[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get /fit/ >start looking down on average men with normal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: natty?.jpg (27KB, 335x541px) Image search: [Google]
natty?.jpg
27KB, 335x541px
>get /fit/
>start looking down on average men with normal bodies

Anybody else?
>>
>>38431769
Yes, literally everyone. Welcome to normiehood! Here's your complimentary (You) and some sage, now go fuck some bar sluts and never come back to this board again.
>>
Get the fuck out of here you narcissistic and judgemental normalfag
>>
>>38431785
>>38431804
I'm a neet loser with no friends. I just happen to look down on you low test skinnyfats because it makes me feel good
>>
>get fat
>start looking down on skinny/normal and /fit/ people
>>
>>38432306
originally literally me
>>
File: R-260390-1275316168.jpg (47KB, 598x555px) Image search: [Google]
R-260390-1275316168.jpg
47KB, 598x555px
everyone tends to look down on people different from them. it is normal psychology. gratz. ive been considering working a bit on getting more fit, ive got gains recently. long walks, bikerides, chopping trees, woodworking, hardcore 2hr sex, pushups and situps to wake up in the morning, carrying a heavy backpack, all that has been getting me more in shape. been feeling better. dont look down. maybe have some pity and try to help. being physically fit seema to also help with mental fitness. robots need to take baby steps. as i strengthen my body i think easier and want to die less.
>>
Since I lost weight I pity fat and muscular people for not being able to fit into nice clothes like me.

Anything above ottermode is too much bodymass and 90% of women (and men) agree.
>>
>>38431769
>get /fit/
>get into martial arts
>still as fucked up as before
>now 10x the sex drive and 100x the aggression
WHY?!
>>
File: IMG_6408.png (119KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6408.png
119KB, 500x730px
>>38431769
Pic related is me. Orgengank
>>
>>38431769
Yep, since I started 4 years ago I developed a mind set that I can't understand how people could not train. I 2 week ago I did a training break because I hurt my upper back doing one arm rows with 70 kg, this were the worst 2 weeks I had this year, my whole body felt useless, I don't get how people never train, with one thing Arnold was correct in "Pumping Iron" - the pump in your muscles in one of the most awesome feelings you could have, not really comparable with sex or masturbation, but you actually FEEL your body in good way.
>>
>>38431785
Yes, but only because they lack the drive to do so.
>>
>>38431769
don't forget that average men have something you don't
>>
>>38431769
OP are you me? Ever since i started lifting i have felt a hatred and contempt for fat people and just normie guys and girls that don't take care of their body. I don't understand how they can he happy being completely average and stagnant both physically and financially. They find happiness in trivial things like spending time with their family or their normie friends getting drunk and achieving nothing, this baffles me. However this is not a healthy set of mind, I find myself feeling repulsed by fat people and being mesmerised by hot girls that go and date average loser guys (an average looking bitch for an average looking bitch, i say)and this is slowly turning me into a bitter man; i'm only 20. I've had sex with two prostitutes in my life (both in the past year) and one was in my mum's bed. The process of talking to these girls that don't appreciate the lifting lifestyle seems tedious and unappealing, i don't know what I'm going to do. Save yourself if you still can and don't let this infectious mindset take over, godspeed anon
>>
>>38431769
You know, I think there might be a whole board full of people like that, if you're looking to find them.
>>
>>38431769
All the time when I see dyel I give em a look like I can snap them in half and they scurry away from me like the little bishes they are
>>
>>38431769
>get smart
>start looking down on average men with normal minds

Nah, just kidding. I was always smart.
>>
>>38431769

In the process of getting fit and starting to look bigger/better than a lot of guys I see. I look down on them a little but I remember I used to be one.
>>
>>38433081

>now 10x the sex drive and 100x the aggression

This is happening to me too. I edge for 2-3 hours a day and I want to fight someone, I get angry over the smallest things.
>>
>in shape all my life
>swimming since toddler
>soccer in middle-junior high
>begin competitive swimming, track, plus casual weight training in high school
>joined military at 18 (was poor, lived in ghetto, need a quick out)
>got out of military
>in my 30s
>not regularly working out
>eat pretty much whatever I want
>still in shape
>because I'm not a lazy fatass
>even properly maintaining a home is more exercise than these whales are willing to do

The worst has always been fat chicks hitting on me. They can't even tell themselves "no" so I have to let them down easy about 5 fucking times every damn time. Every hard "no" has resulted in a raging fat beast intent on making my life hell.
>>
how do i start working out brobots?
>>
>>38438322
Push ups, sit ups, squats, running, swimming, or lifting heavy stuff
If you look goofy doing it or it feels too easy or it hurts your joints then your form is shit and you need to change it
That's it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.