[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Another day spent driving sensibly on GTA 5 listening to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1495639657977.jpg (974KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495639657977.jpg
974KB, 2000x2000px
>Another day spent driving sensibly on GTA 5 listening to the radio and trying not to scratch my car

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why is this so enjoyable?
>>
>>38434405
Is this a new variation of the D E V I L I S H meme?

>A N G E L I C
>>
Because you're a faggot kid
>>
>>38434405
> plays video game
> enjoys it

Yeah you're a real special snowflake
>>
the driving physics are quite nice
I spent more time circling Los Santos while trying not to scratch the car too
>>
>>38434498
>plays game differently to how 99% of people play it
fixed that for you. And I just wanted to share an autistic feel, why do you have to be such a prick
>>
File: tumblr_n0vw3fr3Au1rsdpaso1_500.gif (680KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0vw3fr3Au1rsdpaso1_500.gif
680KB, 500x330px
>>38434405
i like to dress my character up appropriately for jogging and run on the sidewalks, pathways and along the highways then hike up the mountains and through the forests.

i m m e r s i o n
>>
>>38434712
If I have to make an expedition to the shop IRL I will make my character drive to the corner shop in game and wait there until I return
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38434405
This is very relaxing and enjoyable to do. Do you use any mods OP?
>>
>>38434405
Remove all your money with a cheat and roleplay you are that guy from taxi that drives a taxi as fast as you can. Don't crash tho. If you break your car you can't just go and get another one. You gotta fix it with your hard earned money. And for extra fun you can shoot some of your tires with a pistol and ski around while tryharding to go fast
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.