[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you been cheated on by your wife or gf? How did you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: adultery[1].jpg (29KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
adultery[1].jpg
29KB, 800x500px
Have any of you been cheated on by your wife or gf? How did you react? Also, what are some signs to know when your gf/wife is cheating?
>>
I never been cheated on, but one sign could be that she starts being secretive
>>
>wife's laptop breaks
>have to share mine
>she literally left her skype convo open on the screen and fell asleep
>>
she fucked a chad at a party, heart has been completely torn from me
>>
>>38433024
>First GF
>Nearly got raped by a lesbian at a party
>She felt guilty and opened up about it by texting me "I cheated on you and I'm so sorry"
>Cheated on me properly by kissing her best friend
>Lied about self-harm so she didn't have to meet me face-to-face for the break-up and was starting a family with him less than 24 hours later

>Third GF
>Got a job in her hometown
>Would spend three days with her grandmother this was a lie
>Worked one night out of three, then came home
>Found out she was bragging about having a second boyfriend on social media through family members
>Deflected my first confrontation by hiding behind her mental health (severe anxiety, depression, her mum's family disowned her)
>Deflected my second confrontation by blaming me for her cheating, even though she had been pushing me away both physically and emotionally
>Nearly have a mental break-down over this I left the house for an hour and got shouted at for making her worry when I was just "having a cry"
>End up unceremoniously moving back in with my parents because she wouldn't let me say anything without turning it into a personal insult followed by trying to obligate me for her side of the rent because she spent all her money on weed and jewellery
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (426KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
426KB, 1400x1600px
Never have been cheated know but I'm going to say one good sign that your partner is not faithful is if they want access to your phone and laptop. If they are very noisy about who you walk to or where you are. Especially if they call you a load when you tell the where you are or what your doing.
>>
>>38434121
Oh shit! My gf and I told each other our phone passcodes...she asked me and then she told me her's. Is this a sign?
>>
>>38434222
Enjoy raising Chad's kids.
>>
>>38434263
Are you fucking kidding me? We just started our relationship
>>
>>38433516
>>38434121

>>38434062 here again.
Honestly, the biggest sign is the refusal of affection. Examples:
>Doesn't want to hug you, even in private
>Shys away from kisses, even on the cheek
>Short fuse, especially when you're trying to be sweet
>Rebukes every compliment
>Refuses sex, but also gets shitty that you aren't having sex
>Doesn't want to talk
>Constantly asks for space, remains shitty that she gets it
Only my second GF had the decency to tell me she lost interest and didn't want to continue.

>>38434222
>>38434306
He's pulling your pisser.
Given that you have her code too, it sounds more like a high school-tier trust exercise. You passed and so did she.
>>
File: IMG_0299.jpg (605KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.jpg
605KB, 858x1200px
>>38434222
I mean clingy wise. I don't even have pass codes on my shit but my brother in law cheats on his wife left and right then reminds her all women are whores...he wants to know where she is. Be able to track her and needs to have access to her phone and such
>>
>>38434329
Damn, that's good to know
>>
>>38433766
this hurt to read, hope you find someone better anon.
>>
>>38434414
Is my gf clingy even though she has some guy friends?
>>
>>38433024
>>38433683
>>38433766
>>38434062
>>38434222
>>38434306
>>38434329
All of you are normies and should leave right now.
>>
She's on a shopping spree with another man right now and told me earlier she was in love with him. Worst thing is that it is all my fault because I was cold and selfish... so yeah, all I have left is self-pity and regret.
>>
>>38434222
It is not like she can make other accs and use them right?
and also checked
>>
I've never cheated on anyone but I'm often times the "other woman" that a guy cheats with.

I don't really care to be honest, and I've came out on the losing end of a few encounters with the wife/gf but never anything too awful.

Sometimes I don't understand how such fat/ugly/hateful women can manage a relationship with guys who are often pretty good looking and sweet. Maybe he'd put his dick in you if you weren't a frigid bitch who could lose 20 pounds.
>>
File: IMG_0422.jpg (49KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0422.jpg
49KB, 768x768px
>>38433024
Considering cheating on gf because she won't have sex with me and I NEED to lose my virginity within the next year.
Should I?
>>
>>38435657
break up then do whatever you want

how is this so hard to think
>>
Im the cheater im the relationship

At this point it's almost Jerry Springer territory
>>
>>38435470
They once were attractive and not awful, but that actually was just a ploy to lock down a guy
>>
My wife cheated with my dad and they ended up together.
>>
>>38436679
I can't believe what I read
>>
>>38437154
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18316&sid=18d83f5d0e76927ffaf83d221f2ab9c8
here my friend
>>
>>38437654
Holy shit! I want off this planet
>>
Has anyone here been cucked by gf?
>>
I haven't been cheated on, but I've cheated multiple times.
>have a gf
>i go to japan for an exchange year
>we do ldr
>while in japan tell everyone i have no gf
>start dating this korean chick
>cheat on both gfs with another girl
>break up with korean gf, still together with the first
>still sleeping around in japan
>finally come back home pretend like nothing happened in japan
>half a year later, meet a girl that knows i have gf
>we hook up
>eventually break up with gf to be with this girl
I'm still together with her. Probably gonna cheat on her too if the opportunity presents itself. I think the reason why I've cheated so much is because I was never popular. I was a friendless virgin until 19, I only got a gf because she had yellow fever and there aren't many Asians around. It helped with my confidence a little bit, but going to Japan made my ego shoot out the roof. For the first time girls wanted me and I took advantage of it.
>>
>>38438346
You're a terrible boyfriend
>>
>>38438456
Yeah, I know. I don't even think I'm trying to be a good one at this point.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.