[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sperged out and I'm pretty sure my crush isn't interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4417.jpg (58KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
58KB, 709x765px
I sperged out and I'm pretty sure my crush isn't interested anymore. I'm just too weird. I'm tired of being such a loser, I'm fed up, but I'm too weak to kill myself. How am I supposed to live the rest of my life unable to be normal? I just want a boyfriend and love...
>>
>>38429179
>isnt interested anymore
Implying that they were ever interested
>>
I only opened this thread to laugh at you. Bye.
>>
>>38429229
He was. I don't feel like explaining myself. I'm too sad and not in the mood to argue.
>>
>>38429295

why don't you think he's interested anymore?
>been ghosted on discord for 2 days and this post is making me paranoid
>>
>>38429333
She is not ghosting, she never uses that discord on the weekends.
>>
>>38429179

whats your name?

he probs is still interested but chasing other girls to not fall in the death trap
>>
>>38429333
Because what I said made me seem creepy even though I was joking. I told him I was weird and he never believed me. He still replies to me, but I basically broke down over text and said that he's going to ghost me.
>>
>>38429417

guess its time to kill myself
>>
someone help me
my heart hurts
how do i start to move on?
>>
>>38429556
Over her?.not worth it mate.
>>
you ever sperg in before?
>>
>>38429668
Breathe and try to distract yourself from it, listen to your favorite music and understand that the most important thing its communication and understanding, you decided to open up and show your bad side to him, you put in a vulnerable position and sometimes you get hurt when you do that, but you did nothing wrong, you acted in a very courageous manner and there is no shame on that. even if things go south one day you will find someone that does the same with you and when that happens you will be able to mutually support each other and climb out of the misery that is our lonely daily lives.
>>
>>38429764
That's true. I just thought that he would be the one to accept how weird I am, but now I just feel like I may be too much... we'll see. I can't mope around because it hurts so I'll try to distract myself.
Anyway, thanks anon.
>>
>>38429893
You are welcome, I know that it's hard, between the people laughing at us for holding hopes and deciding to believe rather than hold a cold cynical outlook towards relationships and the soulcrushing feeling when we realize she or he wasn't the one.But turning our backs in our feelings is not the answer, I truly believe experience like this can only make us stronger and when the time comes we'll be able to appreciate that person that accepts us even more.
>>
>>38429932
I agree with you, but I'm just trying to get past this current situation while at the same time, hoping that he'll come back and try to understand me. I don't want to accept being alone although I do realize finding a partner will be hard.
Thanks for being nice.
>>
>>38429179
How do girls sperg out? Seems like if they did it would come off as cute. I can't even imagine a girl sperging.
>>
>>38430045
It's cute until it gets scary like in OPs situation.
>>
This is so hard omg
I don't want to be alone forever.
>>
What did you actually do?
>>
>>38431755
I joked about some gory things over text because I'm totally desensitized to that kinda stuff and then I was being very annoying and was basically saying that he's going to ghost me and that I'm never going to find anyone

SO I WAS BEING REALLY PATHETIC
>>
>>38431866
Can someone tell me if this is salvageable?
>>
>>38432701
kys dumb roastie
>>
>>38432747
fuck you
im mourning
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.