[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGERS, IS LOVE A MEME I'm lost. I never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGERS, IS LOVE A MEME
I'm lost. I never thought this could happen. incoherent and tired, havent slept in 30 hours
>be me, at a course for SAT prep
>two weeks at Columbia University
>get to know everyone, p good bunch, though I'm an autistic sperg and stick mainly to the guy squad
>for context, I'm not ugly or anything, just a bit lonely and tired looking
>become friends with some of the girls after a week - the one in particular we'll call L, and we get on really really well
>the joke goes that we're the same person, we're so similar
>we both buy Sean Carroll's "The Big Picture" two days apart, independently of knowing the other had done so
>both listen to welcome to night vale
>both love politics
>both have the same taste in music
>both intellectually curious to our hearts' content
>I cant even explain the connection. two weeks shouldnt be enough to truly know someone, but i feel like I've known her all my life
>she's there to comfort me when my granddad dies, and I break down sobbing on the floor
>all the venezuelans keep telling me to make a move, as time goes on, drawing closer the end of the program
>we get closer
>time gets shorter
cont.
>>
>>38437051
>last full day rolls around, and all the others head over to a guy's house for a party, except L and myself. we stay on campus, lying in the grass laughing at tariq nasheed's idiocy, listening to night vale
>never in my life have I told someone how I feel. never talk to my parents about girls, never to my friends, nothing. closest approximation is hugging my parents or saying "love you" when walking out the door
>we just cuddle, my arms around her, her leg entwined in mine
>ive never felt so... fuck, i dont know how to put it. it was bittersweet - the sadness of the afternoon just made it all the more perfect and valuable
>even was funny when my low blood iron made me faint when i stood up
>go back to the dorm for floor meeting, and then simply meet up on the next floor up to hug and cry
>we finally kiss - i've dreamt of nothing since then, both of us just sobbed on the couch in each other's arms
>and we both had to leave the next morning
>never even had the chance to say goodbye in person. i live in new zealand, she lives in california
we still talk over snapchat, and its only with her that I ever feel complete.
I didnt know this was a real thing - I thought this was all a meme and I feel empty. no one where I live has any opinions about anything, theyre all vapid, boring normies. it's like some gay romance movie shit and I can't stop fucking dreaming about her. she told me earlier today (maybe yesterday?) that she thought i was there when she heard a guy on the radio with a similar accent, and it made her cry. my heart has wrung itself out, but i'm just sorta numb. Do i try to have a long distance relationship, or just sorta stay in touch but not actually be "dating?"
>one day, robots, we're going to see each other again, I think. she might be prosecuting me for crimes against humanity or some shit but I don't care
>>
If any of you ever meet someone like this, please, please don't waste the chance. I know it sounds frivolous and I know it sounds stupid but it's worth it. Meeting someone you can truly say you're happy to be around can change your life.
Also, please don't give me your "NOT A REAL ROBOT REEEEEEEE" shit you autistic avocado-complexion niggers
>>
You may as well keep in touch regardless. If you really like her, than maybe try long distance, but try not to be too upset if it doesn't work out.

Btw, how old are you that you were just attending an SAT class?
>>
>>38437061
>>38437051
lol kill yourself you retarded fag.Crying over some slut that has fucked a thousand guys before you.
>>
>>38437156
18, already at Auckland University but I've still gotta do it for a transfer to Caltech
>>
>>38437209
>being this immature
holyyy fuck arent you insightful for escaping the bounds of biology and seeing through to the (((other side)))
nigger dont you think that if that was a thing then (((they))) wouldn't be getting married?
>>
You're a teenager, probably fucking underage. Your first romantic experience is going to naturally feel overwhelming, unique, and impossible to match. The truth is that there is no 'the one', you and this girl probably would not form a lifelong relationship even if you lived near each other, and given that you were able to seduce this girl you can probably seduce others in the future who do live nearby.

It's also the case that long distance relationships are fucking dogshit. They simply do not work. No matter how much hormonal attraction and crushing you two have for each other right now, it's going to fade in an LDR, and fast. One of you is going to meet someone in person who strikes their fancy someday before too long, and then it'll be over.

All that being said, if you really want to try to make something work with her, then you need to arrange that one of you moves to the other one's location ASAP. You're about to enter college; this is the perfect opportunity to move close to each other. But understand that even if you take that gigantic leap, it probably won't work out in the long term.

Also, read the graphic novel Blankets. It's about a similar situation and is generally very good.
>>
>>38437379
Yeah, i know you're probably right. Pragmatically, I think the best thing to do is to just stay in touch but not have a relationship
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.