[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw performance eval at work today >get a 16 cent raise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (299KB, 637x422px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299KB, 637x422px
>tfw performance eval at work today
>get a 16 cent raise
>whoop de fucking doo now I make a whopping $9.46 usd
>managers complain about my tardiness even though I get the lion's share of the work
>have to lift boxes and heavy shit the whole shift
>be tiny 5'5 tranny

Feeling just about done with life lads
How should I end it?
>>
>>38431409
>tranny
You should've ended it a long time ago.
>>
>>38431436

True enough
Never too late though
>>
>>38431409
>robot think he can fit into society by becoming a tranny
>>
>tranny
Sympathy: [void]
I hope you get stabbed by a pack of wild niggers and your death takes several hours while your lungs slowly fill with foamy blood, every gasp and gurgle you make is in agony and you spend the last minutes of your miserable existence in deep and immensev regret for being a disgusting subhuman tranny
>>
>>38431409
Just try to do something you enjoy to take the edge off.

If you're doing the lion's share of the work, maybe slack off a bit more
>>
>>38431459

I never wanted to fit in. I just wanted to be able to survive

>>38431488

Thanks mane
I have no sympathy for myself either
Nice 1488
>>
File: 1500293109920.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500293109920.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38431409
work-related "accident"
>>
>>38431409
Stop doing as much work. If they don't appreciate you and give you a baby ass raise like that, just stop fuckin working.
>>
Stop beIng a wage cuck and get some NEETBUX
>>
>>38431409
they're pissy because you HAVE the lions share of work. you showing up late(shitty thing to do in any job btw) screws them over. if you're the lynchpin you'll get more flak for being late than stoner dan who's only job is greeting.
>>
Awesome Pepe familia, where'd you get it?
>>
>>38431643

I made it last night because I was sad and needed to express my feels
>>
>>38431409
>tiny 5'5 tranny

Post trannyhole
>>
>>38431508

I might draw some more memes on paint today
That always gives me a bit of satisfaction

And I slack as much as I am able

>>38431512

I've thought about pushing the button, crawling into the trash compactor and getting crushed to death

>>38431534
>>38431588

I guess that's why I've been thinking of hiroing
No money, no problems

>>38431599

I'm pissy because they used to let me get away with murder because I was the best worker
Then slowly I started changing my gender presentation to more or less androgynous femboy with boobs and they didn't like that at all
I'm not a favorite anymore because of it

>>38431928

It just looks like a male anus bruv
>>
>>38432049
But male anus's can be cute...
>>
>>38431885
Well I liked it a lot, and I like LUV. Don't kill yourself! There are other jobs out there.
>>
>>38432163

Thanks, anon
I feel a bit better knowing at least one person got to enjoy my meme
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.