[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the final step of stealing someone's girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1497464335091.jpg (90KB, 700x834px) Image search: [Google]
1497464335091.jpg
90KB, 700x834px
What is the final step of stealing someone's girlfriend?

My progress so far

>tease her like I'm an asshole to get her interested
>have her get mad at me when I make fun of her boyfriends outer appearance
>flirt with her to make my intention's known that I want her sexually
>get close to her to give her the sense that she can trust me
>got her number and we are now texting each other

I feel like I'm close to my final step. It's been hard so far because she has been with this guy for 5 years so far. But I feel like she is attracted to me and if I play my cards right I will have her. I've been trying to have her meet with me for drinks , but so far has refused (yet she has blushed and smile everytime). I'm so close robots, I can taste my prey.
>>
Make sure she doesn't cheat on her current bf though. Not only would it be quite shitty on your part, but it would also make her an unreliable whore.
>>
>>38437882
Can you taste your prey?
>>
File: 32555235235.png (272KB, 469x431px) Image search: [Google]
32555235235.png
272KB, 469x431px
>>38437948

ok buddy lmao
>>
>>38437882
Fuck her but only if you are not friends with the guy in any way. Not even casually.
>>
>>38437882
is that her in the pic?
if so do it, if not post pic with timestamp or fuck
>>
File: O.jpg (20KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
O.jpg
20KB, 300x320px
>>38437882
Looks like someone got pulled into

ORBIT

Have fun gayboi
>>
>>38437948
Also make sure you don't actually end up stealing someone's girlfriend because that would also be quite cuntish
>>
File: 1464721371398.jpg (27KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1464721371398.jpg
27KB, 604x604px
>>38437882
Do you know her bf? Why do you do this? What is your plan after you fuck? Very interesting desu, pls tell us more
>>
better hope her boyfriend won't kill you
>>
OP don't do it. I know the temptation is great, I've been there before, you will succeed. The sex will be good, but you will feel like an asshole afterwards + karma will majorly fuck you up, be it in the form of her friends, her coworkers, his friends, his coworkers etc. Pussy is NEVER worth risking your reputation for, remember this words. Better bang hookers.
>>
File: 1420475958776.jpg (29KB, 478x373px) Image search: [Google]
1420475958776.jpg
29KB, 478x373px
have you tried getting romantic?
>>
>>38438119
She is simply stunning and her boyfriend is so unbelievably beneath her. When she first showed me a picture of them together I thought it was her older creepy brother who had down syndrome. I knew I had a very strong chance seeing that. I am a good looking guy and have pulled 8/10's before , but she is a very unique near perfect. Also it seems she has grown up very sheltered and is the reason why her boyfriend is so ugly and got lucky with her.

>What is your plan after you fuck?

I'm just taking one step at a time here.

>>38438159
I get it brobot , but I just want her. It's just a very primitive feeling of just wanting her . I'm not a bad guy, but my animal insticts are controlling me at this point.
>>
>>38437882
>>38437882
Do it OP, you may be a cunt but if this roastie is willing to cheat and be an unloyal whore it's better that guy get fucked over now then down the road when they're married or with kids. At least do the guy a solid and take pics so when you get bored of her you can let the guy know he's with a sloot
>>
>>38438384
>Socially capable chad trying to steal a girl away from some poor ugly fucker who robots can probably sympathise with
Why are you even fucking here? Fuck off, cunt
>>>/soc/

But also >>38438435. You're a piece of shit but if you can tempt her into cheating then you ought to tell the other guy atleast
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.