[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /scum parents/? >tfw 5 >parents divorce >my father

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: black.jpg (330KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
330KB, 1620x1080px
Who /scum parents/?

>tfw 5
>parents divorce
>my father ignores me for the entirety of my childhood because he is scared I will ask him for money
>mom's boyfriends are all shit
>because of this be depressed in school
>because of depression get bullied even more

T-thanks parents, you're the best. You really treated me like I'm a valuable, worthwhile human being full of potential.
>>
how many different drugs are you addicted to?
>>
>>38440685
There were times were I bought chemical, "legal" drugs similar to spice from the internet for about 3 years.

I stopped doing it because the laws changed in my country. Now? Alcohol is my best friend.

Every time I drink I think: "Enough is enough. This time I will fucking drink myself to death or at least until I have the courage to kill myself."

I live in a 17 story building baby. It would be easy to do it.
>>
>>38440754
So what's holding you back?
>>
>>38440792
I'm still enjoying the NEET lifestyle friend. I still get pleasure from playing video games and seing the suffering of humanity. When I get tired of it I'll kill myself.
>>
File: IMG_1961.jpg (205KB, 540x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1961.jpg
205KB, 540x572px
>>38440646
>tfw born out of wedlock
>parents split up when I'm 2
>live with alcoholic bipolar BPD Mom that neglects us
>leaves us home alone as toddlers or dumps us in a crisis nursery so she can party
>Dad is an autistic sperg who I see maybe 3 times a year for a week
>resents me because I was aborted and he had to pay child support
>Mom uses said child support on booze and pedicures
>always swapping boyfriends and tries to use me as emotional support when she sabotages every relationship
>get put in special program for psycho kids all throughout school because schizoid and angry all the time
>it's a containment class meant to pacify where they teach you nothing
>influenced by all the other kids who were crazier than me

And my parents wonder why I'm a friendless loser who contemplates suicide every day, self isolates and can't show emotion on any level.
>>
>>38440646
shut the fuck up you selfish puddle of aids cum. how about you take care of your life and change it for the better. you parents also have lifes, did you know? perhaps you are the biggest fucking mistake of their lifes and you ruined it for both of them forever! stop crying like a fucked up bitch or hang yourself on cam.
>>
>>38441135
>you parents also have lifes, did you know?
then why reproduce if you don't value your children more than yourself? this is why most people aren't suited to be parents, and it's not even about spoling children either.
>>
>>38441135
Then why the fuck did they ruin my life you piece of shit?

Why not just treat me with respect and go on with their lives? It's not like I was asking for fucking much. I only asked that my father showed only 1 time in my child hood that he cared about me. That's fucking it. If he did it I would just live my life just like them.

You have no fucking idea what it's like going to other kids homes and seeing that they have perfectly normal families and cool dads so shut the fuck up you scum. It's hell on earth. Without a dad you not only live in poverty but you never acquire the skills others take for granted. You have no idea what it feels like to feel like nobody values you, not even your parents.
>>
>dad leaves to another country 2 days before me and my sisters birth
>tried to get us aborted but unfortunately that didn't happen
>only ever heard from him once when I was 8 or 9 and he called us
>at the age of 3 mum has a psychotic breakdown
>end up living with godparents for 3 years which was unsurprisingly better than a single bipolar mother
>mum gets cancer when we're 14 and for some reason blames us for it
>literally said it was out fault
>but she lives
>at 15 I fell for the trans meme
>at 19 my sister killed herself

Right now I still hate my body and get super bad dysphoria daily.
Visit my sisters grave every Christmas and on our birthday ritually, sometimes i'll just visit her when I feel lonely.
Mum is still alive but I haven't heard form her for about 9 months
>>
>>38440754
what country are you from?
very original reply
>>
>>38442187
I won't be too specific, but it is a relatively prosperous country in Europe and it is not France and not England.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.