[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend's best friend is some loser girl who has no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

File: thinking frog.jpg (45KB, 455x589px) Image search: [Google]
thinking frog.jpg
45KB, 455x589px
>boyfriend's best friend is some loser girl who has no other friends
>she works in retail because she isn't smart enough for college
>she's also super clumsy so she can't be trusted to do any skilled labor

My boyfriend is a business owner and mechanic. I don't see why he thinks so highly with her. Whenever I talk with her it's super awkward because she's so quiet and panics so easily. It's like she's been sheltered all her life and hasn't learned to socialize properly. They've been friends for over 10 years, but I just don't see why he would befriend her. My boyfriend is confident and self-sustaining. She's super dependent on others and can barely go through a day without screwing something up. She has no interesting hobbies and is visibly uncomfortable whenever she has to hang out with anyone that isn't my boyfriend. When I see them alone together she's super relaxed and happy then when I get close she goes back to being super frigid.

I honestly think he only visits her every few months because he's worried that she will start cutting herself again or something. We have a family together and live on our own. He doesn't call or text her often. Every once in awhile he'll go see her , sometimes with me, but mostly by himself and only for a few hours.
>>
Didn't read, but I suggest a threeway.
>>
>>38437387

She gives better head than you.
>>
threeway is best way
>>
>>38437387

She probably does things in bed you refuse to do and act catty if he brings up
>>
Sorry anon but... I think he's cheating on you.
>>
>>38437444

I highly doubt that a friendless woman with very little self-esteem is better at sex than I am. I'm not a freak or anything, but according to my boyfriend she has never dated. She's not a virgin , but she hasn't had sex often times to be good at it. The number of times she has had sex can be counted with one hand.
>>
>>38437387
Please stop pretending to be a female on my board.

If you by chance are an actual female, please kill yourself immediately.
>>
Good case of "childhood friend" syndrome. It ain't long before she makes a move on him. Kill her!
>>
>>38437484

*she has never really seriously dated anyone

She's been in a relationship before, but it didn't last long because she's so out of touch with people skills that her boyfriend got bored with her.
>>
>>38437387
He should leave your dumpy ass and get with her. You sound like a piece of shit. Also, I don't believe you.
>>
Get her nerd bf just capture one
>>
she sounds really cute. I think OP is just RPing but it sounds like his character is realizing she is a roastie with no good traits
>>
>>38437565

If he got with her he would be taking care of her everyday. I can provide for myself. She can't even drive and she barely makes any money which is why she still lives with her family. If my boyfriend was in danger I can drive him to the hospital. She can't.
>>
>>38437616
>If he got with her he would be taking care of her everyday.
you make it sound like a bad thing
>>
Did you have a fucking question, or did you come here to blogpost?
>>
>>38437616

does she look cute? if she does she probably triggers his daddy instincts
>>
She cares more about him than you do and he knows it.

You are the maybe, maybe girl and she is almost family to him.
>>
>>38437387
guys like weak girls because it makes them feel strong and masculine

girls like strong guys because it makes them feel safe
>>
>>38437651

She's a little less than average looking, but not so horribly ugly that she's incapable of looking nice with proper grooming and better clothes. She has horrible teeth , big nose, and horrible posture. She always looks super uncomfortable in public unless she's within arm's reach of my boyfriend.
>>
>>38437672

Nah. She seeks out his attention, but she never makes any sacrifices to go see him. If she cared about my boyfriend she would be saving up money to go see him , learning to drive , or doing something special for his birthday. She never buys him anything for his birthday and only shows up to his birthday party if she can get a ride. She doesn't really text him, call him, or respond to his social media posts.
>>
>>38437387
They're fucking, or at least have fucked in the past. I speak from a very similar experience.
>>
>>38437387
kill yourself. stop posting in this board.
>>
>>38437387
Sage and report
original cometoadada
>>
>>38437739

He can do so much better than her and I don't imagine sex with her to be very great. She lacks experience.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38437387
if she's a virgin, we have a fembot
>>
>>38437735
Shot in the dark but: Have you considered talking to your bf about her? Maybe he knows why he likes her/spends time with her?
>>
>>38437387
Wrong board Stacy?
>>
>>38437739
this seems likely.
or if not maybe she just has personality traits that he finds endearing that you can't see, or have. there's nothing wrong with that. i speak from once being in a v similar situation to her (extreme lacking in social skills, below average looks, but still have a v attractive male friend with a somewhat jealous gf)
if the trust between you and your bf is strong then you obviously have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>38437387
You sound mean. She's probably uncomfortable around you because you're mean and judgmental. You shouldn't judge people because they "don't have anything going for them" normie wise or career wise. Everyone on this board loves her and hates you.
>>
>>38437387

Who cares really? You've said yourself there's no threat there... Maybe he likes having a good friend who is unconventional in their views and lifestyle?

You said yourself: it's only a handful of hours in a year.
>>
It seems like your boyfriend is in love with this other women and you are unconscious of being jealous her. Deep down you see the way he runs to her for when she needs help.
>>
>>38437616
>>38437698
You're describing the perfect gf, you slack jawed cunt.

Men want a woman who is worthless and infantile because all women are anyway but most think they aren't and that's annoying.
>>
>>38437965
that's an interesting theory. please share more stuff anon (not sarcasm)
>>
>>38437847
Of course he ban but guys don't always think or feel to that extent. Sure he can do better, but if he's got a close female friend who's basically in love with him anyway, then it's not a stretch for him to fuck her on the side or on occasion.

Not dating, not even an affair really. Just like, say they hang out once a week? Well during that time when she comes over and they hang out, watch tv, play video games, drink some beer, well they might just fuck. It's no skin off his nose and for her it's enough of an illusion of a bf, or at least satisfies intimacy in her life.

I say this because I've seen multiple situations just like this. Sometimes it was secret from the guy's actual gf, sometimes the gf knew and just let it slide because it only occasionally happened and wasn't anything serious or she felt sorry for the other girl.
>>
>>38437847
Appeal isn't always just what other people will judge. Sometimes people are randomly attractive to others or sometimes you get a random obsession or inkling in someone or some trait. I guarantee they have or are going at it.
Maybe your boyfriend is secretly the opposite of what you believe (dom or sub) and she's the one fulfilling that.
>>
>>38437938

I don't want my boyfriend wasting his time on someone he feels obligated to hang out with. Hanging out with her costs money since she's poor and doesn't drive. Boyfriend always pays for her when they hang out.

>>38437922

I'm always nice to her. I always say "Hi" to her first and get people to say "HI" to her because she's too shy to say "HI" first to others.

>>38437952

There's no way he'd be love in a woman with zero personality . She's an adult, but doesn't have the mind of an adult. Talking to her is like talking to a special needs child. Even my boyfriend treats her like she's a "special needs".

>>38437866

I've talk to my boyfriend about her but I never pry too much. I asked how they met. I never asked him why he puts so much effort into seeing her because I don't want to come off as mean. My boyfriend struggled with depression and his parents got divorce when he was in highschool. She was the only one he could talk to about his problems. But beyond emotional support I do no know what value she offers him.
>>
>>38437616
A strong independant womyn is about as attractive to men as a weak dependent man is to women
>>
>>38438219
You could ask him, femanon.
He will tell you why he spends time with her instead of asking us. Its probably something benigne and not cheating.
>>
>>38438219
>Beyond emotional support
I don't think you understand how valuable emotional support is, especially if his family isn't great.
>>
>>38438219
yes you're """nice""" to her but she can tell you hate her
>>
>>38438219
>But beyond emotional support I do no know what value she offers him.
being friends with a good person that you have known since highschool for the sake of it? And thats if theres no intimacy involved.

Known a near friendless person for 10 years, was there when you needed them, true friends: Randomly stop talking to them or hanging out with them ever again
>>
Holy shit, how the fuck has nobody pointed out how fucking retarded this bitch is.
Not every friendship has to be about what the other party can offer you.
Only a woman or psychopath would think like that, kys you dumb roastie.
>>
>>38438339
and she probably knows how awkward it is, or that she likes this guy so much, but you are with this guy, so whenever she sees you her good fantasy happiness crumbles and she has to feel a little shame that it is due to you, and that you might think badly weirdly of her
>>
he's bonin her

you heard it here first
>>
File: 1499886297529.jpg (28KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1499886297529.jpg
28KB, 1106x1012px
ITT: toast
>>
>>38437965
anon, here is my question for you. if women are best infantile, what about raising babies? will they be okay at that?
>>
File: 1486183904461.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486183904461.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
Why aren't women allowed to leave well enough alone? Why are they biologically programmed to change what is already fine?
>>
>>38437387
Jelly?
Jelly.

You wanna be the clumsey retard and get all that free attention dontchya?
Or maybe you could have some fucking compassion and make fucking friends with this poor woman.

God I hate being late to threads like this.
>>
>>38438219
>But beyond emotional support I do no know what value she offers him.
Implying emotional support is not enough of a reason to be friends. Maybe he enjoys her company, too.
>>
>>38438702

What can she provide that isn't just being someone he can vent his problems to? How much fun is it hang out with her when she's super awkward and dependent? She has no money. She has no interesting hobbies. She can't drive. She has no big plans for her life.
>>
>>38438219

>I don't want my boyfriend wasting his time on someone he feels obligated to hang out with.

Obligations form a large part of how we as people interact with the world, Don't pretend that's an abnormal dynamic-- and whether he does or he doesn't feel obligated, that's a big green flag... treating people who are 'beneath' him reasonably well.

>Hanging out with her costs money since she's poor and doesn't drive. Boyfriend always pays for her when they hang out.

20 bucks worth of gas and 20 bucks for a pizza is really nothing, if he's as self-sufficient as you claim.

Just admit it, you're jealous.
>>
>>38438737

>What can she provide that isn't just being someone he can vent his problems to?

You really have no idea how much that shit means to someone who might feel like they have no other alternative. If you say is true, that you are all that and a bag of chips, then you don't really need him for anything. Sometimes, it's just enough to be wanted and needed and have someone you can share your thoughts and feelings with. Shrinks charge out the ass for those types of services, and he's getting it for free with her because you sound too up your own ass to listen to anything he might have to say, or would think less of him for saying.
>>
So? The only reason you give a shit is because you instinctively view her as a threat.

Who cares about your bullshit gossip. Stop thinking about her and let her exist as his friend.
>>
Ignore the jealous fucktards saying he's cheating, he's not, they've probably been friends since childhood and he feels obligated to see her once in a while, almost to "check up" as it were, trust me if he was cheating it would be way more obvious than this, he'd go more often, he'd have more contact with her and would make more of an attempt to hide her existence, if he says to you he's going to see her because he hasn't in three months the chances he's going for sex are basically nil

Don't worry, he's not cheating, he just feels sorry for her

t. Cheater (deeply ashamed) :(

this is a conversation you should be having with him though, not retarded faggots on 4chan
>>
>>38438874

I don't see her a threat. I don't even see her as a woman. She's like an overgrown child. My boyfriend and I are both in our late 20's. Boyfriend's friend is the same age as him, but she as yet to accomplish everything worthwhile. Free time is precious. Why would he waste it on someone who is so dependent? Let's like taking a break from work to pay to do community service.

>>38438798

I have nothing to be jealous of. She's a loser.
>>
you're better off going to >>>/adv/
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 260x194px
Only thing im wondering OP is why did you come here? It sounds like youre trying to pull a fast one on us.
>>
>>38437387
Aw, I wish I could hug her and tell her everything will be alright.
>>
>>38439016

>I have nothing to be jealous of. She's a loser.

I'm sure you *believe* you think this, but you should really be honest with yourself.

You may not be jealous of her, but you're jealous of the time your BF spends with her, and it translates to the same thing.
>>
>>38437387
You sound like a jealous bitch desu baka senpai
>>
Another episode of my independent boyfriend spends his time in a way i dont approve of.
>>
>>38439016
What have you accomplished? Genuinely curious. Inb4 worthless degree from a no name college
>>
>>38439016
>Why would he waste it on someone who is so dependent?

Perhaps your boyfriend is a nice person.
>>
Why don't you just ask your fucking boyfriend about what he thinks of her
Instead of coming here to cry about your insecurities
Fuck I feel so bad for your boyfriend if he has to deal with this shit on a daily basis
I hope this is fucking bate
>>
>>38439016
>why would he waste his time on a dependent person.
It's called FRIENDSHIP
and maybe he actually enjoys her company?
>>
>>38439016
Cmon man, quit being so judgemental. Every person in the world deserves a chance to be understood, dont take that chance away because you dont understand the relationship between them. Ask your bf straight out if it bothers you so much, your bf sounds like he just has an empathetic heart and enjoys helping her in small ways.

Fuck i dunno what else to say OP
>>
>>38439016
So because shes a loser, he should not talk to her anymore, because apparently you're more worthy of his time. You're a pile of garbage, I hate women like you, ready to talk down people who have it worse than you.

Did it cross your mind that he connects way more with her than you? That probably means he feels she is way easier to open up to and casually talk to.
The way I see it, you'd judge him on anything you disagree with or dislike, so he has to put on a facade with you. She may be a loser, but she can listen, support and not be a huge superficial cunt unlike you. You base her value on her status, and this board here is all about outcasts ( or was anyway) who have low social status, much like her.
Your personality is what we loathe most
>>
I highly doubt that this is real, but if it is I wish everything bad in this world upon OP. You sound like a horrible person. I hope your bf gets with this girl or anybody else, it doesn't really matter as long as he leaves you behind like the piece of trash you are.
>>
>>38439257

Hoarding Clean Up/Junk Removal/Fire&Water Damage restoration
>>
>>38439406
Also leave my Boku no Hero Academia out of this you worthless cunt
>>
>>38437387
Fuck off roastie. She has a vagina so she's still trash, but she's probably better than you
>>
Damn, she's taking it in the ass every time he comes over, and at worst his main girl makes a thread on 4chan about it. Can't wait until I get a salary too.
>>
>>38439415
I don't think you're any more or less of a loser than she is, assuming this is actually the OP.
>>
>>38437387
You sound like such a bitter cunt.

Fuck off, worthless roastie.
>>
>>38439016
>I don't see her a threat. I don't even see her as a woman.
Let me be more specific

Your tendency to nitpick women who are around your partner is a trait that was selected for in evolution because it allows you to anticipate and ward of competition. It's like if you had the trait that you tend to hammer things that look like nails. This trait helps you hammer nails. But it also makes you hammer non-nails sometimes because they are similar enough to be nails.

You don't consciously view her as a threat. Perhaps you don't even subconsciously view her as a threat. But you thinking about her and criticizing her is something you are doing because you evolved to do it to prevent him spending his resources on other females, who can be competitors.

So shut the fuck up and her be his friend. Who gives a shit? Only you.
>>
>>38438219

>married
>family
>"don't want to pry"
>>
>>38438219
>you don't want

Fuck off, you controlling jealous cunt. You're a jealous piece of shit.
>>
File: 1498762991955.png (200KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498762991955.png
200KB, 550x512px
GUYS WHAT IF OP IS ACTUALLY THE FRIEND AND NOT THE GF ?????

( X FILES THEME )
>>
>>38437965
My girl is literally just needy enough to keep a good job but without me she'd be nothing. It is fantastic.
>>
She also cries a lot whenever my boyfriend has to leave her. She cries about how lonely she is and how she wish she could spend more time with my boyfriend. She has a job. She has the Internet. There is nothing stopping her from making friends. She's a grown woman. She could try to stop being so freaking awkward and scared all the time. Make friends at work. Make friends online or something.
>>
>>38440824
Sounds like you are just jealous, if you really care about your bf you would try to care about her as much as he does because she clearly means something to him.
>>
File: 1482705559126.png (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482705559126.png
100KB, 500x281px
>>38439016
> I don't even see her as a woman. She's like an overgrown child
You sound like a right cunt. I hope your bf breaks up with you and pursues that poor lonely girl and makes her happy. You deserve nothing but the heel of a muddy boot.
>>
File: 1489371745036.jpg (3KB, 120x117px) Image search: [Google]
1489371745036.jpg
3KB, 120x117px
>>38437387
OP, you're a jealous-ass toasty roastie. No matter how much you deny this, everyone else can see it since you've already described the whole situation for us.
The way you've reponded so far doesn't help your case at all.
>>38439567
This anon said it perfectly. You can't deny that you're a human being, OP. It's hard-wired instinct displaying itself.
You're an evolved chimp cunt getting mad that your means to have offspring looks like he gets along better with another much more docile chimp.
Just break up with him and spare the anguish of him having to put up face around you. Find someone better if you're so bothered about him being around another woman.
Also, get out. You're a fucking normie and everyone on this board hates you
>>
>>38437387
She was probably normal when they became friends. I have an old friend who I befriended when I was still doing things in the world. Now I'm pathetic but my old friend still looks out for me.

Sounds like your bf might have a crush on her, though. Sorry mate.
>>
>>38439016
why wouldnt they cuddle and spoon and give each other foot rubs in the bath?
>>
I assumed this was bait at first, fiction lying role play, and then now re realized it probably definitely is due to the op pic
>>
>>38441455
There's another ongoing thread that has another picture of Tsuyu as the OP image. >>38439945
Fucking saged.
>>
>>38437387
You're getting cheated on with some stupid tard cunt
Kill yourself, female
>>
>>38437387
>because she isn't smart enough for college
You'd be surprised by how many aren't
>>
>>38437387
Please delete all images of Tsu from your HDD, you are not worthy of her.
>>
>>38442717

Sue > Tsu
>>
There is no hint of jealousy in this thread.
>>
>oneitis bf is ugly and has weird hobbies
>they've known each other for years
>she used to be frumpy and had depression but got better and started working out and dressing better
>he always liked her even back then
>didn't graduate from ivy league like me
>isn't good looking like me
>doesn't have a good job like me
>doesn't have lots of friends like me
>why does she like him instead of me when i'm so much better than him

it's like this but instead of fucking it's having an emotional connection. if this is real, i hope op's bf dumps him and marries his friend.
>>
>>38442717
>>38441499
are they trying to make a meme out of best frog?
>>
I want to be friends with your boyfriends friend. I feel like she'd get me
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.