[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw achieved my dream in life at the age of 26 It doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: BlueSpring.jpg (92KB, 1600x833px) Image search: [Google]
BlueSpring.jpg
92KB, 1600x833px
>tfw achieved my dream in life at the age of 26

It doesn't feel like I thought it would, I thought I'd feel more satisfied and happy
>>
grats anon! what was your dream ?
>>
>>38438127
Great movie, think I'll watch it again soon. Also great soundtrack by TMGE, one of my fav bands
>>
>>38438127
You must not have had a good dream. I guess they can't all be winners, right?
>>
>>38438169
>>38438230
Having enough money to live as a neet for the rest of my life. My grandfather died and left me money in a trustfund. Nothing earth shattering but enough every month to live a decent life.I feel the exact same as I did before though.

>>38438214
They're a great band, Drop is my favourite song ever I never get sick of listening to it. Check out Rosso and their album Bird.
>>
>>38438127
Well you're free from work in a way. What reason did you want to become neet?
>>
>>38438499
>What reason did you want to become neet?

I hate interacting with other people irl, it's torture
>>
>>38438393
Thanks I've been meaning to check out Rosso. And yeah Drop is my favourite too. I mostly listen to it when I'm depressed
>>
>>38438393
Of course it's not satisfying, you didn't actually accomplish anything
>>
>>38438565
Hm. Well, I guess you'll have to evaluate your wants in life. That's a question you can only answer for yourself.
>>
It feels hollow because you didn't earn anything, anon. The little furnace burning inside you wants to accomplish things and to be somebody you can be proud of. If you'd worked hard for three years to save up all that money, you'd feel differently.
>>
>>38438611
>>38438597
Well there's nothing else I want. I hate interacting with people, there's nothing I feel an intense need for and I'm not miserable doing the neet thing so fuck it.
>>
>>38438687
Watch Jordan Peterson videos. JP IS LOVE< JP IS LIFE!
>>
>>38438127
This shit sucks, if you set your dreams too high, you ll never archive them and it sucks but if you set them too low you don t feel anything when you reach it.
>>
>>38438574
>I mostly listen to it when I'm depressed

Me too, it's great for when you're walking around town and want to drown out the normies
>>
>>38438687
You utter fool. Do you not see the glaringly obvious truth? The meaningful interaction you have convinced yourself to not want is exactly what you desire. It is just that you have never actually experienced it, so your actual desires are unclear to you.

Embrace your humanity anon.
>>
>>38438760
On the other hand, Revolver Junkies might also be my favourite. Depends on my mood I think
>>
>>38438832
oh fuck off grasshopper

Every person I've ever met was a self centered twat who either found me annoying and only wanted to use me
>>
File: 1492184264621.jpg (220KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492184264621.jpg
220KB, 1280x1280px
>>38438127
You're gonna need to find a new dream then.
>>
>>38438393
dayum that's great, I would love something similar to that, congratulation you managed to reach it.
>>
>>38438914
But why throw everyone out? You enjoy our company no? Is there no one like us in real life?
Ask yourself if you could have anything what would you want? Would you not like a good group of friends?
However I still wonder, if you could immediately get anything, would you not get bored without struggle?
>>
Just an idea, go to the nth degree with your hobby. You'll probably find someone who you can at least tolerate and at the same time doing what you love, without having to worry about getting the best grades or finding a job you can stand.
>>
>>38438127
Damn man I wish I was you
>>
>>38438393
>achieved my dream
>left me money in a trustfund
No wonder you aren't satisfied, you didn't achieve anything
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.