[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when I blow up my neighbor's house and kill his whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1486103216208.jpg (48KB, 766x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486103216208.jpg
48KB, 766x720px
>when I blow up my neighbor's house and kill his whole family it's "murder"
>when the USAF does it it's an "accident" and nobody cares about it
>>
File: 219b8becfb60d922ff8764a16dc530c7.jpg (251KB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
219b8becfb60d922ff8764a16dc530c7.jpg
251KB, 1748x1181px
>>61422080
hello im suicidal and i look up to you
before i get replaced by gf can you add my discord
trash#5133
i want to talk to someone else like you before i end it
>>
well evidently some people care about it.
>>
Wouldn't it be manslaughter tho?
>>
>>38434917
>>38434840
sorry
i changed settings
now anyone can add
>>
>>38434940
yeah but they tend to forget about it the moment 2 people die in a plane crash or a when muslim waves a knife in a market or something
>>
>>38434917
I hope a nigger gives you aids you fucking tumblr trash useless piece of shit. Fuck your piss smelling city that you're obsessed with. Your taste in music is shit and fall out boy hasn't been good since 2007 (BECAUSE WE WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER). Fuck LaGuardia airport, the perfect microcosm of your terrible rotting city. I hope the Russians wipe it all out with a nuke. Like every other New Yorker you pretend to be sophisticated and urbane but deep down you're total trash, you live in trash, and you consume trash. You looked down on my home town even though the food was better, the people are polite, no one is shitting in public, and it doesn't desensitize you to the smell of piss. Hell even our shopping trip to Chicago was nicer than any of the bullshit we got up to in Astoria, and way less expensive. Your lockstep textbook left wing straight democrat voting political views are so fucking disgustingly conventional and you're a complete hypocrite. My mental health problems and history of isolation was an irritation to you, but your self-diagnosed bullshit was a fun quirk that you could blame all your pathetic cowardice and general worthlessness on. Everyone has to be kind and patient and give you love, but when I drank to make the hallucinations stop or just to get some sleep after a panic attack you'd throw up your hands and make that fucking noise and leave the room. Once you made me sleep on the couch because I was drinking to try to stop sobbing. Just once I wish you went to get the cat, and laid down with me and held me and told me it was going to be okay. You come from a family of alcoholics and addicts, and never once did you really try to help me. I nearly drank myself to death after you left me, and you were silent.
>>
>>38434973
i'm talking about you dumbass
>>
>implying you can into explosives
I bet you can't even tie your shoes the adult way.
>>
>>38435599
i'm not him but explosives (in the US) are shockingly un-regulated and easy to aquire and use, making an Oklahoma city style truck bomb is very very easy. This is why i always recommend US-bots who want to an hero, to use explosives, almost impossible to not die, instant and very impressive.
>>
ok guys here how the world works. The team who wins gets to make the rules and gets to say whats right and whats wrong. ok good luck.
>>
>>38435677
It's not easy to make a fertilizer bomb anymore. The second you purchase enough pure amonium nitrate to use as an explosive compound you're getting put on every high threat watchlist in existence.
>>
>>38435734
you can buy 50lbs of AN from home depot, now that's not the 1000lbs you'd use to eliminate a government building but it's make one hell of a suicide vest.
>>
>>38435828
No, they don't. Nitrate fertilizer does not equate to ammonium nitrate.
https://www.dhs.gov/ammonium-nitrate-security-program
You can make a pipe bomb for $15 and achieve very similar results. What you're suggesting is fucking absurd.
>>
>>38435828
No you can't you fucking retard. Do you have any idea how heavily regulated it is?
>>
>>38435090
you seem upset my dude
have a (You)
>>
>>38435951
>>38435931
>>38435828
You can still get very small amounts of it from cold packs but not enough for it to be very destructive. ANFO is also extremely insensitive and needs a high explosive such as dynamite to set it off in the first place. Point being companies cracked down on fertilizer and you're probably getting ammonium sulfate instead of nitrate. If you want to die shoot yourself in the soft palate.
>>
>>38436124
well that sucks, you can always make enough nitroglycerin to spread your head over a quarter square mile, though you can also do that with any old 12ga
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.