[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>constant bad breath >brush twice a day >floss multiple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>constant bad breath
>brush twice a day
>floss multiple times a day
>constantly drink water
>dental problems too expensive to take care of
>people at work have stopped initiating conversations

Fuck my life.
>>
>>38431712

I'd recommend you to invest in a pack of mints or strong mint chewing gum.
>>
>>38431712
Do you clean your tongue though?
>>
>>38431712
I recommend bringing some mints with you. I have pretty bad breath too, mints are a fucking godsend.

You might have some problems with your mouth though, as expensive as it is, I recommend dental dad
>>
Do you have tonsiI stones?
>>
>>38431739
I get made fun of at work for constantly chewing gum.

>>38431757
Every single day.
>>
>>38431712
Tell me about your diet, OP.

What do you eat, what do you drink?
Do you drink enough water so that your pee is clear during the day?
>>
>>38431712
get that shit checked out.
if regular dentist is too expensive get it checked out at dental schools.
Their work is always controlled by experienced dentists.
Or try medical tourism. Sometimes flight + expenses at cheaper location costs less than getting treated at home.

Look at this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_breath#Differential_diagnosis
90% of the cases the problem is in the mouth.
You might have some serious gum problems.

Also:
The later you deal with teeth problems the more expensive it will get.
>>
Sorry I just re-read your OP and it said you constantly drink water...
>>
This is just my own experience, may not relate to you:
When I had bad breath it was diet and stress related.

I would eat shit convenience meals (those microwave meal for one abominations), drink tonnes of coffee and guzzle red wine every other night of the week.
On top of that, I was constantly stressed with work stuff so I wasn't able to clear myself of that stress state during the day.

Fast forward to current me:
Vegan, drink less coffee (2-3 cups per day instead of 5-6), do not allow myself to get into a stress state (this took years of practice). My breath isn't perfect but it's a lot better than it was in 2009.
>>
mostly like tonsil stones, this happened to me;
>shit breath
>gargle like crazy
>bout 10 minutes later
>coughing like crazy
>feel this lump in my mouth
>spit it out
>pale green blob
>absolutely stinks like shit
>no more bad breath after
>>
>>38431792
I think it has to do with my teeth/gums. Every time I floss, I'll smell the floss and it smells like shit.

>>38432178
My gums are surprisingly healthy. I brush and floss often. There's no inflammation or bleeding.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.