[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried about this anon. Can we keep this thread up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm worried about this anon. Can we keep this thread up in case he comes back and sees it?
I just want to make sure he made it home.
>>
Boohoo his house is over an hour walk. That's not even that far.
>>
Nigga just walk home like lmao put one foot in front of the other and repeat like its not that hard dude xDDDD
>>
>>38428730

If it's actually 1 or more hours drive away, he could be looking at an whole hiking trek of just walking.

Exhaustion/getting lost aside, that'd be dangerous at night in certain areas, even hitchiking.

Hope he had some money for a taxi or something, and that his phone still has a charge and isn't in the possession of some 50 year old sexkiller.
>>
>>38428654
Im guessing his mother was raped/murdered and thats why she didnt come back
>>
>all these anons in denial
>thinking that a mother wouldn't have the balls to leave their child to fend for themselves in america
>problem is unseen, problem is gone
>>
>>38429035
But if he was at the mall and he had his phone, he must've had some degree of safety. I'm just counting on the idea that he called the police or something.
>>
>>38428654
Something probably happened to his Mom.
>>
>>38429319

> Called the police in America
> Because you've been abandoned
> When your old enough

Yeah, they'll laugh and then charge you with wasting their time.
>>
>>38429392
No, numbnuts. To say that he's worried that his mother is missing because she left for longer than she said she would and wouldn't answer any calls.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.