[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You must be anon. Well, it's time for your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1492996599021.jpg (18KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492996599021.jpg
18KB, 320x480px
>"You must be anon. Well, it's time for your physical."
>>
My father once told he had erectile dysfunction and sought a doctor. The doctor wanted to check his prostate, a.k.a. finger up in butthole. The moment the doctor fingered him, he got a huge erection.
He said he was so embarrassed he couldn't even remember what the doctor said afterwards. He just wanted to leave and never come back, and so he did.
I wonder if my father is gay. That would explain somethings
>>
>>38440127
totally not gay. i get erections all the time when getting my prostate checked, it's normal
>>
>>38440127
Getting you're prostate massaged tends to feels good no matter your sexual orientation
>>
>>38440149
Well there are other signs. My mother told me he was always very disappointing in bed, and she always had to resort to the lonely pleasure to meet her needs. She said that he seemed uninterested in sex. I wonder how that impacted their marriage.
>>
>>38440127
I was having a talk with the consultant prior to my exam.
He told me he would be inserting his finger in my anus and that it was quite possible to get an erection. He told me I shouldn't worry.
I said "that's okay I'm not overly shy about getting one"
He replied "I didn't mean you, I meant me"
>>
>>38440225
why would your parents tell you these things you freak?
>>
File: BwaMHk-IUAEIg2U.jpg (26KB, 594x459px) Image search: [Google]
BwaMHk-IUAEIg2U.jpg
26KB, 594x459px
>>38440230
Nigga dat can't be real
>>
>>38440262
I'm not american. We're not prudish here. I can openly talk about sex with my parents. I could come up to my mom right now and say something like "my butt is so sore from all the sex I had". I didn't have any sex, it was just an example. Sexuality is no taboo here. Not in my house at least.
>>
>>38440127
The first time I inserted something on my butthole i came almost immediately, recovered my erection and came again. In like, 60 seconds. I just have a very sensitive prostate.
>>
>>38440031
I think I have anal warts that just appeared out of nowhere last month.
They are actually inside my rectum, I can feel them when I poop or with my fingers. I fear for something more serious, like rectum cancer. I'm also having anal bleeds when I poop.
But all this and I'm too fucking embarrassed to go to the fucking doctor.
What would I say?
>"Hi my name is anon, there are warts on my butthole, please get me ridden of them, I can't have a defective butthole, I need it for sex"
I don't know what to do. My body is a mess, I left gym a year ago, my eating has gone to shit, I'm balder every day. I don't know, I... I just wanted to vent.
>>
>>38440462
h-has your mom ever touched your benis?
>>
>>38440708
It's probably hemorrhoids my dude
>>
>>38440727
No, I'm not even straight, and nothing incestuous please, don't put malice where there is none.
>>
>>38440825
No,i can feel them with my finger. They're little nodules but are painless.
>>
>>38440948
nigga incest isn't malicious
>>
>>38441019
Nigga if you want to fuck your mother you're sick. I love my mom in the most innocent way. I don't even like women in the first place.
>>
>>38441045
I wouldn't fug my mom either because I don't think of her that way. the concept of incest is hot tho
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.