[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth putting off going to university for 3 years and being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 4g.gif (326KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
4g.gif
326KB, 500x439px
Is it worth putting off going to university for 3 years and being behind everybody else if it means I can go for free and won't have to pay 9000 pounds a year?
>>
Sure. Not like your bitch ass was going to finish anyway.
>>
Yes. 21 is very young. It's not like you'll be 45. Even then, most people wouldn't care.
>>
>>38429329
No. You won't fit in at uni when you're older and that'she the best place to find your life career and best friends. I'don't say don'the do it unless financial benefits are too good to pass on.
>>
>>38429413

I don't think I will be that much older. At least I hope not.

I will be 20, nearly 21 when I start instead of 18/19. However, some people may repeat a college year or take time out before university. I know a few people starting at my age, I shouldn't be that out of the ordinary.
>>
>>38429413
This is a meme. It's even harder to make friends with people in uni compared to high school.

t. lonely unifag
>>
>>38429413
Look at
>>38429630
This anon said the hard truth. Only high functioning normies are able to create "friendships", and even then they are not as deep as the friendships you had created as a kid.
I am a unifag too, and I have no problem (at all...) in talking with some normie when i am at the lab or when the teacher assigns a job, but nothing else. Haven't even managed to get a single friend in 2 years. I have no idea how the fuck normies do it. I only know two dudes with who more-less i can joke and speak about normie shit, but it's not any close to a true friendship
>>
>>38429329
I can honestly tell you , where I'm from there is a 2 year mandatory army service for all males and reservice till 40, meaning all males are basically automatically behind females in terms of education between 2-3 years behind.
If I were you I would take the chance to be on par with my peers instead of being behind
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.