[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom is in prison >haven't seen or spoken to her in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>mom is in prison
>haven't seen or spoken to her in 16 years
>finally found out where she is; gonna write her a letter
>don't know who she is now
>don't really know that part of my family
>no clue what the fuck to say

Any advice, anons? I was thinking of just sending her some photos and telling her about myself and what I'm doing with my life, but frankly this is something I've pushed away for so long I have no clue what to say to her.
>>
What did he do to end up in prison?
>>
>>38430010
>mom is in prison
What did she do anon? 16 years seems a very long time...

I guess I would speak about how you are doing in your life and also keeping her positive and show her that you love her (if you actually do love her). Just try to make her proud.

Anyways, be natural, dont overthink it. Currently you have not spoken to her in all this long time. Whats the worst that can happen? You have nothing to lose. Just go for it m8
>>
>>38430050
She molested me when I was 4
>>
>>38430065
This ain't me.

>>38430050
>>38430063
>What did he do to end up in prison?
>What did she do anon? 16 years seems a very long time...
Lots of stuff. From what I understand, she's basically been playing GTA IRL for years now, actual grand theft auto included. Lots of drugs and booze, wrong people, assaulted folks, pointed a shotgun at my grandparents-the works.

>I guess I would speak about how you are doing in your life and also keeping her positive and show her that you love her (if you actually do love her). Just try to make her proud.
Making her proud is basically the idea. I want her to know that I'm making something of myself. And I don't know if I can claim to love anyone I don't know, although I do have very fond memories of her.

>Whats the worst that can happen? You have nothing to lose. Just go for it m8
I'm scared the image I have of how she was will be broken.
>>
File: 1459949888337.jpg (16KB, 325x336px) Image search: [Google]
1459949888337.jpg
16KB, 325x336px
>>38430101
>it ain't me starts playing
You ha v e been mute for 10 years
>>
>>38430101
I think that the best is to accept the reality. Obviously she wont look like 16 years ago, but Im sure that she has the same feelings for you that ahe used to have.
Sooner or later you might see her again, so I think you just should be brave and be ready for how she'll be. It's not something easy to do, but maybe you should train your mind before contacting her.
Either way, as I say, try to be brave. It's better to do something and lose than to never have done that thing. People that regrets stuff usually do because they never did/tried smth
>>
>>38430010
Tbh, dont write her. It sounds cruel but i grew up in a bunch of foster homes, mom gone, dad in jail for attempted murder. So he gets out....and now he wants money all the time. He wants me to totally forget he was gone for my whole childhood, he wants to fake happy family to avoid any responsibility. I bring up that i dont have a ton of money, I have had to make it without parental support and have student loans. Result? Passive aggressive bitching how I won't help him out.
Dude, if your moms been in 16 years, she has picked up a prison mentality and attitude. Entitled and predatory. Do you need that in your life? Consider that criminals already act like children in terms of assessing risk, reward, and consequences. I finally moved away to another state to get away from my dad. He told everyone with ears what a poor victim he was...then hit a guy with a metal garbage can outside a bar. People don't change.
>>
>>38430568
I know she'll probably ask for money. I have none to give, anyway.

>>38430254
>Either way, as I say, try to be brave. It's better to do something and lose than to never have done that thing. People that regrets stuff usually do because they never did/tried smth
That's basically it. I don't want her to die without my having ever even tried to reach out to her.

Thanks, anons.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.