[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>16 years old sister literally is dating a different guy every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: dead.png (627KB, 904x670px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
627KB, 904x670px
>16 years old sister literally is dating a different guy every 2 weeks and permanently glued to her iphone because her notification sounds don't stop for more than 30 seconds despise not having hobbies or skills in anything besides Netflix

>i never receive IMs or notifications besides YouTube in my rooted and riced android with xposed. No gf or friends when i code, do gardening and guitar almost every day

What i am doing wrong? why girls always say that they have it hard? Why life is so unfair? I can't pretend anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716-183653_01.png (1MB, 1080x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716-183653_01.png
1MB, 1080x1075px
>>38430509
The problem is you still haven't got a tattoo, maybe something cool like this
>>
>>38430531

Did you know that 80% of tattooed people regret it after 5 years? Fuck off degenerate.
>>
Anon, we know you're not really an anime girl.
>>
>>38430509
>why girls always say that they have it hard?
Because they don't care about being honest and it gives them even more advantages.
>>
>>38430564
no shit, but 5 years in your prime is probably worth it

>>38430509
You're ugly, so is your sister prob but girls are on ez mode
>>
>>38430509
youre not a 16 year old whore thats what
>>
>>38430564
Link me the article you faggot edgelord fat neckbeard
>>
>>38430649

So ugly man are basically fucked? it doesn't matter what you do?
>>
attractive woman>normal woman>attractive man>ugly woman>normal man>ugly man
>>
>>38430509
That's how mammal mating dynamics are. Females sit on their asses and males compete. Females get attention and free stuff for existing, males have to work for everything unless they're in the top 10% sexiest
>>
You sound pretty cool. Do you have a discord?
>>
>>38430889
No i don't, fuck off.
>>
>>38430901
Then stop bitching on the internet
>>
>>38430509

>whore sister

If you're the big bro, you or her parents really ought step in and let her know what's up with that shit until she becomes a 30 something thot that can't find anyone to take care of baby Tyrone or her wreck of a life.

She may be a bitch, but it's technically not too late to give fair warning yet, anon.

t. Family full of unhappy perpetually single moms
>>
File: 1498903157996.png (21KB, 273x51px) Image search: [Google]
1498903157996.png
21KB, 273x51px
>>38430901
>i dont have friends
>wanna be friends
>eeew no fuck off?

never change r9k
>>
>>38430564
lmao 5 years try a year tops. You'll regret your first tattoo the most
>>
>>38431577
Giving them a warning is one thing, but everyone always believes that they're the one special snowflake that knows what they're doing and definitely isn't fucking their life over.
>>
File: ORCED.jpg (155KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ORCED.jpg
155KB, 1024x768px
>>38430509
At least your not a 16 year old vapid whore getting literally fucked in the ass.
>>
>>38430509
Males have to proves themselves a worthy mate by showing feats of intelligence or strength, all females have to do is prove themselves fertile by having big breasts or/and a good childbearing body.
>>
>>38430509
>android
>code
>gardener
>>
>>38430509
Put that bitch in her place before it's too late
In our country slut shaming is still a thing
>>
>>38430509
Because you don't have tits and hand out nudes like its going out of fashion.

Your sisters gonna be a roastie.
>>
>>38430509
Tell her to get off the phone, she's going to develop bad social problems hooked online for too long
>>
>>38430509
>go to family gathering
>have cousin whose husband cheated and now she's a single mom
>4 year old niece playing with my cousin's (her mom's) phone
>takes selfie of herself twerking
I'm really doing my best not to start openly advocating for another holocaust but things like this really test my patience. I'm worried about my niece desu.
>>
>>38432001
This is why I'm not worried about Islam taking over western world anymore
Those spoiled bitches need a lesson
>>
>>38432031
Fuck off Turkroach. I don't want the West to be conquered and subjugated by a bunch of sand niggers thank you very much, I'd rather we fix our problems instead.
>>
>>38432069
Well it's unlikely West will wake up but it's still not too late to fix it
>>
>>38430531
Over 70% of millenials have tattoos.

You're literally more different and individualistic for not getting a tattoo.
>>
>>38430509
I feel you bro, coincidentally me and my Sister went to the same primary and secondary school.
>Be me look 1/10 Super uggo, no friends not even with the nerds
>No social life
>Spend free time watching political yet videos back then (13yo)
>See the world in its state, feel it's unfair get depressed, only reason I stayed alive was for my grades
>Did relatively well in my final years
>Top 10% of cohort get govt bursaries/scholarships
>Sat for O levels
>top 10% in nation
All these achievements and I'm still depressed
Meanwhile
>My Sister
> Top tier genetics
> 9/10 qt 3.14
> plenty of friends goes out almost everyday
> she doesn't study
> shit grades even after I warned her consistently for 3 years to study hard and get into a stem field because girls will have it easy there with all the quotas and available scholarships
> she doesn't fucking listen and gets shit grades
> gets into liberal arts (literature)
> told her that she has no future
> she is at bottom 20% of her cohort
> on average she is failing.
>can't even do basic things like rationalizing surds
> says her life is unfair because she can't get good grades easily though she looks great, has good social life and all she needs to do is practise (which she doesn't do)
Mfw I would rather be a cute pretty girl with plenty of friends but quite dumb than a uggo guy who is smart but with no friends
Mfw unironically want to be a cute girl
>>
-Get fit. (This is not optional.)
-Start caring about other people. (I know, they're boring, it sucks)
-Don't say anything other people doesn't want to hear. (No matter how important the topic is for you, it doesn't benefit you)
-Don't put women in a pedestal. (They're just like dudes, only dumber.)
-Learn how to control your emotional states, increase your self awareness.
-Go easy, never look too passionate about anything when in public, don't be a "tryhard" or sperg out. (People don't give a shit about ideas or things.)

And many more things psychopaths do that make them so proficient at dealing with people. Just have in mind at all times "is what I'm about to say/do going to benefit me?", be mindful of your words and note their effect on other people.
>>
>>38430509
tell your sister she's on track to be a single mother in less than 10 years
>>
>>38432707
If she is your sister then it's unlikely you have shit genetics. Genetics is more often than not the excuse of these that don't care or don't know how to look good.

Go do some exercise, nerd.
>>
>>38432809
Are you under the impression that people reproduce by mitosis? It's perfectly possible for one sibling to get mostly good genes and one to get mostly bad genes.

For instance, my sister will likely grow up to be taller than me because my father was into smol girls and I got mum's genes
>>
File: alpha vs beta.jpg (61KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
alpha vs beta.jpg
61KB, 600x900px
>>38432878
Not gonna argue the genetics thing because I know it's true, unlikely in the extremes you are trying to convey, but still true.

What I'm arguing is that most people that complain about being ugly have never really tried dressing well, getting a decent haircut and/or having some regular exercise. More specifically, have that monkey posture (nerd neck) caused by years of staying for hours every day in front of a screen (vidya, computer, etc) and have shitty skin caused by sedentarism and lack of exercise. You wouldn't believe what wonders does regular exercise on your general looks and getting a decent haircut and learning how to walk straight.

Most people out there that say they're below 5/10 would be at least 6-7/10 if they actually gave a fuck about how they look instead of being such depressive sacks of shit.

Having a bad appeareance when meeting others makes them feel uncomfortable and not valued. People that look like shit at the outside usually are shit in the inside too, if you don't care how do you present yourself to others you're just self-centered.
>>
>>38432001
>desu
kill yourself retard, just fucking die
>>
>>38433000
All excellent points, of course. I apologize for my thoughtless reply, anon.
>>
>>38430716
/r/incels and your question is answered
>>
>>38430509
lel your sister is a little roast already

JSUT FUCK YOUR SHIT UP
>>
>>38433040
>being so new he doesn't know about the word filters
Go back to r e d d i t, faggot
>>
>>38432809
I'm not that much into biology but umm something's wrong with my eyes, they are pretty uneven for one and one of my eyes is slightly slanted also I have a pretty bad case of lazy eyes which causes me to look pretty retarded and lastly I have double eyelids on one eye and none on the other, my Guess is that my eyeball's position aren't the same causing these issues. My Sister doesn't have lazy eyes or any genetic defects. I also have g6pd meaning I can't eat soya products/red wines/beans. As for other features I think I have quite big lower lips which make my face quite awkward meanwhile my Sister has quite small lips. Also I have a lot of moles on my face for some reason which make me look even uglier. my point is that my Sister did nothing to get her looks and neither did I she doesn't own any makeup let alone wear any.
Also on a side note, can you call me more mean names I like it when people bully me, it fuels into my machoistic tendencies after years of classmates/Teachers bullying me for my looks.
>>
>>38430509
just know that hard mode always nets more xp
>>
>>38433451
Well, if you have this kind of defects the best thing you could do is own it up, try earn as much money as possible and try getting some surgery that will alleviate most of these problems. When kids have crooked teeth they get braces, this is no different, just fix it up and carry on.
>>
>>38433570
I do own them and get what you mean, but with my families financial situation getting surgery isn't high on my list. I think my parents spend quite a bit of money on sending my Sister to tuition and spend couple thousand monthly.
I don't want to burden them financially for spending money on me when I'm probably just gonnna off myself in a couple of years, probably when I'm serving my mandatory army service. My point was that life is unfair, and I was just venting because my Sister told me she told she had hard mode. Point in case god hates me and I have terrible luck.
>>
>>38433688
Dude, now you have military service why not just go into the professional military? You get all your needs taken care of and have a huge amount of money in your bank account once you've finished your contract to do whatever you please with.

At least that's what I would do if I lived in a country with an actual military and not in Europe. They don't recruit almost anybody here so miliary isn't an option here, americans don't know how lucky they are.
>>
>>38433780
You don't get paid much for where I'm from, it's $400 a month for the mandatory service, you can't even leave the base for 2 years. I think full time officers earn $3kish SGD converted to USD maybe 2K~
All males are by law conscripted into the army for 2 years, females do not have to enter the military , but can volunteer.
I'd rather be an engineer/it/finance, that's what I'm studying to become, and desu I'm not gonna waste my time studying Further mathematics just to go into the army, plus I hate everything masculine, my govt and country :)
>>
>>38430509
You just described my sister

It's all down hill after 30 though
>>
>>38430509
SOCIETY KNOWS YOU ON THE VERGE OF BECOMING THAT
>>
>>38431577
don't do this I am having fun seeing so many miserable cock carousel whores with no husband after 60+. this old lady comes to me and tell me how desperate she is to find someone to take care of her. too bad she is expire milk and no man is going to settle with her. she also sounds like the stupid idiot that when for the bad boys in her early years.
>>
>tfw your sister is 27 year old virgin
She is fat but a good person, she often takes care of me
>>
>>38431616

I'm OP he is an impostor. City? i want to hang out
>>
>>38431577

Whores will never listen to virgins. They see us as toddlers.
>>
File: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .gif (18KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .gif
18KB, 245x245px
>>38432069

>fix our problems instead

What are you going to do? tell Stacy that having sex 30 times per week is bad and learning useful stuff is better than shoving cocks inside her loose cunt?
>>
>roastie sister
Welcome to the club.

And what an annoying club to be in, holy shit.
>>
File: lolwut.jpg (71KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
lolwut.jpg
71KB, 533x594px
>>38430509
>>i never receive IMs or notifications besides YouTube in my rooted and riced android with xposed. No gf or friends when i code, do gardening and guitar almost every day
Sounds like heaven to me.
>>
>>38430509
>16 years old sister literally is dating a different guy every 2 weeks
>my 16 year old brother is dating a 24 year old man
I honestly can't tell which is worse
>>
>>38430509
rape your whore of a sister, that'd make her addicted to your dick and stop being a whore all together

well if you nutting inside her make sure its on safe days, so she won't get pregnant

>t. sister fucker
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.