[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw trying to lose weight >dieting for two weeks, meticulously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: fat.png (353KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
353KB, 600x487px
>tfw trying to lose weight
>dieting for two weeks, meticulously tracking every calorie on myfitnesspal and staying in 1200-1500 range
>weigh myself yesterday
>lost 1 kg
>weigh myself today
>back to old weight

I know that over a few months it's going to work out and that weight oscilates from day to day or something like that but it's so frustrating to not see real progress for now.

Anyone else losing weight right now?
>>
BOOST TEST
O
O
S
T

T
E
S
T
>>
I'm losing weight accidentally by puking a lot. Does that count?
>>
File: 1499881258206.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499881258206.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
I am on the exact same boat.

I swear I am doing everything right and jogging for one hour, but I just can't lose weight.

What I am thinking, is that maybe it is because I am on the computer all day, besides that 1hr jog.

If I found something to do that just has me walking around or just moving maybe that'll be a difference that finally lets me lose weight.

Why is it so hard?

I wish I can just starve myself and play games like my skelly friend.
>>
>>38435684
That's bullshit, I've been on the exact same caloric intake as you except I run 1.5 mile everyday and do a bit of lifting on top of that and I've lost 5 lbs in a week. Are you eating a shitton of carbs? What about sugar?
>>
>>38435727
You should probably not do this anon, you are going to fuck up your throat and teeth.
>>
>>38435684
Don't weight yourself daily, that can crack your motivation real fast. Do it weekly or pereferably, monthly.
>>
I need an exact meal plan I can eat the same thing everyday. I do not want choices, I suck at choices.

Anyone know of any ?
>>
>>38435758
I don't do it on purpose, I'm in bad pain occasionally and puke from it.
>>
>>38435748
No, I had to lose weight before and it was always like this. I had plateaus, weeks where I wouldn't lose any weight and then weeks where I would lose 1-2 kg. I am also drinking a lot of water, so some of that is water weight.
>>
go to >>/fit/
read the sticky, mainly the dieting part

ahhh who am i kidding.. stop slurping carbonated drinks for fucks sakes
>>
>>38435758
It's 2017, we don't need teeth anymore and throats are on the way out.
>>
>>38435778
Did you go to the doctor? It doesn't sound healthy at all.

>>38435811
Did you even read what I wrote?
>>
I have two pics of a diet process that allows you to lose about ten pounds a week (may be seven or six or so if you're not excruciatingly morbidly obese).

Issue is, the max file size is 2 MB. Anyone know how to fix that? I'll have to be uploading from phone since that's what I took the pic on, and don't want to hit up too sketchy of a site.
>>
>>38435775
>egg salad breakfast(salad, 2 eggs, and a small can of tuna) with a multivitamin & b12 supplement
>chicken wrap(beans/some type of green/chicken or whatever protein you prefer/whatever sauce you like in a tortilla)
>cooked cabbage/carrots and a chicken breast in a bowl with some sriracha

That's what I've been eating, you have to cook it all yourself and the beans take a couple hours to soak before you can cook them. Best to make a pot with enough for ~3 days.
>>
>>38435883
Probably bullshit or really unhealthy, but upload to imgur and post link
>>
>>38435836
Yeah, of course. I'm basically going from doctor to doctor constantly. It's chronic migraines, not much to do about it unfortunately. But I got new pills as prophylactic so we'll see.
>>
>>38436010
Sorry anon, I hope the new pills work.
>>
>>38436047
Thanks, fingers crossed. I've just been to so many different doctors and taken so many different pills it's difficult to stay positive.
Plus the side effects of the new ones are a little scary.
>>
>>38435684
prolly too much salt or carbs in your 1200-1500.
>>
>>38435746
If you are actually meticulously tracking your calories you literally cannot be maintaining weight short of having a fucked up disease. It is quite literally against the laws of physics.
>>
>>38435684
Only weigh yourself once a week.
>>
>>38435883
Save it as JPEG ans fiddle with the quality setting.
>>
>>38435684
OP, I lost 15 lbs in 2 months. I don't know if what I did will work for you, but maybe it will. I weighed myself everyday and made a graph to see my progress. I also added up all my calories each day. I tried to stay at around 1000 calories/day. Weight fluctuates day to day, but if you take measurements every day you'll be able to see the general pattern.

A few other tips:
>Weigh yourself at the same time every day.
>Whenever you feel hungry, either chew some gum or drink a lot of water.
>Never drink soda or juice.
>Make sure that even though you're reducing your caloric intake, you're still getting all of the necessary vitamins and minerals from the food you're eating.

good luck anon
>>
>>38436762
I do all of this but thanks nonetheless. I use myfitnesspal and it has a graph function but it seems to oscillate around the same weight for now. I know it will work over the course of few weeks but sucks to go hungry to bed and then see almost no progress.
>>
>>38435684
the scales may lie, but your clothes will not. Are your jeans a little looser OP, or can you fit into clothes that you were too big for?
>>
>>38437522
Yes, my jeans are a bit looser now, although the clothes I wore 2 years ago still feel a bit too tight.
>>
If you put as much energy into exercising as you do counting calories you'd lose weight.

>stop eating a shit ton of processed/oily/sugary foods
>moderate (should be more difficult than walking), deliberate exercise for AT LEAST one continuous half hour a day, more if you're sitting on your ass the majority of the day
>>
By any chance are you skinnyfat, OP?

I have the exact same problem.
>>
>>38438495
No, dieting works much better than exercising. You can run for half an hour and lose 600 calories or you can skip on a meal and do the same.
>>
The biggest mistake you can ever make when dieting is weighing yourself. Water weight, undigested food and piss/shit passing through your body can fluctuate your scale drastically.

Measure your waistline, that's the only accurate tell.
>>
>>38436762
When I get hungry even when full, I brush my teeth so that when i eat something it tastes like shit
>>
File: Awareness-To-Eating.jpg (195KB, 625x447px) Image search: [Google]
Awareness-To-Eating.jpg
195KB, 625x447px
>>38435684
>Work with a bunch of lazy fucks
>End up carrying them all day
>Can't chew them out because I'll be stuck in a hostile environment where my boss refuses to fire lazy fucks
>Come home so tired, frustrated, and stressed that the only thing that can chill me out is to spend every waking moment eating, masturbating, and shitposting before I go to sleep at 4AM
>Cortisol levels so high that my face is swollen and hair stopped growing out across my whole head
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.