[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever like look around your room and realise all the shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Do you ever like look around your room and realise all the shit you pay pennies for is literally mass produced by someone with a completely fucked life in china and you're one of the tiny percentage that enjoy all their labour? We're basically kings of the world.

Not saying you have to be grateful for your life or any of that shit, just weird to realise how fucked up life is sometimes. Maybe a little confidence boost if you look around your room and realise everything in it was made by someone who is essentially your shitty servant?
>>
>>38431503
Pretty sure slaves are getting pussy though
>>
Asian people remind me of ants
>>
>>38431503
Yes but now a lot are moving production to countries like Bangladesh which means I have to deal with the knowledge a paki has touched my stuff.
>>
File: 1500293109920.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500293109920.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38431528
If OP pic was 55x37 pixels, would you ask, "What is this? A picture for Asian people?"
>>
>>38431503
I buy American. It's really not as expensive or hard as you think. Basically the difference between gmo and organic produce.
>>
>>38431503
It's nice that the world is so connected that this is possible. Living standards have gradually improved for these people. Same with England in the days of the industrial revolution, the stories were all gruesome. But they never talk about the situation of these poeple before that happened. Working hours on farms are a lot more and a lot less fulfilling in terms of money. Population is generally healthier and wealthier off than before.
>>
>>38431503

It's absurd when I think about the fact that I sit on my ass everyday and claim welfare bux while millions of people out there are working to create the services and goods I use on a daily basis.

Just luck of the draw OP.

Also why most people here should not be depressed, you are living like kings.
>>
>>38431538
Fun fact, a lot of high tier athletes specifically ask to get their shoes from the chinese factories instead of the shitty india-pleb-tier ones because the latter are worse quality.

>>38431557
I buy american when I can because it's better quality, and I support USA as a country. I'm not even american, but I am a white middle-class from a first world country, so maybe someday. Marry me for visa pls?

>>38431562
All the northern factory cities/towns in england are absolutely shit-tier now. Anyone with any sense moved to London or USA long ago. Wales is cute and underrated as fuck though, but it looks like a hard working life if you're a legit farmer out that way.
>>
>>38431632
>a lot of high tier athletes specifically ask to get their shoes from the chinese factories
How do I request the same?
>>
Yeah I guess it's nice to live in this relatively comfortable corporate Hell and and not China, India, the ME or Japan.
>>
>>38431687
Japan is nice if you're rich. You can literally do whatever you want and people are too polite to say anything.

Wouldn't want to be stuck permanantly in such an overpopulated overworked place though.
>>
>>38431598
Material things provide comfort, they don't motivate you to become productive or anything like that. We are not wired to be content when things are peaceful and easy, because biologically that was never a thing until civilization began to flourish. Why do you think there are celebrity heroin addicts and shit.
>>
>the CEO's of these companies are massively above us, yet OP thinks we're the KANGZ in this situation.

lmao
>>
>>38431503
I barely have any possessions. I have some guns, some clothes, a few instruments, and some miscellaneous stuff all worth less than 5 grand. I don't care how shit their life is if they continue to live it. They could write aboutit, try to kill their superiors, start a revolution, etc, but they continue to do it. They could also kill themselves but no. I don't feel bad for people strong enough to accept their situations.
>>
>>38431730
That's why you do a sport or play games or something that makes you feel motivated and successful but without having to put any real hard horrible work in. You just do it for the fun and your own satisfaction.

Ever gone surfing and then smoked a blunt by the beach? Most of the world will never feel that feel.
>>
>>38431503
>pennies
Nigger Nike shoes and other big brands are one of the most marked up products there are.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.