[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone had success finding a non-normie on any mainstream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg (28KB, 310x206px) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid_Logo_1.jpg
28KB, 310x206px
Has anyone had success finding a non-normie on any mainstream dating site? /soc/ is full of normies and /r9k/ is too small to find anybody...
>>
>>38439652
just list yourself as bisexual and if you answer the questions honestly you'll find at least a few robots. I found a few men's profiles near me that had signs they were a robot. Using the word normie in their profiles, saying they spend most of their time playing anime and vidya, seem to be into a lot of kinky shit, low self-confidence, etc. It isn't hard to figure out who's a robot on those websites because they stick out like a sore thumb. Even the ones who blend in appearance-wise make it obvious just by the way they type and how cynical they are.
>>
>>38439729
So then what? Did you give them the succ or pucc?
>>
>>38439763
neither lmao I don't want to talk to fucking robots can you imagine the headache? holy fucking shit hahaha
>>
File: f57.jpg (8KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
f57.jpg
8KB, 261x216px
>>38439785
>doesn't want to talk to robots
>browses /r9k/
hmmmm
>>
>>38439803
Really gets the noggin joggin m8. Where you looking for friends or a hookup op
>>
>>38439803
I can relate to and enjoy the posts made here, but I would never want to personally interact with a robot for the same reasons I'd never want to be any of the people who have to deal with me in my life
>>
>>38439841
friends or a relationship
im a girl btw ;)
>>
>>38439886
U wanna join a Kik chat with Robos from Europe and usa? We play games n shiet
>>
>>38439907
tfw not from europe or usa
>>
File: 1496789341043.jpg (565KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1496789341043.jpg
565KB, 1536x2048px
>>38439935
Mfw it doesn't matter u still trying to join or what u extraterrestrial
>>
>>38439652
what i've found on okc
90% normies
8% attention whores
1% autistic/mentally ill girls
1% other

I get so much attention from normie girls it makes me fucking depressed, I just want a non-normie girl that I get along with and enjoy who is nice that likes me.

I only signed up with that website because every girl I try talking to thinks I'm just another douche trying to get into her pants but I'm always trying to make friends but above everything just simply get to know some one and see if I even like them. Shit sucks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.