[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fembot >used to go on tumblr from 2008-2010

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: large.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>be me
>fembot
>used to go on tumblr from 2008-2010
>feminism was starting to get really popular on the website, it created a really comforting and safe community
>it included everyone, including men
>the original idea it was founded on was to make men and women equal, not just to give women special privileges
>it was a community of beta men and women who had been rejected by society and just wanted to be accepted for who they were
>tfw even skellys and fattos were getting into relationships
>2011
>teenagers start to discover the website
>feminism starts to become more extreme, the women who previously stood up for and were even dating beta men now start to reject them and call them misogynistic
>this slowly starts to become more extreme until it became what it is now
why the fuck do teenagers have to ruin everything? tumblr used to be the /r9k/ for both genders, but now it's just a cesspool of angry sjws. all we wanted was for everyone to be equal, and things were actually going well
>>
>>38434418
Well you may be an exception but you see, most women are evil.
>>
why did you bother including your gender?

it doesn't even help the story
>>
>>38434463
to show that there are still some decent women out there who want to help beta men
>>
>>38434463
She's trying to attract male attention.
>>
>>38434479
Beta men cannot be helped. Beta men are evil people shouldn't be helped. Beta liberal white male SJWs literally sell out their own kind. They deserve nothing.
>>
>>38434479
if you want to help
get the fuck out and never come back
>>
>>38434520
Why? What'd she do to you?
>>
>>38434451
It's not just the women that are evil friend,
>>
>>38434479
tell me how to get a shut in gf as a shut in male
>>
>>38434516
I mean beta in the sense that they were weak, socially awkward/inept, rejected by society, little to no friends, no gf, etc. I'm not talking about nu-males who enjoy being cucks to trigglypuff
>>
>>38434418
The problem isn;t teens, it is Feminism.
Feminism is rooted in Marxist theory so it always turns to shit.
>>
>>38434535
if this was 2008-2010 i'd say tumblr, but nowadays i'd say you're most likely to find accepting, introverted women on deviantart, as cancerous as it is.
>>
>be me
>fembot
>used to go on tumblr from 2008-2012
>my dyke best friend and I would go there because the biggest pussies on the internet were there and it was hilarious to bully them
>got banned dozens of times
>moved in together so we could better sync our attacks
>happiest few months of my life
>tfw she ended up killing herself
>I was in love with her and never told her
whoops lol
>>
>>38434418
A feminist told me yesterday that bdsm harmed women and that I was a rapist and that my penis was evil and they banned me.

...except problem is that I'm a dom woman.
Fucking fat dumb cunts
>>
>>38434547
If they're SJWs then they are what you described.
>>
>>38434595
>lol
Women are fucking sick.
>>
>>38434595
Top kek, that's a pretty good story, I like stories with happy endings.
>>
File: 1473804851013s.jpg (8KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1473804851013s.jpg
8KB, 250x237px
>>38434418
bullshit feminism was never about equality. feminism was about equality without the responsibility. women wanted the right to vote without the draft and without actually earning it.
>>
File: 1487026076391.jpg (12KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1487026076391.jpg
12KB, 250x231px
>>38434418
>the women who previously stood up for and were even dating beta men now start to reject them and call them misogynistic
>>
>>38434479
let me guess he needs to be an attractive guy but with the qualities of a beta male.
>>
>>38435126
no, I saw plenty of average, and even a few below average looking men hooking up with women on the website who were about in their same range of looks.
>>
>>38434759
>if I post an anime image, this somehow makes it true
>>
>>38434631
they weren't sjws back then. they just knew the pain of rejection, embarrassment, shame, and self-loathing and found women who felt the same and connected over it. they weren't cucks because they weren't letting women domineer their life while they went to fuck chad. most of the women on the website were still virgins and a lot of them lost their virginities to beta men they were dating at the time. I used to see posts about it all the time on my dash
>>
File: IMG_2107.jpg (203KB, 636x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2107.jpg
203KB, 636x699px
>>38434418
>tfw even skellys and fattos were getting into relationships
>tumblr used to be /r9k/ for both genders

Pick one whore. One orbiter and one fat "fembot" fucking doesn't account for the 90% of the board being bitter alone young and old men. Slowly growing more jaded and hetful towards women.
>>
File: t3CF25z.gif (2MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
t3CF25z.gif
2MB, 400x253px
>>38435191
the truth is on my side. also the few women who do join the military get pregnant on purpose to avoid responsibility of going to war. there is no reason why women should have the right to vote or have authority over the country if they are not doing any of the fighting.
>>
>>38435146
you women still had agenda for going after beta males because you wanted to establish a bonobo society since betas are more easy to control.
>>
old tumblr used to be so good
i used to follow loads of people who posted anime and old videogame screenshots and weird art pictures but then it started to get intensely self indulgent and sjw around 2013 or so and it was never the same again
>>
>>38434479
The fact that you're classifying men into "betas" and "alphas" shows you're as retarded as them.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.