[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever noticed how people who read are typically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: hmmmmm.gif (22KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.gif
22KB, 128x128px
Has anyone here ever noticed how people who read are typically left-wing, while people who don't read are typically right-wing?
>>
>>38436131
>seen 10 people that read and are left wing
>assumes everyone that reads is left winged

Yes anon, you are totally right
>>
>>38436131
I'm left wing and I haven't read anything in a while
>>
>>38436131
Political orientation has nothing to do with it. It's all about who is or isn't a pretentious faggot. Anyone who reads books in the modern age is clearly just trying too hard to show off how smart they think they are.
>>
>>38436131
Has anyone ever noticed how OP is a fag?
>>
yea all those left-wingers are obsessed with Harry Potta, I have noticed that.
>>
File: IMG_8569.png (154KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8569.png
154KB, 400x400px
>>38436131
A lot of people read regardless, I just think that younger liberals are a lot more vocal about it because 1. they can't use critical thinking to realize there's a divide between the real world and the fantasy world (meaning the moral of the story is usually biased, ham-fisted, and oversimplified, it's going to be typically from one persons point of view only) and 2. it's just their youth culture to sperg out about things they like and over exaggerate everything about it, even though they only enjoy it moderately at most.
>>
>>38436131
anymore of these? too good my man
>>
I guess I'm somewhere on the lolberg right. The entire extent of my reading is cute picture books meant for little kids and Tom Clancy.
>>
>>38436131
I mean, just on a practical basis, a lot of books and art are written and made by rather liberal people. If you're consuming a lot of fiction, you're more likely going to be liberal, because a lot of fiction is written with undertones of liberal thought, consciously or unconsciously.
>>
File: eeeeie.jpg (31KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
eeeeie.jpg
31KB, 282x341px
>Have friend.
>Facist during all teenagehood.
>He starts reading philosophy, lieterature and economy.
>He seems to be pretty skilled.
>He becomes a commie shortly after.

>What did he mean by that?
>>
I have not noticed that actually.
>>
>>38436131
Right wingers are just liberals who are dumb enough to think Christianity is all about protecting gays from evil homophobic Muslims

Its no surprise they havent opened up a history book
>>
>>38436295
Liberals are not leftist

Americans confuse them all the time. But Lenin was no liberal, but a staunch leftist
>>
>>38436131

I am a person who reads. I am also no-wing. Only retards engage in politics and loyalty. True people fight and take.
>>
>>38436131
intelligent well read people dont join dumb groups like left and right wing, but form their own opinions

right wingers at least accept the fact that they are dumbfucks, left wingers are the same and act like some kind of intellectuals
>>
People who read have low testosterone, that's why they read in the first place instead of playing sports

Low testosterone makes you have a more female kind of brain, one that relies more on emotions than logic.
>>
People who read fantasy are more inclined to believe in fantasies

Really make me think
>>
>>38436257
>Anyone who reads books in the modern age is clearly just trying too hard to show off how smart they think they are

hands down the most abhorrent comment I have ever read on 4chan, including /b/
kill yourself, then kill your reincarnated self when you return to this earth you unmitigated cuntshambles
>>
It really depends what road you go down when you read material. The more you read, the more you're exposed to, and the more ideas you form. One book might just inspire you to believe in something more fiercely than before. I think the most rational people read a lot of material and build their opinions after being exposed to so much. They're able to digest a variety of different ideas and come away with what they believe is best.
>>
>>38437403
The thing that Americans call "liberals" are social democrats. They ARE leftist.
>>
What liberals read: Harry Potter, 50 Shades of Gray, so literature for children (all fiction is)

What cuckservatives read: nothing, thus the myth that right wingers don't read

What fascists read: For My Legionnaires, Seven Pillars of Wisdom, The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life, The Greater Britain, objectively better and more complex books than the ones liberals read
>>
>>38437807
But anon, fascists are authoritarian centrist.
>>
>>38437807
>objectively better literature
I want you to vividly imagine your mother getting fucked by a crowd of diseased animals
>>
File: 1496085755673.png (586KB, 637x510px) Image search: [Google]
1496085755673.png
586KB, 637x510px
>>38437683
looks like someone just got triggered
let me guess, do you, by any possible chance have glasses and dyed hair?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.