[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weed tolerance so high I literally don't get high anymore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

>weed tolerance so high I literally don't get high anymore

kill me, anons
>>
File: 1499203297273.png (538KB, 496x610px) Image search: [Google]
1499203297273.png
538KB, 496x610px
>>38438466
Drugs r bad friend
>>
>>38438466
>smoked weed for 2 years straight
>stop for 6 months since January
>feel literally as high since the last time I smoked, which is not really
what the hell
is this normal?
how much longer should I put off weed till it comes back?
or am I just chasing the dragon at this point?
maybe I should exercise?
>>
>>38438466
get into research chemicals (1p-lsd)
>>
>>38438466

You waste of fucking flesh fuck you druggie junkie mother fucker WORM fuck off and die you weedhead piece of shit ADDICT UNIRONICALLY hoping you die in your sleep fuck you fuck off get the fuck off my board you stoner trash
>>
Maybe it's time to work on your sobriety tolerance OP.
>>
>>38438466
that's why tolerance breaks exist nigger
i smoked weed constantly for a good 3 years but with occasional breaks of a few months (for "random" piss tests that i knew exactly when they were coming) and every time i started smoking again, i would be unimaginably high the first few times.

now i smoke much less frequently and get massively stoned every time. i actually kind of miss smoking daily since i could smoke a spliff and go do something, but now i smoke a spliff and have to fucking lie down
>>
>>38438466
Either take a tolerance break or make edibles OP
>>
>>38438466
t-minus 3 months before OP upgrades to a harder drug
>pot isn't a gateway dru-
actully I bet OP is alreay abusing presricption drugs and telling homself he isn't
>>
>>38438466
detox time, anon
>>
>>38438466
R
V
D

Ravioli
>>
>>38439075
if 6 months doesn't do it, nothing will. your tolerance is zero by that point. dragon gone

do it again but eat a huge ass edible, that should be good
>>
>>38438466
O N E O F A K I N D
>>
>>38438466
time to move onto wax

Or just quit for a bit so your tolerance falls
>>
>>38439552
How do I make edibles? Teach me please.
>>
>>38440201
google it

bake your weed into butter at a certain temperature for a certain period of time, use the butter in brownies
>>
>>38439098
Make your bait less obvious next time faggot, not even the retarded stoners fell for it
>>
File: RVD.jpg (36KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
RVD.jpg
36KB, 456x352px
THE FEAR I SEE WHEN I LOOK IN YOUR EYES

MAKES YOU BELIEVE I'M

ONE
OF
A
KIND
>>
>>38439075
smoke right after you exercise a bunch. It feels really good
>>
>>38439639
The gateway is generally having a shitty life.
>>
>>38439639
Lol I've been smoking weed for like 7 years and the strongest shit I've done is shrooms and those aren't even addictive.
>>
>>38438466
Order a Korova Black Bar at your local dispensary or blackmarket dark net site.

If you can eat the whole thing congrats your a freak. Last time I ate a piece of one I was high for 3 days completely incapacitated shaking like I was having a seizure.

Fucking edibles goddamn
>>
>only smoke once a day

>get absolutely fried for hours on end every time

i'm still quitting though
>>
>>38439639
Weed actually served as an way out of heavier drugs for me. I used weed for the first time after experimenting another stuff and being an avid user of coke, when I had the money, and ketamine more frequently, solvents, lolo (ether + chloroform) lsd, nbomE and the variants of ecstasy.
After weed, I use nothing else. Loved weed from the first sight. Have been sticking to it so far.
I must say, this concept of "gateway" drug is a bit outdated. It's not a matter of being exposed to drugs, but seeking exposure. If you are willing, almost predetermined to experiment with drugs, you will regardless what drug you might take first. If all marijuana in the world ceased to exist today, right now, do you think it would change the course of the future drug heads? Another drug would take its place. Instead of starting with pot, they would start with whatever there was at hand. Pot is just easier to access because cannabis is weed. Weed, as you might know, grows every where with very little care or effort. And once it blossoms, it's ready for consumption without any further industrial process, unlike many opiates, cocaine or the research chemicals. But it's not weed itself that drive people into the drug scene. It's the people themselves that want to be driven.
The war on drugs is doomed to fail. It's like fighting against human nature. People will find ways to escape reality and get high no matter what. Drug after drug will be prohibited, and for every gram of a narcotic that is destroy, ten more are fabricated.
You should have learned with the prohibition. We all should have.
>>
>>38441005
I heard getting high after lifting weights was bad
never noticed anything strange though

>>38440115
I'll bide my time for now, then
>>
>>38441618
>I heard getting high after lifting weights was bad
why would it be bad?
>>
>>38438466

Go for a swim desu
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.