 370x136px
>>38441658
>stop it.

k t.shia
>>
>>38441767
I don't understand why having a girlfriend is so important for your happiness. There is so much more in life. Just go out and live your life. You would be surprised how love comes to you, if you are brave and not desperate.

The most important thing is to just DO SOMETHING WORTHY!

Believe someone who speaks from experience.
>>
File: DEXATI20170718000908.png (820KB, 1439x1079px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170718000908.png
820KB, 1439x1079px
>>38441836

>been lifting and doing mma since 16, lifting because i didnt wanted to look like a fag.
>mma because niggers would rob me.
>phd in math to be comercial pilot.
>Give up ? not in my vocabulary.

all i ever got from dad was his shitskin genes at least i got mommy IQ.
literally the only person who cares about me is mommy, tfw i will never have any children, tfw i will never present her my gf.
tfw i will never be loved because of how ugly i am.

Just end it. I cant cope the pain.
even for the smallest laught i get tears. it remind me how deep is this pain.
>>
>>38441962
Okay. Just continue pitying yourself.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (15KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
15KB, 236x214px
>>38442001
t.neet 4chan advisor
>>
ALLL I WAAAN T FOOOR CHRISTMASS IS A GEEEE F
OOOOOOOOH BABY
>>
>>38441962
So you're fit, smart and have money? How disgustingly ugly are you to not be able to get an atleast average girl? Or do you only go for model chicks?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.