[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many robots are there who ascended into normies? Is it possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How many robots are there who ascended into normies? Is it possible to go from robot/cyborg to chad?
>>
>>38434714
robot to normie, yes possible
robot to chad, no
>>
I was a KV until 23 and now have a GF of five years, if that answers your question.
>>
>>38434714
I used to be a robot into normie and into cyborg again.
>>
>>38434760
What happened
Can you tell more
>>
>>38434714
Unfortunately, you cannot acend to chad.

I was a robot, and now i get out more and have friends, but still not normie enough to be a chad.
>>
>>38434714
Ascent? Falling for the women meme is no ascension.
>>
>>38434880
>t. sour grapes
>>
>>38434714
Yes. I just recently got over aproach anxiety, the best advice i can give you is to watch some RSD vids on youtube.
>>
File: 1496852284383.png (90KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1496852284383.png
90KB, 238x276px
>>38434893
t. Gay nigger
>>
>>38434994
What's gay about fucking my girlfriend?
>>
>>38434948
>RSD
You mean this guy
https://www.youtube.com/user/rsdfreetour
>>
>>38434714
I was more cyborg than robot in high school and now that I'm out an adult I'm pretty chad. Lot's of friends, girlfriend, tons of female attention. I was pretty hated in high school for something that happened in grade 9 that led to a lot of social isolation and bullying. I was particularly unpopular with other guys and had almost no friends for 3 years. When most people showed interest in me I thought it was a trick to bully me. Once I got out of that space I worked really hard on myself and things got a lot better in my life. Trusting people again was the hardest part and admittedly drugs really helped me get out of my shell.
>>
>>38435202
>drugs
Explain
>>
>>38434714
being a normalfag isn't desirable to a robot because it means he's not being himself
>>
>>38435520
Being yourself is not always a good thing
>>
>>38435492
Went to a lot of parties and did MDMA/ecstacy the some ketamine to help me socialize with people and get over the everyone is just trying to trick me to bully me instinct. Made a lot of really good friends (most of which I don't hang out with anymore because they're mostly druggies who don't do anything with their life.) The experience as a whole was a really good tool to re-socialize myself I guess. By the time I went off to post secondary stuff I was Chad tier making friends easily everywhere I went, had multiple girls actively interested in me, was involved at the gym with friends, sports and social activities. I'm not 100% normie Chad tier, still have some issues from years of bullying and my bad home life but things are a hell of a lot easier now.
>>
>>38435012
I like RSD max best, but they are all really good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.