[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 32 >still don't know how to order a haircut at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>be 32
>still don't know how to order a haircut at the barbers
>be me yesterday
>walk into local barber without mom
>no sign in sheet like I'm use too when I use to go with mom
>get instant anxiety because don't know what to do and then all the guys stop talking and stares at me (customers and haircutters)
>"Can I help you bro?" one of the barbers say
>red faced now and fight or flight initiates
>"o-o-one haircut please"
>a couple of people start laughing and then I turn around and basically run walk out into my car
>>
>>38429208
I don't know what to ask for either dude, I just tell them that I want something tidy, and they do this all the time so its up to them
>>
Just cut your own hair. Its pretty easy
>>
>>38429208

Fucking hell you need to get into comedy
>>
>>38429208
Why are you ordering by number of haircuts senpai

Tell them "I need a cut"

Then tell them how you want it, being as vague or specific as you want.
>>
>>38429208
well obviously they were laughing because that was a kind of funny joke - nobody would unironically say "one haircut please," are you going to get 2 or something? thing was you're just being autistic
>>
File: 1494268472907.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494268472907.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
As a person that doesn't have English as his first language,I probably would've done the same mistake
>>
>>38429208

My fucking sides holy shit
>>
>>38429208
Have a few beers next time.

Then go to one of them hipster barbers that give you free beer. Then if you are drunk or get drunk it's thier fault
>>
>>38429411
The door's that way norman
>>
File: man short hair.jpg (27KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
man short hair.jpg
27KB, 500x754px
>>38429389
esl here as well, i dont even know how to ask for a haircut in my own language

i just come up to the barber and say along the line of
>"cut real short pls especially the sides"
>" use machine no. 1 and 2 on both sides and back, and scissors on top p-pls"
>pic related is kinda what i want to get (idk what the style is called)

i've been to barbershops in england when i studied there and no one ever laughed when i used my engrish like above, how exactly do you englishmen ask your barbers?
>>
>>38429525
You will never look as good as the man pictured
>>
>>38429208
I usually just show them a picture of myself with the haorcut I got after the previous visit.
Then I endure the torture of the barber trying to make smalltalk while I have nothing to say, followed by the awkward silence when the barber realizes his/her folly and finishes up.
>>
>>38429208
fucking KEK please let this be true
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.