[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it that every female serial killer/mass shooter is ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 38104.jpg (94KB, 620x693px) Image search: [Google]
38104.jpg
94KB, 620x693px
why is it that every female serial killer/mass shooter is ugly as shit but a decent percentage of men are fairly okay/good-looking?
>>
>>38438694
High testosterone levels..
>>
>>38438694
because most serial killers are men
>>
>>38438951
you'd think that there'd be at least one qt mass murderer though. the closest we've got are blonde roasties who all they did was like stab their husband to death because they were on their period or some shit and then got off scot-free because they claim they're bipolar
>>
>>38439044
Brenda Spencer was pretty qt desu
>>
>>38439142
she was a 5/10
>>
My armchair analysis is that in general school shooters hate society because they are ostracized and frustrated by it, so they lash out at innocent people. However good looking women are far less likely to face social isolation and social failure by virtue of having at least a base line of respect and success for being good looking. And in general I think young women are less likely to be told to "suck it up" and will more likely receive emotional support. Anyway, decent looking men on the other hand, are less likely to get this automatic social success than decent looking females because for some reason society inherently values and protects women more. Unfortunately, I think that if a women is ugly, this automatic social success doesn't apply, and so they are more subject to the same frustrations and isolation troubled males are.

I guess what I'm saying is that a higher degree of attractiveness grants you automatic social success, but to a far greater degree if you are also female. But if you are ugly already than being a female doesn't help much socially. And social failure and isolation are key ingredients to bringing someone to lash out against innocent people.

I hope that makes sense
>>
Most male serial killers are ugly as sin too. Look at the list sorted by kill count, most are Colombian manlets or some such shit. The Bundys are outweighed tenfold by the Gacys.
>>
>>38438694
Maybe most are, but i think Leslie Van Houten is/was pretty cute.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.