[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24 years old, becoming more aware each day that I'm further

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1355045951077.png (26KB, 804x655px) Image search: [Google]
1355045951077.png
26KB, 804x655px
24 years old, becoming more aware each day that I'm further and further away from the depicted age in most of the games, shows etc. that I view every day. I don't really feel older unless I think about what my number is, but when I do I tend to go look at my face to see if I still look like me. I'm afraid of looking like my father. I'm deathly afraid of it, but I'm more afraid of one day being like him, constantly trying to prove his youth to the world, going out of his way to communicate with people decades younger than him. I don't really understand what's going on, but I don't particularly care for it; thinking that the peers I once had will for the most part lose interest in many of the things I used to be able to talk with them about. I don't want to be in my 50s one day desperately wanting to talk about my favorite anime or video game with a friend only to realize none of my friends in school ever liked those things openly enough to even let me know. I think most people online willing to discuss such things would be much younger than me, and would probably be a little creeped out being around someone so much older than them, as if I'm a living example of what they may become if they further indulge their interests. I don't mind growing older, but I don't want to be a freak and I don't want to be alone, but I'm kind of going to be alone at this rate and I've no one to blame but myself for my situation. There's thousands if not millions of people worse off than me financially and otherwise, and I'm worrying about being able to talk with someone about something so petty when I've no intention of even looking in the thread that I hope just 404s without anyone paying it mind.

tl;dr don't bother reading

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.