[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any nonwhites here? What are your thoughts on the alt-right,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 32

File: 48937t.jpg (55KB, 477x677px) Image search: [Google]
48937t.jpg
55KB, 477x677px
Any nonwhites here?
What are your thoughts on the alt-right, /pol/, and race realism?
>>
>>38432880
Mulatto here. Don't really give a shit about /pol/. Just a bunch of mentally ill manchildren. Same goes to "alt-right".
>>
>>38432880
Stupid neckbeards who blame Jews using blacks as muscle in pop culture and genuinely believe this is why they are doomed as virgins
>>
They're extremely prone to confirmation bias, cognitive dissonance, and sexual frustration.
Racial differences in IQ are probably true to some extent or other, but it's hilarious how hard they try to rationalize it away when it's pointed out that some groups have a higher average than whites.
>>
>>38432880
It makes me angry, I wasn't racist before but now I'm hating whites a little more each day
>>
>>38433011
White troll detected
>>
>>38432880
/pol/ is right about one thing Somalis are trash wherever they go expect crime to peak high, they're boorish arrogant self-centered gibsmedat loving leeches
Somali here our women are shit and i would like to take a white woman to wash away my shitty genes
>>
File: 1500232352522.png (474KB, 510x487px) Image search: [Google]
1500232352522.png
474KB, 510x487px
>>38433072
you should marry so we can produce non-retarded full somali babies
>>
>>38433072
waraya afka hare dogon
>>
>>38433003
Race realism is proven by science.
>>
idgaf about pigskins and the only time i interact with them is when using this website

they can dish out but they can't handle the bantz

/pol/ and the alt-right in a nutshell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aEZbcaqJ74

t. shitskin tranny
>>
>>38433184
>t. shitskin tranny

Kill yourself
>>
not gonna lie guys, it gets to me sometimes. this is a movement which people have devoted a lot of time and effort into which is entirely anti-you. and all this race realism stuff is really depressing.
>>
>>38433161
post proofs or it's fake
>>
>>38432880

They're right, whites are going to be a tiny minority in their own countries. You deserve it.

>western "hegemony"
>kill each other in pointless wars
>lose to Koreans
>lose to Vietnamese
>lose to Arab farmers
>getting militarily beaten by less developed nations and being outbred inside your own nations
>getting economically dominated by Asians

Face it, western supremacy is finished. One of the most short lived empires in world history. Every western country will look like Iraq and Africa and the Asians will become the masters of the planet. There won't even be white skin and white features in 200 years. You lost, accept it. /pol/ is the "resistance" and they are all virgin white men. It's over for you.
>>
>>38433161
>Racial differences in IQ are probably true to some extent or other
I acknowledged that it has some evidence behind it, you illiterate monkey. Unfortunately, you obviously didn't get whatever advantage in IQ that your race is supposed to have.
>>
>>38433219
why do you let obvious pseudo-science get to you?
>>
>>38433202

Way ahead of you, m8

I hate myself even more than you do
>>
>>38433274

It's funny to me how /pol/ is all virgin white men living in western countries and then third world immigrants that don't speak the same language, don't have an education, don't hold western values, don't respect women, hate Christians, and actively want to see every nation destroyed come in and fuck white women.

Makes you think.
>>
>>38432880
I'm part white, part native, part black. 33%, 47%, 20% respectively.

I don't care. I'm so mixed that I don't really fit into any classification. I don't identify with a race or any culture besides being American. I grew up in the suburbs in the North and now live in the suburbs in the South.

It all seems petty and ridiculous to me.
>>
>>38433274
i fucking love being non-white, /fit/ and living in the west. i love walking around in my immigrant-dominated area giving dirty looks to white people, making them look down whenever they pass me. i love the fact that ethnic norwegians are so afraid to speak up and that i get to complain even though everyone is super afraid to step on my toes. hahahajaha, not so tough when you're not surrounded by other pigksins, now are you?
>>
File: 1481143349302.png (65KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1481143349302.png
65KB, 255x255px
>>38432880
alt-right and all the edgey /pol/ stuff is utter horse shit desu
>>
>>38432880
>wtf why is /pol/ so rayciss!?!?
>thread is full of nogs going on tirades against whites
Hmmm.
>>
>>38433308
>muh muslims hate christians and want to see the west destroyed
t. sheltered white kid who doesn't know anything about the migration wave and gets his news from rebel media and various shitty youtube channels
>>
>>38433341
>beta fantasizes about intimidating white people
Lol this is r9k u ain't shit :)
>>
>>38433336

Yeah, well that's because you never had it to begin with, you never belonged to any group of people. And it's beyond race, it's also ethnicity. You look like and feel like you belong to a group. People can look at you and know what ethnicity you are. You don't have that and just because you don't have it and think that's okay doesn't mean others shouldn't.
>>
>>38433359
>WAAAAAH WE ARE BEING GENOCIDED
>"you do know that non-whites are being discriminated and have been genocided by whites multiple times, right?"
>OMG STOP COMPLAINING YOU FUCKING NIGGERRR!!!
>>
>>38433359
Yeah I hoped the thread wouldn't devolve into this.
>>
>>38433364

Um, no sweetie my white mother divorced my father and is dating an Arab Muslim and he brags about the west being destroyed all the time. He laughed when the catholic priest was beheaded in church in France. He told me that Islam must dominate 90% of the world and that anywhere Muslims go, they conquer the land. And he's a supposed moderate westernized Muslim from Tunisia that lived in Europe for 20 years, had three kids with a white Danish woman, dumped her and came to America to fuck my mom. His own sons say the same shit and they're half white.

But keep telling me shit that you wish was true.
>>
>>38433396
It's an alien concept to me. To me, what makes sense is nationality and being human. Ethnicity, race, all that bullshit looks like backwards tribalism to me that isn't relevant in this day and age.

The only thing I can really say as my position as an outsider is that some cultures are superior to others, and obviously I (and my family) have aligned myself with white American culture - but that's not to say white American culture is better than every other culture in the world, it's just better than any other culture I've experienced in the places I've lived so far.
>>
>>38433359
Welcome to 4chan for non-whites. Now you know how it feels because "anti-white" threads are not the norm. The norm is "kill all <insert non-white race>" and other racist shit white people talk about constantly on this site
>>
The alt-right doesn't exist. Richard Spencer and other r/the_donald pretenders have coopted the term for their own agenda. /pol/ is the new /b/ but arguably worse. Race realism need to be studied more.

I'm glad I'm not white but I wish Asian women wouldn't flee from my sight.
>>
File: 1422238909349.png (87KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1422238909349.png
87KB, 803x688px
race is just a social construct you morons
>>
>>38432880
Alt-Right is overall good for now, but we all know what eventually happens to heroes...

I don't mind white pride at all. I actually like the race realism movement because it encourages really looking at your genealogy and history. I haven't seriously done so myself, but hanging out with my extended family has done wonders for me, putting who I am into perspective.

I know a lot of blacks are scared of race realism because they think they're mentally inferior, but it's completely irrational because they completely inflate race with class.

I don't really think /pol/ are racists so much as narcissists. A real race war would be absolutely devastating for both whites and blacks.

Otherwise it slides off my red, red, skin. I've been coming here for years, doesn't bother me much.
>>
>>38433447
hahahahhaha, buttmad danske. stay cucked
t. norwegian
>>
>>38433401
You act like it's a bad thing we're defending ourselves. Why should we just roll over for your lack of civilization?
>>
Am Sudanese bit on the lighter side and if I straighten my hair I pass as a pajeet. I don't like being told I'm racially inferior obviously but I really don't care too much only thing that really sucks is being raised a mudslime
>>
File: 55555.gif (993KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
55555.gif
993KB, 245x300px
>>38433274
>You lost, accept it. /pol/ is the "resistance" and they are all virgin white men. It's over for you.

Their last gasp of hope was a billionaire who swiftly became part of the establishment. They've already lost their demographics too, the next generation won't even be a quarter white. If they actually tried to start a race war they would just be facilitating their own demise
It's so beautiful and I get to witness it
>>
File: 1485997633666.jpg (2MB, 2376x4518px) Image search: [Google]
1485997633666.jpg
2MB, 2376x4518px
Just ask /pol/
>>
>>38433502
hahahahahhahahahahaha, white genocide believers are so paranoid
>>
>>38433202
He will, they always do.
>>
>>38433485

In order for it to be a social construct, it has to be based on real things for example, black people are different than white people.

How retarded of an argument is that?
>>
>>38433499

I'm not Danish, I'm American of French and souther European descent. But yes, Danes are cucked. He collects $2000 from the Danish government every month while living in America. Cucked beyond belief.
>>
>>38433464
Hey I'm nonwhite too, but don't you think you're being a bit aggressive? Why would you want others to feel the same way you do when you see an anti black thread? Besides this anti white drum nonwhites constantly beat only emboldens their cause. We need to realize this. If we don't more and more people will use race realism to justify increasingly radical stuff.

I personally don't care about white pride, if you want to be proud of your race that's fine.
>>
>>38433569
Did you really fall for the "hey, white people can be proud too, we totally don't hate non-whites" meme?
>>
>>38433530
>black people are different than white people.
how come?
>>
>>38433359
shut the fuck up you fucking pussy and grow some thicker skin
you don't see us bitching about the 7 anti-minority threads you faggots post every hour
>>
>>38432880
I'm Ethiopian. I think most of /pol/ is just trolls but it's kind of ridiculous the extent they go to play out a roleplaying fantasy. I preferred it when /pol/ was composed of more libertarians discussion was a little better and you wouldn't get called a cuck for everything.
>>
>>38433595
lol no don't worry. the alt-right is not my friend I know.
>>
>>38432880
i'm non white but caucasoid
actually every caucasoid is white but not by 4chan standards
>>
>>38433569

You're kidding yourself if you don't think that the second whites are a minority in their own nations, blacks and browns aren't going to kill and genocide white people. They're going to enact laws to punish white people as revenge for whatever grievance they feel whites are responsible for and slavery, when it was only whites that ended slavery around the world. Whites have literally given away their own civilization and children and they will be punished for kowtowing and apologizing for their history. All because they felt bad for racism and slavery.
>>
>>38433603
well for starters they have different skin colours
>>
Being proud of your race is the lowest man can go. It's something you are born with that you didn't build yourself.

It's like being proud of having a birth mark on your left ass cheek.
>>
>>38433184
That nigga got knocked the fuck out!
>>
>>38433308
Liberals are weak
>>
>>38433603

Biologically and characteristically and behaviorally and culturally, they are.
>>
>>38432880
im a pol regular (pol/r9k/lit crossposter), a part of subculture/community for years, but i dont believe any of their retarded shit
its fun, but shouldnt be taken seriously
>>
>>38433630
I doubt it. We aren't white people so we wouldn't act like white people.
>>
>>38433364
>Bitter leftist ignoring facts and reality.

Islam wants to see the west destroyed because they literally say it.
>>
>>38433658
>white people are the only ones to enslave and genocide

Already doing the job.
>>
>>38433630
That's ridiculous

Do you see white people being massacred in Brazil, Peru, Chile?
>>
>>38433341
You suffer from white envy don't you?
>>
>>38433464
This site isn't for you. Go to Worldstar
>>
>>38433627
good. way too many insecure non whities are falling for this crap
>>
>>38433686

That's because "whites" are still the majority. There's racial tensions in those countries as well.
>>
>>38433401
Whites brought culture, technology and civilization to you shit skins. You bring aids and crime.
>>
>>38433687
>you're just jealous!!!!!!1111one11!!!one111!!!
the post
>>
>thread for non-whites
>whites come in and ruin it every time
You faggots can't let us have ONE thing, huh?
>>
>>38433462
this is the only opinion I agree with
>>
>>38433510
I hope the predictions of climate change are true. When whites go so should the rest of the world.
>>
>>38433704
Nah, I'll stay. I've been browsing 4chan since 2006. If this thread bothers you, maybe you should leave.
>>
>>38433747
Because they're not used to being denied access to a space and it boggles their fragile, white minds how minorities could possibly have a spine and stand up to their racism. That's why they have to come and ruin it.
>>
>>38433595
Most non whites suffer from white race envy.
>>
Can we just stop dancing around the question and just admit finally that black men are sexual gods that no woman can ignore? The raw power of black cock is addicting to them, it's why white women would rather get fucked and pregnant by a poor third world, uneducated ex-convict African than even be seen with a STEM degree having, pasty faced, tiny pink dicked white boy. And that's what they are, boys, because white men are not anywhere near masculine enough to compete with black men. That's why you see white boys becoming girls em masse to please black cock.
>>
>>38433770
I love how white people never actually have arguments. When we crush them in debates and disprove their racist arguments they just tell us to "fuck off to your own country/website if you don't like me being racist".
>>
>>38433707
What crap is that? Not letting the left destroy the West?
>>
>>38433641
agreed.

there's no way you're american.
>>
>>38433801
This
white people on 4chan have gotten so used to their echo chamber that they have forgotten how to actually argue
>>
>>38433789
white troll spotted.
>>
>>38433789
Go away, blacked.com shill.
I love white on black and even I'm getting sick of your shit.
>>
>>38433801
You don't crush anyone. You just leech.
>>
>>38433807
>destroy the west

The west is already destroyed. Look at the future, when the boomers die, you are demographically fucked. Economically, you are destined to be dwarfed an owned by Asians. Militarily, you are cucked by Asians. You literally have no future.
>>
>>38433653
Do you have any proof that blacks and whites are different other than appearance?
>>
>>38433770
Don't whine about people telling you the truth then.
>>
>>38433835
not him, but we do crush quite a bit of your stuff :) like, oh, idk, your birth rates, (white) women's pussies, culture, societies and futures ;^))))
>>
>>38433779
That's because we've chatted everything you use and trying to educate you savages is a 24 hour a day job.
>>
>>38433855

In order for them to look different, their DNA is different. Biologically they are different. Behaviorally they are different. Culturally they are different. They've done studies and even controlling for everything, there is still a difference. It's not only skin deep.
>>
>>38433779
Pretty much this.

>>38433630
Why do white people love to project their own genocidal tendencies onto other people? Is it subconscious guilt and the admission that white people have done wrong to which their victims may one day retaliate?
>>
>>38433887
so, basically, you are blaming it on whites?
>>
File: 1483416715833.gif (252KB, 550x563px) Image search: [Google]
1483416715833.gif
252KB, 550x563px
>>38433855
appearance is enough
>>
>>38433895
To retaliate you savages would need to bring us advanced technology and civilization.
>>
>>38433895
>>38433895
>own genocidal tendencies

There is slavery and genocide in Africa right now, today. It's fucking hilarious that non-whites want to paint whites as histories only villains.

And it's like I said, the very second whites are a minority and don't hold power, they are going to be genocided. The only reason international human rights even exists is because of white people.
>>
File: 1500173951410.jpg (129KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500173951410.jpg
129KB, 810x1080px
I feel bad for the failures of society whose only achievement in life is being born a certain skin colour. I'm pretty sure your ancestors would prefer if none of reproduced and spread your inferior genes
>>
>>38433951

No, they would be proud and would want us to remain pure an be aggressive an colonize the world.
>>
>>38433856
Truth is you can't take what you dish out
>>
>>38432880
I am Chinese mate(not from china).
Tbh i find most of /pol/ to be hilarious I think most of em are pretty nice guys/girls. I think if the statistics on IQ by race are true then, anyone should be able to use em as a valid argument. I know some sects fin pol/r9k say that Asian males are the least attractive and guess they are right. Well I'm a 1/10 so I don't care. There are also some joke threads about how all manlets/dicklet said should be all turned into females and I Guess I agree, because I want to become female ^.^ and have a white bf
>>
>>38432880
This is not a political board. This board is for cucks into incest
>>
>>38433401
>HAVE been genocided
You justify genocide by saying its happened before? You wonder why we dislike you?

You just admitted you want to destroy our people, why do you deserve my sympathy?
>>
>>38433527
1960: UK is 99.8% White
2017: UK is 76% White
2070: UK is 0% White

What's the flaw here?
>>
>>38434014
>our people
>edgy white kids larping this hard
this ain't no medieval movie or some shit lol, tf are you talking about
>>
>>38433998
Ugh, you're a wreck.
>>
>>38433998
What do you think about the Chinese hate threads /pol/ often has?
>>
>>38434014
white people aren't genocided you fucking idiot
even your pretend genocide isn't being carried out by non-whites, its by your own people
kill yourself nitwit
>>
>>38433527
Facts show it's happening and the less whites the more crimes.
>>
>>38434026
the flaw is that the 2070 flaw is made up
what's the point to this?
>>
>>38434036

Genocide is defined by the UN as the purposeful replacement of a people and the destruction of their culture. That is happening in every western country. Go look up the definition. It's not only murder, it's replacement as well.
>>
>>38433825
Can't argue with a nigger when they ignore facts and reality.
>>
>>38434036
inb4 jews
>>
>>38433641
I don't think you have an understanding of what pride means in that context.
Pride simply means having an urge to protect your culture because you value it as something that is close to your heart, which is inherent in all humans.

It's different to pride in one's achievements, where they're close to your heart on account of the effort you put in, pride in your culture exists to account for the fact you have said culture to thank for the person you are.

So many aspects of who I am as a person would be changed drastically had I grown up in a different culture, part of a different race, speaking a different language, I am who I am because of the circumstances of my birth, not all of that is positive, necessarily, but from what I love about who I am and my upbringing I derive great amounts of joy and pride. Why would I toss that pride aside for any reason other than my own self-destruction, or to contribute to the destruction of the culture which raised me and made me who I am?
>>
>>38434061
Explain how whites are being purposely replaced.
>>
>>38433485
People believe this meme?
>>
>>38432880
Seems like non-whites are more racist than whites..... makes one ponder....
>>
>>38434027
Same stupid shit minorities say all the time. Not an argument, fuck off.
>>
>>38434090
seems like whites always jump into every thread that calls for nonwhites opinions and create conflict when there doesn't need to be.
>>
>>38434064
>reality, as told by virgin basement dwellers from the political section of an anime imageboard
>>
>>38434080
>omg whites aren't breeding fast enough, we need mass immigration to keep our numbers up
>>
half black half white here, mostly hate blacks and prefer European women, black women are ugly and ratchet as shit usually
>>
>>38434126
>Look at all these jobs we can give to the native populations
>Hm, that'd cost too much, let's just make them unemployable so we can bring in armies of 3rd-worlders to do them instead!
>Whoopsies, looks like the armies are breeding faster than we thought... better force every media outlet to promote multiculturalism while we drive down wages, more for us!

Sickening.
>>
>>38434126
So the fault is on white people?
Where is the forceful replacement?
Am I supposed to believe that for every immigrant imported that another white person is exported?
>>
>>38433892
Different groups of people grew into different societies,with different customs and beliefs,some of which will be more civilized than others and that doesn't me that it is because it is because of race but because of different teachings being taught through time

>>38433916
So because someone looks different is enough reason to hate them?
>>
>>38434137
also the idea of whites dying out is terrifying, that means Asians would be the only civilized race left on Earth against the hordes of garbage

if whites die out, we can kiss civilization and the future of humanity goodbye
>>
>>38432880
i am an indian.
>alt-right
reddit
>/pol/
it's fun
>race realism?
it's basically the right-wing version of Lesbian Dance Studies.
>>
>>38432880
I'm half white half native so I never quite know how to respond to this question.
>>
>>38434231
Aka facts
>>
File: 1424823357614.png (206KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1424823357614.png
206KB, 2250x2250px
>>38434137
>self hating
I'm so sorry anon, I hope you can get better
>>
>>38434262
Sounds like he already is.
>>
>>38434262
I'm not self hating, I like my European side
>>
>>38434170
If they look different to the extent of questioning if they are even human.
>>
>>38434028
I guess some people would say I'm a degenerate and considering I crossdressed in my sisters clothes, the answer is yes. But most people who only know me on the surface think I'm smart, friendly and funny. Have yet to have anyone tell me that I'm a wreck. But considering I have submissive and machoistic tendencies I probably am a wreck, please bulli me more I enjoy it.
>>38434035
I've never read one what do they talk about? Also normally when people talk about chinese people they refer to those in china, who I hate too.
>>
>>38434333
Look at this shit, holy fuck is this one ugly bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MlbQO3CvHY

"women" like that are why I prefer euro women, blacks may as well be an all male race with how awful the women tend to look
>>
>>38432880
I'm mulatto, /pol/ is right about some things, too over zealous about most. Jordan Peterson is the only "alt-right" personality actually worth anything and I don't think he identifies as such.

I haven't heard of race realism before but if it's just admitting that genes play a role in personality, intelligence and other facets of life and that races of people are more likely to share similar genes then I see nothing wrong with in it but I don't think these things should kill compassion when compassion is needed nor should it be an excuse to hate or judge every person who seems to share a particular set of genes(as seen from their physical appearance), which I realize is a pretty hard thing to do but so are a lot of things.

I'd say I'm a moderate, take what makes the most sense and fuck everything else.
>>
arab/islander mix here
don't give a fuck about the alt right, they seem completely obsessed by directly conflicting ideals

on the other hand I do not understand the concept of appropriation at all so that seems like a bit of a clusterfuck

luckily in canada a lot less people seem to give a shit.
>>
File: 1487864058394.png (80KB, 1183x417px) Image search: [Google]
1487864058394.png
80KB, 1183x417px
>>38432928
>raceless mutt doesn't understand loyalty to your people
wow what a shock.
it's almost as though race mutts have no true loyalty to any heritage.
it's as though they'd happily destroy racial diversity, because their very existence the product of the destruction of it.
I'd never expect a mutt to understand race at all.
It's a foreign concept to the raceless.
>>
Sandnigger here

I don't really mind, I never go on slashpolslash
>>
>>38434346
>I've never read one what do they talk about?
It's like the nigger hate threads, they show webms of chinese people being cruel or accidentally running over a baby or some shit. Not as commonplace as nigger hate threads, but that's expected, asians are usually chill.
>>
>>38434375
Are you a girl? I'm interested in that mix...
>>
>>38434382
it's almost as if loyalty to a notion of purity that is literally nonexistent in the real world is a disease of the mind that does nothing but cause problems in the world
>>
>>38434358
Good stance. Are you white on your mom's side or father's?
>>
>>38434382
>they'd happily destroy racial diversity
I do not give a single shit about races. People can fuck whoever they want. I would be totally okay with whites only fucking people of their own race.
>>
>>38434406
People in china are pretty dumb desu, I don't agree with the Chinese in China and I'm disgusted by things like eating dogs and killing female babies
>>
File: 1489332679543.png (50KB, 904x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489332679543.png
50KB, 904x320px
>>38434452
it's almost as if leftists lie when they say diversity is good, because they want all the races to die out in favor of one uniform race of mongrels with no heritage, and no strong connections to their people that drive them to do better than them.
Listen mutt, you will never understand race, or the importance of preserving your heritage.
Blacks especially don't understand this, because they have a deep-seated hatred for themselves.
That's why they always race-mix. They want their people to die out.
Well, not all of us hate ourselves as much as the bronze-age throwback Africans do.
>>
>mfw black girls can't compete with European beauty
>mfw they think having a huge ass and makes them a worthy partner for a man
>>
>>38432880
Black (you) fisherman here, I think this is a shoddy race bait thread. I'm not a fan of your methods but the results speak for themselves I suppose. Enjoy your haul
>>
File: 15i7wra.jpg (24KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
15i7wra.jpg
24KB, 452x640px
>>38434510
>mfw whites purposely jump into a thread for nonwhites and whine and bitch about blacks being subhuman and complain when people get upset
>>
Black/Amerindian here. I ignore or filter /pol/ most of the time. I've been on this site for a few years and, quite frankly, all the race talk has gotten pretty old. I acknowledge race has a small impact on how a person may act or develop mentally, but next to enviromental influences it's not even worth mentioning. Whether race is real or not, I don't really know how to answer but I think one's culture and habits should be prioritised over one's racial features. This video kind of sums it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5GCetbP7Fg
>>
>>38432880
I like pol and go there a lot. I also understand the views there. White people will be the minority soon, as people are emigrating.
>>
>>38434475
You individually might.
But group behavior matters equally as much as individual behavior, and the non-whites bitch about whites wanting to preserve their heritage, all the time.
They take it as a personal slight if a white would prefer their own over them.
Unless everyone's race-mixing their people out of existence, then the non-whites are pissed and insulted.
I'd prefer racial diversity, to a bunch of cultureless tan serf class assholes.
That's what the death of diversity is all about.
It's to recreate the serf class.
If no one has connections to anything really, then they'll be that much easier to control and subvert.
Heritage, like religion, and political affiliation, is a way to guard your group against subversive and malicious outsiders.
And whether you like it or not, your group will always have others looking to undermine them.
The raceless would never understand this because they're the serf-class of the elites.
>>
File: www.pinterest.com.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
www.pinterest.com.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>38434500
mixed guy here, I understand the importance of race and hate the idea of Europeans and Japanese being destroyed and their culture replaced by Muslim and African shit. The idea is horrifying. And you can't fault blacks for hating themselves, blacks as a race are absolute failures and frankly I'd rather be with a European woman and hopefully wash the black shit out of the gene pool sooner
>>
>>38432880
I like pol and go there a lot. I also understand the views there. White people will be the minority soon, as people are emigrating. Also half the time it's banter.
>>
>>38434541
lol I'm not a fisherman like you, I just wanted to hear nonwhite opinions but I guess I should've foreseen this happening. threads like these eventually turn into trolling and arguing.
>>
>>38434548
I'm mixed, why should I have loyalty to blacks, when blacks always fuck shit up? Every black run city/nation is fucking garbage, like hell I'd want blacks running the world. With whites and Asians we have a shot at real space travel, if either of those races die out, the earth is gonna look like one of those zombie apocalypse films where all the cities are rubble
>>
>>38434500
white guy here
I want my race to literally be bred out of existence.
Tradition need not be tied to race, and culturally that's all that matters.
I play matchmaker amongst my friends and actively seek to pair them with as diverse a group of people as possible. 2 of my closest highschool friends are getting married to girlfriends they met through me this year, and 3 girls I work with are dating guys I set them up with.
>>
>>38434554
>Whether race is real or not, I don't really know
How is this even a question just fkn lol. Blacks confirmed for being low iq yet again.
>>
>>38434577
>blame blacks
I'm frequently irritated by their group behavior, but I far from hate them.
Blacks are largely slaves to the Globalist Jews.
They're used as weapons the Jews can rile up with their media against their enemies.
Knowing the truth of that, makes it very difficult to genuinely hate black people.
They may be actively hurting my people right now, but they're still victims of the same system we are.
>>
>>38434454
My dad's white, family name is Scottish and we have distant relatives there but that's pretty much all I know. Mom's black, my great-grandma on her mom's side apparently had green eyes and light brown/reddish hair she dyed dark colors to look blacker but I don't know if I believe that. Both parents still together but separated due to my grandparents being shitheads. I live with my mom and her mom and my brother lives with our white family, sucks shit since he's the only person I can relate to but I digress.

/life story
>>
>>38434630
>I want my race to literally be bred out of existence.

Why? Your race is what's keeping humanity away from being flushed down the toilet.

>can't wait til genetic manipulation therapy makes it so I can purge my black genes and become european
>>
>>38434611
I'm mixed as well, and yes blacks usually blame other races for their faults when it's really just their own incompetence. But you'll always be half black, half nigger, half "subhuman" to this movement. These people will never accept you.
>>
>>38434611
>I'm mixed
nobody really cares what you think, black or white
>>
File: 6234523451.jpg (36KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
6234523451.jpg
36KB, 400x398px
>>38434630
>my race is innately bad and I want them to die out
>i actively encourage my friends to work toward mixing their people away
>i'd really prefer it if white, black, asian, and latino peoples were all destroyed
good to know that you're a pathetic self-hating white beta-male.
i'm sure the non-whites appreciate you working against your own, for their benefit.
i'm sure if the shit went down, they wouldn't just lump you in with all the other whites. No, they'd make a special exception for you kek.
fucking liberals are idiots.
>>
>>38434674
here's a real trip, though: nobody cares what you think either
>>
>>38434636
I already explained my stance on race before. I don't think it impacts someone mentally as much as how they grew up and with what kind of family structure. Around 70% of black children in America are born fatherless, so I don't really understand how people expect them to grow up and be fine.
>>
>>38434611
Keep fighting. Some people really hate mulattos but intelligent mulattos get my respect
>>
>>38434577
>>38434611
>>38434510
>Tragic mulatto posts some generic white girls
Those girls aren't attractive and have ayy lmao heads
>>
>>38434687
>my race is innately bad and I want them to die out
wooooow
slow your roll there champ
I never said nor do I think that. No need to go constructing some narrative for yourself.
>>
>>38434663
>But you'll always be half black, half nigger, half "subhuman" to this movement. These people will never accept you.

Oh I know that. Just need whites to live long enough to create highly advanced technology so I can then achieve immortality, manipulate my genes to become a superhuman, and then travel the stars.
>>
File: 1486424726204.png (75KB, 1307x848px) Image search: [Google]
1486424726204.png
75KB, 1307x848px
>>38434708
Asshole, you're a cultural marxist.
That ideology is distinctly anti-European.
Not much of a stretch to say you're self-hating and want your people to die out, when you obviously adhere to an ideology that was specifically made to destroy your people and usurp their lands.
You really don't know jack shit about the rhetoric you're spewing, do you Marxist?
Let me help you out there.
https://youtu.be/xnqIj8C2Aek
https://youtu.be/q6c_dinY3fM
https://youtu.be/IKy3fCvMz-8
>>
File: file4.jpg (179KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file4.jpg
179KB, 900x1200px
>>38434703
Those girls are a thousand times better looking than black girls, and frankly even if a black girl was "hotter" who cares, the ratchet attitude and shitty behavior ruins them anyway. Also prefer women who don't dress like they're in a rap video or a club.
>>
>>38434743
>Oh I know that. Just need whites to live long enough to create highly advanced technology so I can then achieve immortality, manipulate my genes to become a superhuman, and then travel the stars.

of course that goes without saying
>>
And once again, a perfectly fine thread was ruined by /pol/ false flagging.
>>
>>38434783
>if right-wing people can argue their side, then the topic is ruined
fuck you commie scum
>>
I didn't read the thread so maybe it's already been said.

There's nothing wrong with white people. There is something wrong with the alt right and pol because all they have is being white.
>>
>>38434802
>taking pride in your people and their heritage is bad and serves no purpose
>it's not like people are driven to do great things based on the accomplishments of their people or anything, that never happens
>if you have pride in your heritage, that means that's all you have
nice logic, faggot
>>
>>38434799
Argue about what? The fact that they're retards who can't accept the fact that there are nonwhites on 4chan?
>>
>>38432880
>When someone makes a thread about non-whites.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37HT4-EtzE
>>
whats up with all the salty niggers? Not our fault you were born a nog.
>>
>>38432880
>>38432928
>>38432931
>>38433003

Thanks for sharing your opinion /leftypol/.

Wtf I hate my beliefs now
>>
>>38433284
Its not. Race is real.
You are denying evolution
>>
>>38434869
lol no one here is blaming whites that they were born black you're the only one implying that. but it is annoying that /pol/ has to butt their heads into every single nonwhite thread.
>>38434887
le /leftypol/ boogeyman
>>
File: 8Y0A4880.jpg (135KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
8Y0A4880.jpg
135KB, 1024x682px
>>38434749
I'm not spewing any rhetoric, I'm just telling you about my own personal actions anon

I can't help you with whatever baggage you've associated with the cardinal sin of a mixed-race couple.

but if we're going to start talking about rhetoric, I definitely think there's a lot to be said for policies like Alexander the Great's

>One of Alexander's more debated policies was his push towards intermarriage and drafting natives into his Macedonian and Greek army. Some suggest he was trying to create a mixed race society with some utopian ideal of social harmony. Others postulate he was just being pragmatic. I think that one must look at Alexander's main goal: world conquest where everyone acknowledged him as the Great King. All of his policies should have been enacted to help him reach his goal. That included commanding the most powerful army in the world, which meant continually adding to its ranks, and keeping his soldiers relatively happy. Marriage between Alexander's soldiers and conquered natives would help keep the soldiers content, while marriage between his appointed satraps and natives of the ruling class would legitimize the power of those satraps.

You can't complain about how X won't integrate when you actively prevent them from integrating. You want to create a unified people? When you want to assimilate, stop letting people ghettoize themselves into segregated groups with separate cultural norms and drag them out into your world. The culture that wins is the culture that actively assimilates others into it. It's literally how America succeeded during the first half of its life. If you spend your energy trying to keep everyone out of it, then they sit off on their own on your soil coming up with an entire other mode of life, and if they start accepting others into that mode of life then you will inevitably start losing your ground to them bit by bit.
>>
>>38434869
HAHA WOW GUYS GET IT? GET IT GUYS? HE SAID "NIGGER", AND IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE THE WORD NIGGER IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BAD WORD. BUT TO US 4CHANNERS, IT GIVES US A BIG OLD ROFLCOPTER.

I AM LITERALLY LMAO'ING RIGHT NOW OP WOW YOU GOT ME GOOD TROLOLOLOLOLO FOR LE WIN XD

GUYS? GET IT? NIGGERS, NIGGERS HHHAHA

I LITERALLY JUST LMAO'D IN MY PANTS

INCLUDE MY IN THE SCREENCAP REDDIT 9GAG

L M A O GOOD ONE MAN KEEP BTFOING THOSE NIG NOGS XD
>>
They're all pretty easy to bring to heel if you're petty enough to look into their arguments and investigate their sources

which I am
>>
>>38434869
Well it is the fault our ancestors. Instead of recycling outdated farming equipment into fertilizer they turned it into "citizen".
>>
>>38434964
>boogeyman
Newfag detected.

Fuck off back to shilling /pol/ go to /b/. There no reason to post this shit on this board. Fuck off normal.
>>
>>38432880
half white half spic, mexico is a fucking shithole as is most of latin america. If any of you niggers actually have been there you'd realize how much crime and corruption goes on over there. My fathers side has property in one of the worst cartel states down south and not only there but the majority of mexico is dirty, disgusting, with I'd say 30% of the population lives in 3rd world tier shack houses. When my beaner side of the family started getting too scared to cross the border that's when I knew it was fucking bad. I don't want this country to turn into a 3rd world shithole like latin america. So most of pol's opinions on immigration and race align with my own.
Also I'm part spic and being from a spic family all of them were racist against black ppl and I am to a degree too. I'll cross the street if I see one walking my way and generally avoid black people altogether. Doesn't help the only black kid I interacted with when I was a kid had that black person funky smell. Also had gang niggers show up to parties my white friends held(they weren't even from the same school district) and started shit flashing their guns n sheeeeit.
>>
>>38434956
Whites didn't exist until 50,000 years ago, retard. There's no "evolution".
>>
>>38434983
>le assimilation
Worked well for the Romans didn't it. And for the Mongolians. And for

Assimilation isn't real.

There Is no system of oppression keeping niggers down, only genes.
>>
>>38435048
Move to Brazil, bro. The immigration process is easy and maybe in around 50 years you'll be living in a first world country.
>>
>>38434985
Triggered nigger spotted. Look at all this butt hurt.
>>
>>38435049
>there is no evolution

Yup I guess the world was made in 7 days right?
>>
>>38435108
>favelaland
>ever being a 1st world country
:^))))))
>>
>>38435137
Read the whole post before replying, inbred.
>>
>>38435108
Brazil will never be first world. Too many niggers.

Fun fact: most niggers in the slave trade went to brazil
>>
>>38435161
I did. You claimed there was no evolution.

You are literally retarded if you think that the only genetic differences peoples skin color. For fucks sake most Asians have the same skin color as whites and yet you can instantly tell the difference.

Do you not believe intelligence is genetic. That's just as retarded as not believing in evolution. There are clear genetic differences in peoples around the world that go beyond skin tone.
>>
>>38435259
Again, read the whole post before spouting retarded shit. If you think that there can be significant changes to a being as complex as humans in only 50,000 years, you're delusional. Especially since that would be impossible anyway. There were never pure races, therefore big racial differences never emerged.
>>
All it is is white men angry that white women are flocking to get fucked by black and brown men while they are virgin losers. They think they are the best humans on earth and can't comprehend that white women would willingly choose to be with non-white men. That's why just the mere presence of a non-white man is the "destruction" of their society and people. Because they know they can't compete and that white women worship non-white men.

Deep down whites know they are inferior and they wish to be dominated by non-white men.
>>
>>38435407

Wow, thread got awfully silent after this post. Almost like they have no response to give because they know it's true.
>>
half white half jap here.
/pol/ is seems full of whiney and menopaused neckbeards, but idk i havent used it enough to formulate a strong opinion.
>>
Complete retards that are everything they accuse SJWs and """(((the left)))""" of being. They're just a vocal minority, though. As a whole, white people are pretty chill.
>>
>>38435477
Do people ching chong at you often? How do you deal with it?
>>
>>38435089
>Worked well for the Romans didn't it
Fantastically so, for centuries, the fall of Rome has more to do with newly conquered peoples being allowed to maintain their ways and shit.
>And for the Mongolians
It did, except they were assimilated by China, by the time Marco Polo dropped to visit, the Khan was almost 100% Chinese in attitude. The death of Ogedei was salvation for the entire old world, by the way.
>>
>>38435522
i dont look asian at all, im far more white passing than jap passing but ive lived in japan my whole life until college (im 3rd year) so it gets weird when my white friends talk about asians sometimes.
>>
>>38435561
>fantastically so except for the people that didn't assimilate

You're slow aren't you?
>>
>>38435561

Fact of the matter is that those civilizations brought similar people together. What's happening today is totally different, putting a jungle African and mixing him into a European society. And it's never, ever the other way around.
>>
>>38435583
So you're a white-looking Japanese? That must be awkward. When you were in Japan did people ever mistake you for a westerner or did they just know you were born there?
>>
>>38435593
Nah m8. You have a warped view of history based on quite franky dumb dogma. Grab a history book and a wank and maybe you'll start seeing the light.
>>
File: tumblr_orz8n7QFYD1swnggjo1_400.gif (895KB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orz8n7QFYD1swnggjo1_400.gif
895KB, 300x165px
>>38435466
A black guy paid me to suck my white cock originally
>>
>>38435626
Persian army that attacked Greece had everything from steppe peoples to black skinned warriors in animal skins, this is from chronicles of their invasion. It's been done before a million times, you're just mad because, I'll concede, it means the end of racial homogenity.
>>
File: IMG_6429.jpg (238KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6429.jpg
238KB, 1280x1920px
>>38432880
Im hispanic but born In the US.

/pol/ is a meme, I can't take any of it seriously. Hating and blaming /pol/ for everything is also a shitty meme.
>>
>>38434887
You'd be much happier on the other chan, we respect free speech here.
>>
File: 6.jpg (11KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
11KB, 240x180px
>>38435407
Why do nonwhite men take white dick up the ass?
>>
>>38435646
all the time. people in japan speak english to me, and the worst part is that i grew up in international schools so i have a bad accent in japanese but cant improve bc people want to practice their english with me. english is my first language so i always thought id be more normal in the states or something but people even though im treated like a normie everything is really foreign to me.
>>
I think its about time whites woke up, I actually pity them for being so naive and stupid lmao. Every liberal makes me cringe
>>
>>38434783
This thread is going exactly as the OP intended.
>>
>>38435466
Is there any race of "men" immune to the BWC?
>>
>>38435761

Whites are 14% of the total population of earth. Half that is men. 7%. So every white man going gay is doing non-whites a huge service. Thanks
>>
>>38435764
Usually all the hafus I see who know English are also fluent at Japanese. Your parents really should have at least taught you Japanese at home, unless they actually did and you just lost your proficiency with time.
>>
File: IMG_6426.jpg (125KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6426.jpg
125KB, 640x459px
>>38435728
Don't mind me, just looking for sauce.
>>
>>38435847
Oh no, I do speak fluent japanese, I just never thrived in Japanese social groups so I sound weird. Its like if you taught your kid english but he couldnt make tight english friends; he could have a perfectly normal conversation with you, he'd just sound like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>38432880
In 2014 pol was pro spic . they advocated. Dating Mexicans and wanted to team up with Mexican gangs to start a race war with blacks.
When Trump said fuck Mexico they turned on spics. Pol just does whatever the gop says and has no principles
>>
>>38432880
I don't like blacks, the rest is okay.
>>
>>38435728
>>38435848
This girl made my heart freeze, damn.
>>
>>38435905
Why don't you like me, anon?
>>
>>38435905
>tfw gentrification is forcing blacks to move
>they're slowly moving into my city

I'm not happy about this at all. I fucking hate change.
>>
File: IMG_6430.jpg (387KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6430.jpg
387KB, 1280x1920px
>>38435924
I just found out its Nika from Watch4Beauty.
>>
>>38434767
>Those girls are a thousand times better looking than black girls
Nope. For you maybe, I don't like those bony faces and pointy noses with the thin lips
>>
Mestizo here. My sentiments on /pol/ and the alt-right can be summarized by the words of the Dude from The Big Lebowski "you're not wrong, you're just an asshole." Acknowledging racial differences does not mean you have to waste hours and hours trolling the internet to "trigger" people and get into online debates on boards that aren't devoted to political discussion. Since the election, more and more threads are getting derailed.

I don't dislike white people. I think they've done a lot of cool stuff but seeing so many white guys fall down this rabbit hole of political obsession is sad. A lot of conflicted, unfulfilled young men have taken up partisan shit-flinging (on both sides) as a hobby because feeling superior because of your opinions is easier than feeling superior because of your accomplishments, and I cringe to think of how the more self-aware individuals in the movement will look back on this wasted time on their lives when they reach middle age. Young adulthood is a time of very intense feelings and soul-searching because of all the brain architecture changes you go through starting in adolescence, and giving in to the impulse to become addicted to rage is a road you don't want to go down. I've been there, and while it has it's own pleasures it is ultimately a form of escapist and unproductive. I'm not saying these guys are all losers, but generally the most passionate young political types are often the most troubled (see: the communists in the 20th century.) You need to have the self-awareness to examine why you feel the way you do and not just give into every impulse your ego puts into your head.

For what it's worth, I have a master's in genetics and am about to start a PhD at a top school for biology.
>>
>>38435953
From my personal experience plus all what I've seen on the internet, they fuck up anywhere they get. Individually some are good people, but once there are enough it all goes to shit.
>>
>>38434382
>some people don't like to be defined by their race or by a collective

WOW IMAJUN MY SHOCK
>>
File: 1499207811016.jpg (116KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499207811016.jpg
116KB, 900x900px
>>38436278
>all what I've seen on the internet
Good goy! Keep reading those /pol/ racebait posts! And don't forget about the day of the rope!
>>
Mestizo here. I find it hilarious that /pol/ is trying to advocate for an ethnostate in America, a 62% white and declining country. Trump is literally a text book civic nationalist.
>>
Spic here. Race realism is objectively true and there's no nothing wrong with /pol/ or the alt-right, especially when you look at how disgusting the left is, with antifa, reddit, tumblr, hollywood, etc.
>>
>>38432880
Begros should die
>>
>>38436192

Some people are really interested in politics and where society is going. Just because they care a lot about that doesn't make them an "asshole". I swear you people those who vociferously defend being anti-political are their own faction. If you really were what you are, you'd never even comment. You're a mestizo with an agenda, even if you don't consciously realize it.
>>
>>38436192
This I agree with 100%
>>
>>38436363
Yes I should totally guide myself for what they show me on TV, poor, poor black people.
>>
>>38436192
>For what it's worth, I have a master's in genetics and am about to start a PhD at a top school for biology.
You can thank your white part.
>>
>>38436192
Nigger here
I like pol
Racism and genetic determinism can be used to manipulate people. Just look atblockbusting
>>
>>38434887
>if you don't suck the dick of the people who advocate for your deportation or execution because you're not white then you're a communist /leftypol/ user

wew
>>
>>38432880
half mexican half Italian, the iq and behavior thing are probably true but white nationalism is a retarded concept for america, go ahead and do it in europe but its a dumb idea in america at this point looking at demographics.
>>
>>38433284
It's not all psuedo science which is the depressing and scary part. I wish it had no truth but I'm not going to lie to myself anynore, reality is ugly and it isn't fair
>>
>>38436522
Nah...its doable. We'll never stop anyway.
Basically what I want is every single illegal deported, that includes any descendant of an illegal as well. Beaners aren't gonna fight back. don't care how many cholos you have, 1 white man with an ar-15 can waste em
>>
>>38436522
>the iq and behavior thing are probably true
Just stop with this bullshit already. If you actually researched for a bit you'd find out that in households where blacks and whites have the same rent and education the IQ different is non-existant. Stop being a /pol/ brainwashed retard and try thinking by yourself for once, will you?
>>
File: 1472420915616.png (92KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
1472420915616.png
92KB, 480x370px
>>38436594
Um, no sweetiekins..
>>
>>38436408
>>38436408

>Some people are really interested in politics and where society is going.

I understand that. To paraphrase the prominent non-scientist and public retard Bill Nye: the people I'm talking about exist on a spectrum, and I know many are self-aware and altruistic while others are just followers who want to fit in and feel superior to the other team (this goes for leftists too).

>Just because they care a lot about that doesn't make them an "asshole".

Again, being an asshole is a spectrum.

>I swear you people those who vociferously defend being anti-political are their own faction.
I just do that as a reaction to off-topic posting. But maybe you have a point, while it's starting as a reaction, I'm actually starting to get more and more worked up about the current situation because the hate and the leftist bullshit is bleeding into reality. For example, affirmative action is making it so scientists like me don't get taken as seriously, even if I'm getting the best grades and working the most hours.

>You're a mestizo with an agenda, even if you don't consciously realize it.

I realize it. I realize the contradiction, the cognitive dissonance, but I think there is a real difference in the degree of engagement in promoting and thinking about your agenda. You can't just say "oh, it's all a wash, everyone has an agenda" when it's clear that some people spend a whole lot more time thinking about their agenda than others.

>>38436411
Maybe we should form our own political faction, the anti-rage party.

>>38436432
Well, maybe there's some truth to this but there have been very clever people in the Amerindian population from which the non-white part of me comes. The Incas built some truly astounding infrastructure, and were very good at managing their empire.
>>
>>38433951
lol I am native american and from /pol ... so I think my failure is not being born superior :P .... sigh seriously though most natives are tribalistic idiots ...
>>
>>38434346
PLEASE BE MY QT AZN CROSSDRESSER BF
>>
>>38436579
how is deporting all the illegals going to make this a white country again. there are still plenty of legal immigrants here as well as lots of black people descended from slaves unless you think you can deport every non white. why dont you instead focus on raising your birth rate to atleast four kids?
>>38436594
stop your delusions of the world being this fairy tale land where everything is equal, I don't like it, nobody has to be happy about it but it is what is. I guess you probably grew up in an area where you don't have be out in situations where you realize things and have to make decisions on what you know.
>>
>>38432880

Any nonwhites here?

Yes.

> alt-right

Mostly a bunch of fuckboys that need someone or something to latch onto because they suck as individuals.

> /pol/

Good for happening threads, /ptg/ is okay but it was much better as /trumpgen/ during the republican primaries.

> race realism

Lots of truths there
>>
>>38432880
Turkroach here. I enjoy triggering /pol/ a lot, though there's some truth to racial stereotypes, they are awfully misinformed on basically everything outside of their respective countries
>>
I'm a mulatto anon who likes to believe that most of us hate leftists. I think there should be more non-white conservatives in general; the more of us there are, the less ammunition the sjws have.
>>
>>38436972
>they are awfully misinformed on basically everything outside of their respective countries
That's just Americans being ignorant.
>>
>>38436628
Criminals go to jail, what a shock.
Sad that even with wealth and education niggers can't supress their primal savagery.
>>
>>38436594
stating facts isn't /pol/washed.
>>
>>38436628
Way to be a retard
Black boomers do not represent young blacks. Back then rich blacks were basically in the same neighborhoods as poor blacks. There is no way today that rich black people are gangster
>>
>>38435466
>>38435407
this is what shit skins believe.
Lets ignore the stats that white men are the most desired group of people on the planet. Literally everyone other than nigger women choose them first.
>>
>>38437016
While it's true that the majority is burgers, there are lots of /pol/tards from other countries that fit the description too
>>
>>38436972
>turks
>triggering anyone.
>>
>>38437019
You're incredibly retarded if you think blacks with college degrees and money are gang banging. They're probably just tax evaders or something. I guarantee there are no rich kid thugs
>>
>>38433127
fuck no, I don't want Somali babies
>>38433144
>ooga booga
go back to your sem-arid desert fucking camel jockey
>>
>>38435407
>>38437084
>on /r9k/
>people arguing about who's more attractive
laugh out loud desu
>>
>>38432880
Arab (Semite) Muslim here, I don't really bother about their opinions as long as they do not physically harm me.

I can agree to some extent with their ideas about races, but feel lazy to write it down.
>>
>>38437117
>implying i don't get tons of replies to even the most obvious shitpost
>>
There's no white genocide but white people will be worse off in the future. They basically threw everything away and committed suicide. Their children will live in terrible times.
>>
>>38436522
Lemme guess Italian dad ?
>>
If whites are supposed to be so smart, why are you all so dumb? Checkmate, white supremacists
>>
>>38432880
Arab here
Life is too short to give a shit about stuff like that
Not saying that these guys are spending their time wrong or something like that, I just personally don't care about that
>>
>>38432880
dey b all crakas
>>
/pol/ is right when it comes to the fact that we are all being exploited by big business and the military industrial complex, and how mass immigration from third world countries is part of that. Also the fact that most of the people who happen to be responsible for this happen to be jews. they're also right about the need to conserve culture and maintaining a cohesive society from that respect.
However most of the race related stuff is bullshit. I mean yeah sure people from different races are different, even in "intelligence", but we don't even have any solid evidence on what constitutes intelligence in humans and it's different types. IQ is in no way an accurate measure, and that is on top of the fact that it's affected by level of education.
in short, /pol/ are just a bunch of edgy contrarians for the most part. they happen to be right about some things because the mainstream is becoming so fucked up and absurd that mindlessly being the polar opposite gives you a moral high ground regarding some issues.
>>
>>38434887
This isn't even /pol/, retard.
>>
>>38437699
yeah why?

originalll
>>
>>38435593
>It works until you allow people to not assimilate
>you will actively work against allowing yourself to learn this lesson
>you will ignore how it has fucked over civilization after civilization
>>
File: 1500004198147.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500004198147.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>38432880
>What are your thoughts on the alt-right, /pol/
I'm mixed race. They literally preach an ideology that would have me exterminated for existing, so for me to hold any other opinion than "fuck those assholes" would be retarded. That being said they're for the most part harmless.
They're too busy posting cartoon frogs on Twitter to engage in any kind of meaningful activism (with the exception of the kekistani crowd, but even then they mostly just run around like retards, waving their stupid flag and making that OK gesture with their hands). Still, fuck those assholes.
>and race realism
Based on century-old debunked pseudoscience. I don't take it seriously.
>>
>>38438625
>debunked
Yep, sounds about nigger.
>>
>>38437548
we'll see about that.
Genocide doesn't take very long.
>>
>>38437127
Plenty of educated rich blacks still can't behave themselves even after all that education.
>>
>>38438625
>I'm mixed race.
All you guys wish you were white. Its okay, if you stop being a in-denial cuntbag and fight for the white ethnostate you will be rewarded for your karmic effort and be reborn as an aryan. But the path you are on now, you will only reincarnate as a lesser race. Thats a cute white anime girl you posted btw, the white phenotype is the best isn't it? No need to answer I already know you agree.
>>
Damn there's a lot of white envy here.
>>
>>38434382
>loyalty to your people
Kek the same people who give a rat's ass that you're a miserable autist on r9k? The people that are too busy living their own lives in this doggy dog world than to look out for their "Tribe"? Yea i'll pass
>>
File: 1496669578203.jpg (1MB, 2452x2839px) Image search: [Google]
1496669578203.jpg
1MB, 2452x2839px
we wuz white n shieeeeet
>>
this was exelentios baitu
>>
>>38438986
>All you guys wish you were white.
I really don't care about what ethnicity I am.
>Its okay, if you stop being a in-denial cuntbag and fight for the white ethnostate you will be rewarded for your karmic effort and be reborn as an aryan.
Yeah I'd be "rewarded" with a bullet to the head. All that fucking talk about killing off nonwhites and "muh one drop rule" and you expect me to believe that if I supported your incoherent abomination of an ideology, that I'd be able to live side by side with whites? Lmao.
>Thats a cute white anime girl you posted btw, the white phenotype is the best isn't it?
This is what I mean when I say ethnonationalism is incoherent. What counts as white and nonwhite is only what's convenient at the moment. For example /pol/ like to uphold the Roman empire and the Greeks as shining examples of white achievement, but otherwise they will refuse to acknowledge that Mediterraneans are white. Or in this case, Asians are white so Nazis can justify watching anime, but in their ideal National socialist society, they would be shot for watching anime.
>>
>>38439052
not everyone on /pol/ is a pretentious wannabe neo-nazi
>>
>>38438986
You can't be this autistic.
def not originals
>>
File: 3595w6o2dfky.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3595w6o2dfky.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>38439189
nonwhites call white creativity "autism" because they are limp dicked brainlets who should be living in huts on sustenance agriculture
>>
>>38439241
Aaaand thanks for your totally irrelevant reply that has nothing to do with what i said. Also incase you didn't know the "real aryans" or scandinavians you probably dick ride were living in huts until the greater european countries influenced them so what exactly is "white creativity"?
>>
File: 1420837676340.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1420837676340.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>>38439291
How hopeless can you get?
Even I as an inferior white man realize that the world would be better of without me and inhabited only by the most beautiful, intelligent and creative whites. So what chance do your people have? LOL
All nonwhites could disappear tomorrow, and everything would improve immediately and for all time. I am convinced humans will never leave earth and go extinct if whites get genocided but thats a fitting punishment for you envious lesser races.
>>
/pol/ makes me anxious about the future of this country. I don't want a "race" war. I honest very concerned about the safety of many people.

It doesn't have to be this way, whats wrong with these people? It was never really like this when I was a kid, but I suppose I wasn't looking hard enough. People like to joke around and not take it seriously, but there is real danger being concocted in the USA right now. This is something that cannot be allowed to continued.
>>
>>38439598

There was literal race riots in the 90's. What the fuck are you talking about? If anything, racial tensions have never been this calm.
>>
>>38439160
but they are not white either :)
>>
Mulatto here.

Pol and altright is fucking annoying when they try to show off by being edgy and shit.

>lol ur a nigger
>kys cuck
>god emperor trump!!!!!!!

Cringe as fuck. Most are keyboard warriors and wouldnt actually do shit irl.
>>
>>38439631
Thats where your wrong, its at the utmost high. I don't like any of this, but nothing will never change. The spark will only grow, you can't hammer out an ideology, so it will spread. This all stems from /pol/, /pol/ is the sole progenitor of all this neo-Darwinism or the simplistic term, "racism".

I feel depressed everyday and its on my mind all the time. People will die and there is nothing that I can do to stop it. Everyone takes /pol/ as a "joke", but don't even understand the gravity of youth.

Whoever controls the youth, controls the world. Most, if not all the youth, browse /pol/. This will breed polarization never seen before. /pol/ is the reason why things will never be the same again, /pol/ will be the reason why the back of this country will break and countryman against countryman will kill amongst eachother for a second time.

How can you not see this!!? We're heading to a revolution headed by white-supremacists who will slaughter every single race not of them. I've seen the posts on /k/, I know of their capabilities. All the posts above me are merely children trying to rationalize the bombardments waged at them. I'm not white, so all I have with me is my fists, as I've never had a gun(too expensive). I'll die fighting, I already know whats on the horizon. No one is safe in the future.
>>
>>38439887
>Most, if not all the youth, browse /pol/.

Stopped reading there. You're full of horseshit.
>>
>>38439887
1/10 original low quality bait
>>
>>38433003
"... but it's hilarious how hard they try to rationalize it away when it's pointed out that some groups have a higher average than whites."

I've never seen them do that. Some try to explain why whites are still the best race, but I've never seen them deny that east asians have higher iq.
>>
>>38433072
Coping much or just hard LARP?
>>
>>38432880
This feels like bait.

Honestly though, I don't worry about the alt right at all. I have a decent job (dress code, paid vacation, work at a desk, just need to make sure I beat my deadlines), a wife, kids. All of the normie shit.

If this is degeneracy then sign me up.

(For bookkeeping purposes I'm a native born American wetback, SoCal)
>>
It's gonna be hilarious when white people are wiped out, mostly because then all shitskins are left to their own devices. enjoy living in a perpetual medieval age, fuckers. Too bad I won't be around to see the world burn.
>>
>>38439985
it's not bait. "trust me."
good on you for the job and everything.
>>
>>38433447
Lmao do you only know one Muslim kek?

Are you generalizing a whole group of people based on only one person who happens to repeat the exact /Pol/ talking points?
>>
>>38439926
>>38439941

Its FUCKING TRUE! ARE YOU BLIND! DO KNOW HOW MUCH TEENAGERS BROWSE THIS SITE!

How NAIVE could you possibly be! Many, many, MANY, teenagers browse this place.
>>
>>38433653
>Culturally

Are you fucking dumb or are you just prejudice racist?
>>
>>38440017
Thanks bro.

Tbh I only ever feel bad for white nationalist types. It seems like a losing strategy. (I'm not trying to bait)

I saw a thread the other day where it was Euro slavs and Americans (presumably white dudes obv) and they spent the whole thread just talking shit about one another. Like, how narrowly are they trying to spice the pie here? Are pure bred dudes who can trace their lineage all the way back to the Teutons the only acceptable members?

At the end of the day I should be thankful I guess, I'm definitely not someone either of them would be happy to live with. But during my enlistment I spent a few years in what you might call a stereotypical Trump county: low wages, businesses leaving, teenage pregnancies all over, huge meth problem, rising crime, etc and I couldn't help but empathize with them. There was this almost cultural sadness the place was imbued with, and everyone you talked to spoke like they felt the country was just forgetting about them.

It was pretty crazy to see. It's nothing like my own community, or the ones near it.
>>
The ironic thing with /pol/ is in their fight with liberals/SJW's they themselves have become the exact same thing.
>>
>>38440349
They are starting to really hate the misogyny threads. It's really weird to watch.
>>
>>38440406
Itsvlike seeing a guy being butthurt because some other guy is doing something he dosen't like so he doesvthe opposite to piss him off but the other guy just laughs at him so he starts doing the same thing
I think it's called horseshoe theory or something, it's really bizarre
>>
>>38439973
Larp maxa ku so dacay, Somali ban ahay
>>
>>38440557
It's another reason I never take alt right threats seriously. They are becoming as fractured as the Jacobin Left.
>>
I don't know if alt right is only applicable to the US but what's happening in Europe is pretty disgusting. A lot of the towns are changing radically and in many ways it is causing violence. I don't really want to see my people fade away and just be replaced with muslims and Africans.
>>
>>38433655
LOL Spengler eternally btfo lit
>>
>>38440762
Same. The world we live in is a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>38439858
You're still inferior though
>>
>>38440762
Impossible. You must just be some guy from /pol/. Stop being racist and accept them. As they always say here, they're all educated and shit.
>>
>>38440762
Explain to us what is happening to you and your people in Europe
>>
>>38441674
Not him but we're being literally replaced
>>
>>38441701
so are the nonwhite posters in this thread, with a topic originally asking them about THEIR opinions.
>>
>>38442332
What does that have to do with explaining what's happening in Europe.

Go crying somewhere else.
>>
File: IMG_2475.jpg (94KB, 631x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2475.jpg
94KB, 631x658px
>>38433003
I browse /pol/ daily and this is bullshit. We accept Jews & East Asians have higher average IQs. IQ isn't the only factor.

You sound like one of those people who says "I don't understand why you would hate someone just because they have a different colored skin!"

You completely miss the point.
>>
>>38442354
you do the same faggot .
>>
>>38442447
This is our site.
>>
>>38435764
>>38435583
>>38435477
Just like my anime. Were you a special snowflake while living in Japan?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.