[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can pick any year in history to live out the rest of your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1292.jpg (50KB, 404x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
50KB, 404x522px
You can pick any year in history to live out the rest of your natural life.

When the year end it restarts from Jan 1 and you lose any material progress but you (and only you) keep your memories.

You are the age you are now and age naturally over the course of each recurring year
>>
>>38433192
Wait so I get the rest of this year in real life, then when the ball drops I get poofed to the new time?

Can I just start over at 2016 and get the winning powerball numbers from when it was like, a billion dollars? How does my identity work if I pick a time where I still existed, will my family and friends recognize me?
>>
>>38433192
>2017
>oneitis texts me out of nowhere to reconnect at 3am on New Year
>7 14 23 27 35 3 5
>win the lottery for 74 million euroshekels on the 6th
I'm putting my entire future on the [current year] rather than a year I know was horseshit.
>>
I guess I'd go for late 70s, get a menial job, save up a ton of money and then buy stocks in microsoft and apple, then down the road in google. Probably do the Biff and bet on longshot sports stuff too. Plus women were easier back then.
>>
>>38433475
You are a stranger in the time you pick.
Say if you pick 1942 you would relive 1942 for the next 50 or 60 years.
If you pick a date in your own lifespan you there are two of you in that timeline but only you age with each recurrent year.
>>
>>38433848
>If you pick a date in your own lifespan you there are two of you in that timeline
Jesus Christ that's even better holy fuck.
>>
>>38433192
The present is objectively the best.

>more vidya and movies than ever before
>medical and science is better than ever
>you don't live in a 3rd world mudhole
>you don't know what's going to happen next

Yes my life may be shit now but it's always been kind of shit.
>>
>>38433877
No, how could I go about my daily life knowing that 15yo me is in constant dispare because of crappy family, past experiances and autism? Should I do my old self a favor and give me a quick death? What would happen to me? Could I get away with it in court since it was technically suicide? I don't like the idea of there being two Mes because there can't be two autistic 8th wonders of the world.
>>
there was a real good year when i was in highschool and had my entire life ahead of me and felt confident and secure, and had this huge crush on a girl and it was just perfect, i remember it being perfect
>>
>>38434048
It wouldn't matter becuase the world would reset on Dec 31st
>>
1999, I suppose.

Though, I would rather not be my current age.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>captcha funny

>>38433192
I'd pick the mid 90s. Force people through terrorism to use the virtual boy so VR could actually take off when it was supposed to.
>>
File: 1443323590299.png (148KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
1443323590299.png
148KB, 500x656px
I would show up in Hiroshima a minute before the bomb was dropped to masturbate and cum in the street. Then the bomb would kill me and I'd enjoy the sweet release of death for a year until I got to do it all over again.
>>
>>38433848
Changes to the body are literally "material progress", anon.
Also, where would the starting point be? If I spawn penniless and contactless on a street somewhere, then this seems like a pretty bad deal no matter which year I pick.
>>
>>38433848
>get a double-me

oh fuck yeah, get to get shitloads of money and donate some to myself?

In that case I'll go back further, to like 2003, win a powerball and invest in the right companies.

That would be so hype
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.