[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally qt grill is interested in me >we have similar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>finally qt grill is interested in me
>we have similar jobs and can hold conversations really easily
>she tolerates the fact that my face is covered in acne
>but wait
>she has the same name as my sister

God damn it, universe.
>>
>>38429935
>but wait
>she is my sister
Would have been a much better story senpai
>>
>>38429935
The fact that you're so bothered by her sharing your sister's name is most likely caused by a deep rooted desire for your sister that you are trying to run away from.
>>
>>38429944
This is a good point. But the thing is, they kind of look alike. So I wonder if it will feel that way when we're fucking....? Honestly I really hope it doesn't.
>>
>>38429956
I mean, my sister is objectively hot and when I was a kid I was constantly pushing down sexual feelings for her, since she was my only attractive female friend. So you're not wrong. This is still weird though.
>>
>>38429998
Then it's a win-win situation, you've always wanted to fuck your sister but couldn't and now you got a hot girl who looks like your sister and has the same name, so fucking go for it.
>>
>>38430122
I mean, I'm probably going to go for it either way. But for some reason I don't think fucking this girl will bring any closure to my incestuous repressed childhood fantasies.
>>
File: lifecmplete.png (18KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
lifecmplete.png
18KB, 780x620px
>>38429970

>he thnks he's is gonna get fucked
>>
>>38429935
dude dont bitch who cares if she has the same name as you're sister you got lucky
>>
File: 1497808461984.png (50KB, 738x625px) Image search: [Google]
1497808461984.png
50KB, 738x625px
>before I was a NEET I had a gf
>one day my childhood neighbour friend tells me we were too loud having sex he could hear her yelling my name
>we didn't have sex
>I have the same name as my dad
>Didn't do anything about it, just gave up on life and my gf broke up with me for unrelated reasons
this didn't happen
>>
Congrats on finding a qt grill anon. A persons name means fuck all and a lot of girls look similar anyway, same with dudes. Dont disregard (for lack of a better word) her because of some shit her parents gave her. Good luckkkk
>>
start using a cute nickname for her right away

you could even explain why to her, girls think about shit like that all the time she won't think you're weird
>>
>>38430551
>Don't disregard her because of some shit her parents gave her

This is good advice anon, and it makes me feel good. I am going to try doing this.
>>
File: 1488714890986.png (318KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1488714890986.png
318KB, 1000x562px
>finally accept 2d into my heart
>don't have to worry about real women anymore
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.