[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Come on, anon! Get in the water! The temperature's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1499652710389.jpg (197KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
1499652710389.jpg
197KB, 1300x956px
>"Come on, anon! Get in the water! The temperature's just right! You DO know how to swim, right"? *giggles*
>>
I can't relate to this because you must be a special kind of retard to not know how to swim
>>
yeah, I grew up in florida how the fuck /wouldnt/ I know how to swim?
>>
>>38429248
>tfw i can swim from one place to another but i can't stay in one place because i will go under water like a fucking brick
>>
>>38429873
This. How does one stay bouyent in one spot!
>>
This is actually quite embarrassing. I seriously cant swim in the slightest. Everyone in my family can but me.
>>
>>38429823
I had some autistic kid almost drown in my pool once, it was on the shallow end and he could have just stood up but he was just laying on the ground and wiggling his arms around.
Turns out drowning people dont look like they are drowning
>>
>>38429248
Yeah I've been a lifeguard so fuck off stacies I know all you want to do is paddle around and talk instead of actually playing fun swimming games.
>>
File: 1500279829106.png (44KB, 747x686px) Image search: [Google]
1500279829106.png
44KB, 747x686px
>>38429248
I am convinced that swimming is literally a natural human instinct

>>38429883
fat = float
skinny = sink
muscular = strong enough to keep up yourself
>>
Any fat now skinny people here? How does swimming feel now compared to before?
>>
>>38429945
>I am convinced that swimming is literally a natural human instinct

I was taught to swim by my aunt throwing me in a pool, under my dads supervision, and then she just said "swim back over here fag lmao"

And I did.

So yeah, swimming is innate to people, if not you're fucking retarded we're mammals ffs we're supposed to know how to swim
>>
>>38429823
I don't know how to swim. I can kind of float, maybe, but swimming is beyond me. Really have no idea how people like you find it natural.
>>
File: 353.jpg (22KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
353.jpg
22KB, 480x405px
>>38429248
N-no i can't swim i'll just stay here.

I can float but i look like a tard trying to actually swim, i had to sit in the shallow end in high school
>>
>>38429248
I swim better than most normans and i seriously feel more comfortable in the water than on land. The only thing keeping me from spending everyday at the pool is that i have to undress in public and walk a few meters before i can get under water.
>>
>>38429984
yup. people think they can't swim because they're afraid of the water. if they were put in a situation where they had to they would by nature.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.