[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >worthless NEET >haven't left room in months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1499843392146.png (33KB, 206x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499843392146.png
33KB, 206x224px
>Be me
>worthless NEET
>haven't left room in months
>finally decide to leave room
>not even out of the house yet
>sister convinces me to ride her hoverboard
> literally 5 seconds in fall on my elbow
>go to hospital
>its shattered, need surgery and have to stay in a cast for months

WHY DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THE THE "LEAVE YOUR ROOM" MEME IN THE CURRENT YEAR. OUTSIDE OF YOUR ROOM IS LITERALLY NOTHING BUT PAIN
>>
tfw you fall for the hoverboard jew

F
>>
>>38440703
it's not your fault anon, it was your sister's. haven't you learned by now that all women are evil? she knew that you'd fall so that you'd hopefully crack your head and die so that your family doesn't have to deal with your superior betaness
>>
Fuck you Matt.
Oregon
>>
It happened because of your sister so now you should go and fuck her very harshly
>>
>>38440703
How the hell can you not leave your room in months? If I stay in my room for more than a couple of days straight I feel like I'm going insane.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-041606.jpg (124KB, 588x614px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-041606.jpg
124KB, 588x614px
>>38441074
Fuck off normie if you don't wear a gas mask around your room because of the sheer amount of feces and urine stained into your carpet you need to get out of my board immediately
>>
File: apathy.jpg (65KB, 478x584px) Image search: [Google]
apathy.jpg
65KB, 478x584px
>be me
>worthless NEET
>haven't left room in months
>doctor suggests i go for walks
>say i will
>i dont go on walks
>he asks if i went on walks at checkup appointment
>say i didnt
>he just nods and sighs, says hes going to up my dosage
>>
>>38441141
Had something similar to this when I was 16 and started to become a shut-in, I didn't lie to her like you did, just stopped showing up. Now I'm 24 and still a shut-in who goes outside a handful of times a year.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.